Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
covertops

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.

Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin
Fanatic

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!

Based on this information, I realized that by mid-November, users will be able to start using the services of the project, this is a great result!
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

This thread was created only one week ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

This thread was created only one week ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

The project is just by the way, in Russia since 2019, electricity will be a very expensive resource. 300 watts will be the usual price, and over double the rate. Team, good luck and more investors. In which country is the powerwatch project being developed? when to expect powerwatch in Russia?

f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
74kedr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
You are welcome. To be honest I do not know everything about this platform and solution it is going to offer to our world. Well, I will track this project to learn more about it
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Powerswitch offers very good idea that can be very suitable for our modern society. Cities waste a lot of energy and this project will fix it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: