Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
covertops

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
covertops

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?
covertops

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created about two weeks ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created about two weeks ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You discuss about how promising this project is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

You discuss about how promising this project is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
PowerSwitch tries to create a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

PowerSwitch tries to create a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
My electricity bills are not so big , as avarage people have. Why people should invest big funds into this project if there is not need in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: