Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Developers are developing a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be of interest to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.
atronite2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

This function will be of interest to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
If I am not mistaken, then at the first stage one coin will cost only $ 0.5 in the second stage the cost of one coin will be $ 0.6 in the final stage, respectively $ 0.75
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.
74kedr

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:20:46 AM

If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
Well, I think that people who are willing to invest in it understand all these subtleties and know that if you want to get a good profit, you must invest in the very early stages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: