Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
halalaieec

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The text part on the main page should be more simple and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
halalaieec

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

The text part on the main page should be more simple and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
This info is easy to reand and understand as for me, all is needed is to read it properly
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

This info is easy to reand and understand as for me, all is needed is to read it properly
I will take some piece of wisdom from your advice, thanks for your help. I will give you know if there is any additional misunderstandings or questions
halalaieec

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

I will take some piece of wisdom from your advice, thanks for your help. I will give you know if there is any additional misunderstandings or questions
Be more patient  and try to take a deep glance into the smallest details and everything will be ok , if not I am at your service everytime, have a nice day!
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

good network POS work well.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: