Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

They say that they develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier
covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
atronite2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.

Yes, exactly. This factor attracts a large number of users and the number of project participants is growing every day! We will actively follow the progress of the project in the future!
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.
covertops

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.
atronite2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people face the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Every day in the world, people face the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

i think in future they not build only smart plugs.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?

No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.
That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: