Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 10:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6380 times)
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Project has simple and easily implemented idea, people always discuss only this kind of projects. Powerswitch touches one of the most urgeng issues, thus, causes social attention
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Project has simple and easily implemented idea, people always discuss only this kind of projects. Powerswitch touches one of the most urgeng issues, thus, causes social attention
may be you wanted to write "urgent"? I feel no problem about wasting energy, it is not so expensive
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

may be you wanted to write "urgent"? I feel no problem about wasting energy, it is not so expensive
Yeah, ofc, i made a mistake. The prices of energy are not so big for today, but in the nearest future they can go through the roof. Oil and gas resources may come to an end one day
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Yeah, ofc, i made a mistake. The prices of energy are not so big for today, but in the nearest future they can go through the roof. Oil and gas resources may come to an end one day
It is just a fairytale. If something like this will happen one time it would be one or two hundred years later! dont make me laugh
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

It is just a fairytale. If something like this will happen one time it would be one or two hundred years later! dont make me laugh
But what about further generations? Do not think only about yourself, it is very selfish. And if we will take the world scale this project can save a lot of energy
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

But what about further generations? Do not think only about yourself, it is very selfish. And if we will take the world scale this project can save a lot of energy
Sorry, i was wrong and hope that you will understand that i am not a rude one, just did not understand how important this project can be
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

There is some number of projects that are related to utility service, how powerswitch wants to cope with such a big competition
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

There is some number of projects that are related to utility service, how powerswitch wants to cope with such a big competition
It sould be wrong to say that the main aim of powerswitch is utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

It sould be wrong to say that the main aim of powerswitch is utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
fine, just give me as more information as possible, make me sure that i can rely on this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

fine, just give me as more information as possible, make me sure that i can rely on this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain.
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain.
Thats very good. Does it mean that investors will give big money for services with the tokens of the project?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Thats very good. Does it mean that investors will give big money for services with the tokens of the project?
Exactly! Exchange platforms or digital currency exchanges are businesses which allow people to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Exactly! Exchange platforms or digital currency exchanges are businesses which allow people to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets
How the team of developers are going to make the system work, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

How the team of developers are going to make the system work, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
You can just buy tokens with for good price with discount and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

You can just buy tokens with for good price with discount and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
Ok, the system is quite good but there are some aspects the team should rethink, thank you for your help, see you later
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: