Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

This is a great project in the real world. Monitoring energy usage, finding the cheapest energy tariffs for vendor switching, and specifically the PowerSwitch Token can be accepted to pay for electricity ... requires PowerSwitch to have many partners. Do you have any partners? How do you attract partners?
I like also to hear more about that.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Cryptostake.es
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Hello community!!
We want add your coin in https://cryptostake.es
Yo can find the form in https://cryptostake.es/add-coin/
Is 0% fees for deposit and withadrawls.
Withadrwals in minutes.
All funds are secure and wallet encrypted.
We setup masternodes automatically, not need a minimum amount for this. When have enought coins we put online for community.

Feel free to contact with us:
- Discord:
Cryptostake -->  https://discord.gg/jCGJhg6
PlanetPay --> https://discord.gg/WbAa3Rg
- Telegram:
https://t.me/CryptoStake_es
@PlanetPayCoin
@CryptoExtrem
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

Users will be interested to use this technology in their lives, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when they pay for and use these resources.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
PowerSwitch is developing a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
74kedr

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
  This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: