Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

What about the sales of the project. How long it will last? Can anyone provide this information o me?
PowerSwitch public sale is divided into 3 stages. All stages up for 1 week. After this period, PowerSwitch coins are listed on several online exchanges and directly tradable.
It is an average scheme of sale, good and stable. What about the platform at all? What is powerswitch?
PowerSwitch is a new Proof-of-Stake blockchain cryptocurrency, where rewards are sent to coin holders having a masternode or people simply staking coins in their wallet.
what is the difference between powerswitch coin and all the others? I do not understand why this project is better than all the other projects
Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins. It has a significant influence on exchange price, avoiding miners to plummet coin price
How can I get powercoin? If it can not be mined it means that it can be only purchased. The price should be very high!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Powerswitch coins are sold by people invested in PowerSwitch blockchain at fair prices with big discounts. Be faster than others and get your chance for prosperous future
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Powerswitch coins are sold by people invested in PowerSwitch blockchain at fair prices with big discounts. Be faster than others and get your chance for prosperous future
Ok, thank you for your wise advices. I know that I crypticurrency world only for that men can be rich who decided to invest in right time in right project, I suppose that powerswitch is the right one
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

I saw this post and a bit strange indeed.
I also see most of the posts are from newbees.
I invested in one masternode and the profit if very good becouse I 'm early but I have to restart my masternode 10x a day.

I use windows VPS no Ubuntu because I'm not so handy in the commands.
This weekend I shall migrate with help of a friend and hope I can sty in the master node list and get all the time my reward.

So I hope to read some convincing explanation why the coin is a copy of DiscountCoins.
The idea for PowerSwitch is great and I like to support with my network.

I deserve a good explanation in the open.

Just wait for my new update.
And yes, you are correct. Those newbie are talking with her/himself.

and their answer according to my question.

@CucakRowo

We removed the part that were copy-pasted, our bad, sorry.

New altcoins website always looks similar, you will notice they often display as a one-page website with vertical scrolling, particle effects in the background. We tried to stay on the same look'n'fell as other altcoins website. Sorry if we some parts were not original enough, once again it was a mistake.

C'mon.. it's whitepaper. The most important thing about your project. In there, you put your goal, roadmap and others.
Whitepaper must be written properly and No mistake (except grammar) especially about your program, roadmap and specification.
You just said copy-paste?? C'mon, you can make a good reasons for this. Plagiarism is not good!

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Why your whitepaper does not explain the concept behind your project?
"PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost." How? When?
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Shared MN will be profitable in case of early seat reception. The Master of Nodes providing shared MN service is a discord channel to follow.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. Official pre-sale launch October 15, 2018 Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. Official pre-sale launch October 15, 2018 Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

Quite an interesting technology that will be useful to a large number of people. It will also be interesting because people want to get new technologies in this area.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?
74kedr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

They say that they develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
atronite2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: