Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

And how it can affect the security of the network, in my opinion it is a little about something else. This protects the network from various network errors and forks, no?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

And how it can affect the security of the network, in my opinion it is a little about something else. This protects the network from various network errors and forks, no?

That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This will make it faster to respond to various vulnerabilities.
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

That's right, exactly, and this in turn directly affects the security and integrity of the entire system. This will make it faster to respond to various vulnerabilities.
And how exactly it will work, I understand what it is, but the main mechanism of this algorithm, what will it be based on?
covertops

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

And how exactly it will work, I understand what it is, but the main mechanism of this algorithm, what will it be based on?

as far as I understand, Spork changes are deployed over the network and can be turned on and off as needed, without requiring updates to the host software.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

a blockchain technology that can save energy and to monitor the energy produced by the PowerSwitch, I think it is very good and could easily be successfully develop a community itself
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

a blockchain technology that can save energy and to monitor the energy produced by the PowerSwitch, I think it is very good and could easily be successfully develop a community itself
Agree with you, powerswitch offers good idea, it can also reduce the rate of costs
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

There are some projects on the internet that are related to utility service too, how powerswitch wants to overcome such a big competition?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

There are some projects on the internet that are related to utility service too, how powerswitch wants to overcome such a big competition?
This project is not focuse on utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

This project is not focuse on utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
And payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

And payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
How developers want to switch the system on, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

I think this coin has good prospects and I like the concept developed by PowerSwitch blockhain technology that can save energy and monitor energy and also accepted by suppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.

74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

I think this coin has good prospects and I like the concept developed by PowerSwitch blockhain technology that can save energy and monitor energy and also accepted by suppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
Yeah, this side was clearly described in the whitepaper of the project
halalaieec

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

How developers want to switch the system on, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
74kedr

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
the system is quite good but there are some aspects the team should rethink, thank you for your help, see you later
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent
powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, some projects try to mange water flow or gas organisation
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

I have seen a lot of products, some projects try to mange water flow or gas organisation
Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team. And, in fact, powerswitch will manage all the stuff with the help of one app
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: