Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

I understand the creators of the project are laid. that with the help of their token, users will be able to monitor the resources consumed and manage it in a convenient way for them?
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

I understand the creators of the project are laid. that with the help of their token, users will be able to monitor the resources consumed and manage it in a convenient way for them?

That's exactly right. In addition, users will have a great opportunity to take advantage of this token. They will be able to pay their bills.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

That's exactly right. In addition, users will have a great opportunity to take advantage of this token. They will be able to pay their bills.
Can the token's volatility on the exchange be reflected in payment for this? Or will it have some kind of fixed form in the form of a token, and the volatility will not affect it?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Can the token's volatility on the exchange be reflected in payment for this? Or will it have some kind of fixed form in the form of a token, and the volatility will not affect it?

I cannot know such details, I am not part of the project team. Most likely, if the token will sag in value on the exchanges, the user will have to pay more for electricity. In any case, it is too early to talk about it.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

I cannot know such details, I am not part of the project team. Most likely, if the token will sag in value on the exchanges, the user will have to pay more for electricity. In any case, it is too early to talk about it.
Why is it early, I would like to know the details of this, if they write about it in their white paper, I should roughly understand how this will work.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

Why is it early, I would like to know the details of this, if they write about it in their white paper, I should roughly understand how this will work.

So far this is in the form of a project, I think the team now has a goal all stages of pre-sale token. This is a fundamental task, on which the further development of the entire project will depend.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

So far this is in the form of a project, I think the team now has a goal all stages of pre-sale token. This is a fundamental task, on which the further development of the entire project will depend.
Yes, you are probably right, I am just interested in this project and I am interested in it in more detail, I want to understand how this will be implemented in the future.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

Users will be interested to use this technology in their lives, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when they pay for and use these resources.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. The official pre-sale launch on October 15, 2018 is Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Yes, you are probably right, I am just interested in this project and I am interested in it in more detail, I want to understand how this will be implemented in the future.
To do this, you can follow the announcements in the telegram channel of the project, as well as take part in pre-sale and invest in the project, if you are interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: