Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:31:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

I read that the pre-sale of tokens is divided into stages, is that so? And how exactly does this work for me can someone give more detailed information?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I read that the pre-sale of tokens is divided into stages, is that so? And how exactly does this work for me can someone give more detailed information?

Yes that's right, all the pre-sale period is divided into 3 stages. and the price of the token is different, depending on the stage. At the moment the project is in the second stage.
74kedr

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Yes that's right, all the pre-sale period is divided into 3 stages. and the price of the token is different, depending on the stage. At the moment the project is in the second stage.
And what's the point of dividing the pre-sale period into different stages? Why not just sell this period? I just do not see the point.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

And what's the point of dividing the pre-sale period into different stages? Why not just sell this period? I just do not see the point.

The fact is that the cost of tokens is different at each of the stages, I think that this is a marketing ploy to attract investors and to provoke them to invest more actively.
74kedr

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

The fact is that the cost of tokens is different at each of the stages, I think that this is a marketing ploy to attract investors and to provoke them to invest more actively.
I realized that the project is now in the second stage. Well, what is the cost of the project right now, may I ask?
magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. The official pre-sale launch on October 15, 2018 is Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. The official pre-sale launch on October 15, 2018 is Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

I realized that the project is now in the second stage. Well, what is the cost of the project right now, may I ask?

As far as I know of white paper in the second stage, 25 masternodes are available for purchase at a price of $ 0.6 per one token.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

Quite an interesting technology that will be useful to a large number of people. It will also be interesting because people want to get new technologies in this area.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
abeda55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
abeda55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.
atronite2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.

That is, I am sure that this will become a really profitable investment and you need to hurry to get tokens at a low price. So far the price of the token has not become higher.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

it seems to me that this is a very cool project! Only I had some questions about the details. I am sure that there are knowledgeable people here who can give me a hint, is it right?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

I agree with the commentator above, but at the same time, blockchain startups become more and more every year, I think it would be much cooler if each of them made a significant contribution to a particular sphere.
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

I agree with the commentator above, but at the same time, blockchain startups become more and more every year, I think it would be much cooler if each of them made a significant contribution to a particular sphere.
as far as benefits are concerned, specifically in this project there is such, because the developers' goal is to monitor the electricity supply and to use it more profitably. All this happens through a blockchain.
magaman

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

as far as benefits are concerned, specifically in this project there is such, because the developers' goal is to monitor the electricity supply and to use it more profitably. All this happens through a blockchain.
I would also like to add that the internal token of the platform can be used as a payment for electricity bills, so this is a double benefit, agree Cheesy Cheesy
kittencake

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

as for payments by tokens, it is really convenient. Only the question arises: how will this process be controlled? As I understand it, this is due to the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: