Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
  This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
  This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
Be more patient  and try to understand the smallest detail and everything will be ok , if not I am at your service everytime, have a nice day!
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

our world not have same rate.

maybe you country is cheap not mean other country is cheap too.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, f.e a project was named Golos with the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

I have seen a lot of products, f.e a project was named Golos with the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team
Nevermind, just a project without investors,  you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Nevermind, just a project without investors,  you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
Decentralized cryptocurrency is produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively at a rate which is defined when the system is created and which is publicly known.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

this project has cought great social attention. Powerswitch is a good project with experienced team and promising idea!
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

this project has cought great social attention. Powerswitch is a good project with experienced team and promising idea!
It is very good that you try to support the team of developers, powerswitch touches urgent problems and tries to solve it
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

It is very good that you try to support the team of developers, powerswitch touches urgent problems and tries to solve it
I know, i just wanted to support the team and say how it is cool
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I understand the creators of the project are laid. that with the help of their token, users will be able to monitor the resources consumed and manage it in a convenient way for them?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

I understand the creators of the project are laid. that with the help of their token, users will be able to monitor the resources consumed and manage it in a convenient way for them?

That's exactly right. In addition, users will have a great opportunity to take advantage of this token. They will be able to pay their bills.
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

That's exactly right. In addition, users will have a great opportunity to take advantage of this token. They will be able to pay their bills.
Can the token's volatility on the exchange be reflected in payment for this? Or will it have some kind of fixed form in the form of a token, and the volatility will not affect it?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Can the token's volatility on the exchange be reflected in payment for this? Or will it have some kind of fixed form in the form of a token, and the volatility will not affect it?

I cannot know such details, I am not part of the project team. Most likely, if the token will sag in value on the exchanges, the user will have to pay more for electricity. In any case, it is too early to talk about it.
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

I cannot know such details, I am not part of the project team. Most likely, if the token will sag in value on the exchanges, the user will have to pay more for electricity. In any case, it is too early to talk about it.
Why is it early, I would like to know the details of this, if they write about it in their white paper, I should roughly understand how this will work.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

Why is it early, I would like to know the details of this, if they write about it in their white paper, I should roughly understand how this will work.

So far this is in the form of a project, I think the team now has a goal all stages of pre-sale token. This is a fundamental task, on which the further development of the entire project will depend.
kittencake

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

So far this is in the form of a project, I think the team now has a goal all stages of pre-sale token. This is a fundamental task, on which the further development of the entire project will depend.
Yes, you are probably right, I am just interested in this project and I am interested in it in more detail, I want to understand how this will be implemented in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: