Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 65404 times)
cryptoworld9016

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:29:35 AM

Suprnova and Veilmine mining pools are up, but please note that we are still waiting to hear back from our devs regarding the forking issues. We will post an update in our social media once we have more information.
Wat about wallet issues?? My wallet isn't syncing ....I did a transaction of 50 coins yesterday which can't be seen in my wallet because it doesn't SYNC.... and got plenty more already in wallet ...help mate
ivampire

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:02:53 AM

Any exchanges with VEIL yet?

Nope  Sad
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:13:58 AM

Suprnova and Veilmine mining pools are up, but please note that we are still waiting to hear back from our devs regarding the forking issues. We will post an update in our social media once we have more information.
Wat about wallet issues?? My wallet isn't syncing ....I did a transaction of 50 coins yesterday which can't be seen in my wallet because it doesn't SYNC.... and got plenty more already in wallet ...help mate
If you'd like to resync your wallet, please add the following to your config file: resync=1. But please remember to remove it from your config file after you've done syncing so that your wallet doesn't sync again the next time you open it.

After you're done syncing, if you're noticing a discrepancy in your balance, please do the following console commands:

rescanblockchain
getarchivedzerocoin
rescanzerocoinwallet
searchdeterministiczerocoin 0 10000 2

* You can replace the 10000 value to an amount higher than the amount of Zerocoin you have.
* searchdeterministiczerocoin can take some time to finish. The console will say "done" when it is done processing.

If these solutions don't work or you are experiencing other issues, feel free to contact our support team through the Veil Discord #support channel or through the Veil Support Portal.
cryptoworld9016

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:47:04 PM

If you'd like to resync your wallet, please add the following to your config file: resync=1. But please remember to remove it from your config file after you've done syncing so that your wallet doesn't sync again the next time you open it.

After you're done syncing, if you're noticing a discrepancy in your balance, please do the following console commands:

rescanblockchain
getarchivedzerocoin
rescanzerocoinwallet
searchdeterministiczerocoin 0 10000 2

* You can replace the 10000 value to an amount higher than the amount of Zerocoin you have.
* searchdeterministiczerocoin can take some time to finish. The console will say "done" when it is done processing.

If these solutions don't work or you are experiencing other issues, feel free to contact our support team through the Veil Discord #support channel or through the Veil Support Portal.
"resync=1" didnt work for me ....so i went to %appdata%--->rename the "Veil" folder as "Veil.old".......than i restored the wallet using seeds ....and it got synced all file ..took some time to sync all blocks but its done ....(for people who has sync issue and "resync=1" didnt work )
cryptoworld9016

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

I got some information for people who is staking but didnt receive any rewards like me.. i talked with support team on discord and apparently people who have bad CPU (not fast) doesn't get staking rewards ... i am not a technical person to didnt go into details but its like we need good and faster single core CPU to have proper and faster PoS ... this sucks it really does.... so since 5 days i am keeping my wallet open for NOTHING ..... i got about 200 coins and no staking rewards what so ever... Ill be honest, in the beginning i thought this project is worth a try but since then seeing all kind of errors with wallets and pools and staking and more and more more more.... i got my doubt... no offence ...But not everyone here is as free to fix there wallet issues or pools issues again and again ... i admit all new projects have some finishing works left but come on you guys haven't even fixed you wallet...   Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:37:51 PM

explorer down again?

https://explorer.veil-project.com/

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
flann

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:32:48 AM

I got some information for people who is staking but didnt receive any rewards like me.. i talked with support team on discord and apparently people who have bad CPU (not fast) doesn't get staking rewards ... i am not a technical person to didnt go into details but its like we need good and faster single core CPU to have proper and faster PoS ... this sucks it really does.... so since 5 days i am keeping my wallet open for NOTHING ..... i got about 200 coins and no staking rewards what so ever... Ill be honest, in the beginning i thought this project is worth a try but since then seeing all kind of errors with wallets and pools and staking and more and more more more.... i got my doubt... no offence ...But not everyone here is as free to fix there wallet issues or pools issues again and again ... i admit all new projects have some finishing works left but come on you guys haven't even fixed you wallet...   Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry

Wow. Sounds like Proof of Work embedded in Proof of State. Isn't the point of PoS to not require processing power and to be fair to holders of the same staking weight? I wonder if the team explained this issue to everyone or are keeping it low profile.
ivampire

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:33:37 AM

All pools are down. Explorer down. My wallet still report about successful POS, but no any rewards till now. I have Core I5 6600K, I think its good enough for fast work.

Wery wery bad start. Hiding head in the sand from community, teem can lost support. Honor like virginity - lost only once. Please give us a clearly reports what happening, we will support you. Other way you can bury Veil at all.
cryptoworld9016

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:55:20 AM

All pools are down. Explorer down. My wallet still report about successful POS, but no any rewards till now. I have Core I5 6600K, I think its good enough for fast work.

Wery wery bad start. Hiding head in the sand from community, teem can lost support. Honor like virginity - lost only once. Please give us a clearly reports what happening, we will support you. Other way you can bury Veil at all.
they need to shut down pools and wallets for time being and come with fully functional wallet and pools... i am honestly done with all this crap ... let me know everything fuctions the way it should ....Ba bye... btw you guys should have informed earlier if staking works on CPU power and all ....disappointing....Bad way of managing a good project...NOT A HATER ...just disappointed...PEACE!!!
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:43:05 AM

New wallet release: https://github.com/Veil-Project/veil/releases/tag/v1.0.0.10

Upgrading to this version is highly recommended. After installation, users should clear banned peers, and the wallet must either be resynced from scratch (recommended) or reindexed with -reindex-chainstate command to function properly.

How to clear banned peers:
Go to Settings icon > Advanced Options > Console > enter: clearbanned

How to resync:
https://veil.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000468393-how-to-resync-your-blockchain

How to reindex chainstate:
Start the Veil wallet with the following startup option: -reindex-chainstate

Notes:
  • If the wallet gets stuck at a block, use console command getblockhash <block>, copy the hash, and then use console command reconsiderblock <hash>
  • Peers not synchronized with block explorer can be temporarily banned.
Lebedeva91Kra

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

New wallet release: https://github.com/Veil-Project/veil/releases/tag/v1.0.0.10

Upgrading to this version is highly recommended. After installation, users should clear banned peers, and the wallet must either be resynced from scratch (recommended) or reindexed with -reindex-chainstate command to function properly.

How to clear banned peers:
Go to Settings icon > Advanced Options > Console > enter: clearbanned

How to resync:
https://veil.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000468393-how-to-resync-your-blockchain

How to reindex chainstate:
Start the Veil wallet with the following startup option: -reindex-chainstate

Notes:
  • If the wallet gets stuck at a block, use console command getblockhash <block>, copy the hash, and then use console command reconsiderblock <hash>
  • Peers not synchronized with block explorer can be temporarily banned.

You are fair. I support your opinion!
MilKravchenko1990

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:29:20 PM

How do you feel? Have a nice day everyone! What news?
cryptoworld9016

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:08:05 AM

All of a sudden my wallet started syncing all over again.... why?...v10
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:36:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 04:46:21 AM by veilMaDOS

All of a sudden my wallet started syncing all over again.... why?...v10
Hey cryptoworld. Was this during your first startup of 1.0.0.10, or was it later on? If it's the latter, please check if you might have left the line resync=1 in your config file.

Hey veilMaDOS,
Do I need to add nodes to sync my VEIL wallet with the version 1.0.0.10?
Hey there. Smiley You shouldn't need to add any nodes manually.
CinErik

Activity: 188
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

Hi;

As far as I can see from where I am, fbga miners and miner kings will hit volley no matter how much I work! I am sorry to be part off this train.

Kind regards

BSOD_pool

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:53:51 PM

BSOD.PW supports VEIL
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2532 -u WALLET.rig

You can mine this coin SOLO and PARTY (what is it?) on https://bsod.pw

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2532 -u WALLET.rig -p m=solo

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2532 -u WALLET.rig -p m=party.yourpassword

NOTICE: You can use us for North America and asia for Asia instead of eu in your .bat file or config

Feel free to use our new monitor app for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kg.stark.bsod

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.
SubiPlatform
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:24:02 AM

Veilgets

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:16:03 PM

Wow. Sounds like Proof of Work embedded in Proof of State. Isn't the point of PoS to not require processing power and to be fair to holders of the same staking weight? I wonder if the team explained this issue to everyone or are keeping it low profile.

200 coins can take a long time to win, and all u need is a decent cpu, rpi wont work, it’s more like a baseline than needing the best cpu. if u win u get 50 coins, not sure how fast you are expecting to gain 25% extra coins.
cryptoworld9016

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:19:25 PM

200 coins can take a long time to win, and all u need is a decent cpu, rpi wont work, it’s more like a baseline than needing the best cpu. if u win u get 50 coins, not sure how fast you are expecting to gain 25% extra coins.
I have seen people hitting it off for less than 100 coins ...i dont expect ...i am more of a fact guy ...my issue is they should have freaking mentioned somewhere about having a processing power for staking... and here i was thinking "i am doing wrong, thats why it isnt staking "...faith is good but blind faith isnt ...i still say project is good but bad management of a good project is not ... i mean com'on they cant even get their wallet working properly ... which should be the first thing on their "FIX LIST" ...i still believe in this project but not until management takes some good firm actions regarding all issues... Peace !!
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:09:47 AM

Latest version of wallet seems to be fine at last.

Just some more improvements and minor fixes and we are good to go.

Best of luck team of veil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: