Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
74kedr

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
74kedr

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
But powerswitch is not only about electroenergy, but also water and gas. It manages the whole system within one app.
74kedr

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

But powerswitch is not only about electroenergy, but also water and gas. It manages the whole system within one app.
Hmm, this fact makes the product more applicable in our social life, because no one have enough time to track its own consumption. Blockchain fits here very good!
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Hmm, this fact makes the product more applicable in our social life, because no one have enough time to track its own consumption. Blockchain fits here very good!
Ofc, also there is one more big advantage it can switch you to the cheapest energy supplier with the use of blockchain. It is very simple, but at the same time this thought is genious!
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

The project is really amazing and the most interesting thing that attracted me is very informative social pages of the project!
74kedr

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Ofc, also there is one more big advantage it can switch you to the cheapest energy supplier with the use of blockchain. It is very simple, but at the same time this thought is genious!
This feature does not make the project more attractive for me, but may be it can be interesting for those who use a lot of energy, may be for miners
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

The project is really amazing and the most interesting thing that attracted me is very informative social pages of the project!
every necessary information I can get from the thread or from the talk with a participant of the community, social pages are not so needed
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

This feature does not make the project more attractive for me, but may be it can be interesting for those who use a lot of energy, may be for miners
It sould not be significant for your personally or for miners,  the project will make the difference of the large scale (city, country) I suppose you have to go deeper to see the point
abeda55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

every necessary information I can get from the thread or from the talk with a participant of the community, social pages are not so needed
No no, all the information about the project contains here, on the thread, but social pages provide a lot of information about different topics not related to the project
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

No no, all the information about the project contains here, on the thread, but social pages provide a lot of information about different topics not related to the project
Well, send me the links and I will check. Powerswitch seems good project, if the team of developers tries to bring more to the community it will make powerswitch even better
abeda55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Well, send me the links and I will check. Powerswitch seems good project, if the team of developers tries to bring more to the community it will make powerswitch even better
here is the link for the twitter page https://twitter.com/PSwitchCrypto , and most interesting things happen on the sidcord channel - https://discord.gg/Hzacuzu
74kedr

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

here is the link for the twitter page https://twitter.com/PSwitchCrypto , and most interesting things happen on the sidcord channel - https://discord.gg/Hzacuzu
Thanks, but unfortunately i dont have discord account,  i will check everything later, thank you for the information
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Thanks, but unfortunately i dont have discord account,  i will check everything later, thank you for the information
See how helpful our community is , powerswitch attracts a lot of people by its promising and prosperous ideas
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

What is certain is that the social pages are informative and in such a way that the participants will be interested in this project so that I think the project can continue to grow, the most important thing is to keep track of its progress.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
abeda55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

What is certain is that the social pages are informative and in such a way that the participants will be interested in this project so that I think the project can continue to grow, the most important thing is to keep track of its progress.
It is tracked here, on the thread, but every single project has to entertain its community, thus, it can attract more users to potential platform and more inverstors during the fund-raising campaign
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: