Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

I understand that I can purchase a master node. Well, at least I saw similar information on the project website. I'm right?

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?
I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

What about the sales of the project. How long it will last? Can anyone provide this information o me?
PowerSwitch sales are separated into 3 stages. All stages up for 1 week. After this period, PowerSwitch coins are listed on several online exchanges and directly tradable.
It is a simple road map of sales, good and stable. What about the platform at all? What is powerswitch?
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

What about the sales of the project. How long it will last? Can anyone provide this information o me?
PowerSwitch sales are separated into 3 stages. All stages up for 1 week. After this period, PowerSwitch coins are listed on several online exchanges and directly tradable.
It is a simple road map of sales, good and stable. What about the platform at all? What is powerswitch?
PowerSwitch is a new Proof-of-Stake blockchain cryptocurrency, where rewards are sent to coin holders having a masternode or people simply staking coins in their wallet.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

PowerSwitch is a new Proof-of-Stake blockchain cryptocurrency, where rewards are sent to coin holders having a masternode or people simply staking coins in their wallet.
what is the difference between powerswitch coin and all other coins represented on the market? I do not understand why powerswitch is better than all the other projects
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
74kedr

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

what is the difference between powerswitch coin and all other coins represented on the market? I do not understand why powerswitch is better than all the other projects
Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins. It has a significant influence on exchange price, avoiding miners to plummet coin price
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

In the roadmap informs that this month the PowerSwitch was launched, so it has already been launched? And what exchanges is the project negotiating to be listed?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins. It has a significant influence on exchange price, avoiding miners to plummet coin price
How can I bought powercoin? If it can not be mined it means that it can be only purchased. The price should be very high!
74kedr

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

In the roadmap informs that this month the PowerSwitch was launched, so it has already been launched? And what exchanges is the project negotiating to be listed?
Not launched, but released, be a bit more patient Wink PowerSwitch is only entering the second presale stage
74kedr

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

How can I bought powercoin? If it can not be mined it means that it can be only purchased. The price should be very high!
Powerswitch coins can be sold by people invested in the project. Also, you can do it now with big discounts. Be faster than others and get your chance for prosperous future
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Ok, thank you for your wise advices. I know that I crypticurrency world only for that men can be rich who decided to invest in right time in right project, I suppose that powerswitch is the right one
74kedr

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Ok, thank you for your wise advices. I know that I crypticurrency world only for that men can be rich who decided to invest in right time in right project, I suppose that powerswitch is the right one
Nevermine, I am always glad to help to the participant of powerswitch this project has clear prospects for further development
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. Is that means that powerswitch is a good project?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Nevermine, I am always glad to help to the participant of powerswitch this project has clear prospects for further development
It is very good, because sometimes the community is the half of all sucess of the product, promotion and support are always partially held by community
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. Is that means that powerswitch is a good project?
this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
When you say how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it, it is surprising So, what can bring this project to our world
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

When you say how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it, it is surprising So, what can bring this project to our world
PowerSwitch is a smart plug to manage people's power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

PowerSwitch is a smart plug to manage people's power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage
Electric energy and water are not so expensive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: