Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
You know this information and it is much better to understand when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
PowerSwitch will be created to monitor consumption of energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
It is worth paying attention, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.
Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
You know this information and it is much better to understand when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
PowerSwitch will be created to monitor consumption of energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
It is worth paying attention, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
PowerSwitch token is also should to be accepted to pay all the bills. You can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
magaman

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.
Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.
magaman

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

PowerSwitch token is also should to be accepted to pay all the bills. You can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
I see that there is a big potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still hard for me to understand. Thank you for you help
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.

I think we will see it with this project. I will follow the updates and support the team that is working on it in every possible way.
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
covertops

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
covertops

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.

Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

To my knowledge PowerSwitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier. It is great conception to make possible to monitor your energy usage, search the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through blockchain. I really like the idea!
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

After I read the details about PowerSwitch, I was interested in the concept offered and after reading the roadmap I waited for the signature campaign. in the roadmap is it notified that the signature campaign is in December? is that right? Is there a social media bounty to promote PowerSwitch?

74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official site: People who pay their energy supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

This description is from the official site: People who pay their energy supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: