Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 65377 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:14:02 PM

The size of veil blockchain becomes another problem right now and i was downloading it in the past and it keeps increas so fast compared with another blockchain. The worst thing is even i have download it and when im not synched in the network (download the full block) and i can't use the feature that already available such as to send or receive my amount. This is a big problem.

The large Veil blockchain size is an issue we are aware of and plan to address in the future with a new privacy protocol and scalability solutions. They will take some time to implement, but once they are, we will effectively address this issue.

That's great that you guys are working on the size issue. Once you guys implement a new privacy protocol in VEIL I think that will take Veil's trade volume to over 1M

When we some developments activity from the team will always help the coin to increase its volume surely but before that, the market should start recovering. Now we are seeing bitcoin dominance is more in the market and this makes to wait until the coin start increasing their prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:11:05 AM

Are stealth coins (CT) and veil coins both different in VEIL ecosystem? If yes then can you please tell me how can I convert my stealth coin to veil coin?

BINTEX

Powered by,
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:16:31 AM
Merited by studio1one (1)

Are stealth coins (CT) and veil coins both different in VEIL ecosystem? If yes then can you please tell me how can I convert my stealth coin to veil coin?
Basically it's not a different coin but it's the same coin but the different purpose only. steatlh coin can be converted into another form of veil coin like RingCT coin. I thought that it has very well explained by veil whitepaper. You can try to send a little amount of stealth coin to the Bv address and it will be automatically converted.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:33:27 AM

Wallet is kind of hit or miss, but their support staff is excellent.

Once wallet problems are sorted out, this could be the best privacy coin around.

Wallet problems have already solved but one thing to be clear is we need to download the file in order sync our wallet, now the download file is more than 12GB which seems to be a very tough job, they need to synchronise downloadable file, in this way, more people will start using this wallet.

That's my thought exactly. They need to find a way to reduce the size of blockchain or release a lite version of the wallet.

btw It's nice to see that daily trade volume on VEIL rose over $200k

Yes, they need to release the lite version of their blockchain because many people cannot keep on downloading such a huge large file for the wallet sync. It is generating very good volume in the market and that is a very good indication where we can hold the coin long term due to because we are seeing development activities from the team.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:25:55 AM

Basically it's not a different coin but it's the same coin but the different purpose only. steatlh coin can be converted into another form of veil coin like RingCT coin. I thought that it has very well explained by veil whitepaper. You can try to send a little amount of stealth coin to the Bv address and it will be automatically converted.

Thank you very much for the information. I will give the whitepaper a proper read when I get some free time.

Yes, they need to release the lite version of their blockchain because many people cannot keep on downloading such a huge large file for the wallet sync. It is generating very good volume in the market and that is a very good indication where we can hold the coin long term due to because we are seeing development activities from the team.

Yea! Veil has been doing pretty good volume wise but ever since the BTC surge Veil fell a lot. A recovery now would be really good IMO

BINTEX

Powered by,
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:58:52 PM

I have a problem with wallet synchronization. After restart, synchronization does not resume. It is keeps saying, "Connecting to peers." I did a Veil wallet reinstallation and sync, but that doesn't fix the problem. There is no shift even after a few days.

veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:41:09 PM

Please try this solution:

1. Go to Settings > Advanced options > Console > and type in command getbestblockhash
2. Copy the result that the wallet gives you.
3. Paste that result into this command: reconsiderblock PASTERESULTHERE
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

You can mine Veil at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://veil.mine.zergpool.com:3686 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://veil.mine.zergpool.com:3686 -u <YOURVEILWALLET> -p c=VEIL,mc=VEIL

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://veil.mine.zergpool.com:3686 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=VEIL

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:06:41 PM

I have a problem with wallet synchronization. After restart, synchronization does not resume. It is keeps saying, "Connecting to peers." I did a Veil wallet reinstallation and sync, but that doesn't fix the problem. There is no shift even after a few days.

https://i.imgur.com/smF1rXR.jpg

I`m having the same problem for 2 weeks now. Dont know how to fix it, nothing helps, even clear reinstall, or reconsider block, or anything  Huh
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:13:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:22:55 PM by libert19

If you are looking to send coins then try minimizing this window and send, it might work. I had same problem but transfers worked for me.

Also, if not already, ping this guy, he'll help you out with veil technical problems: https://t.me/GrumpyVeil

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:37:04 AM

I`m having the same problem for 2 weeks now. Dont know how to fix it, nothing helps, even clear reinstall, or reconsider block, or anything  Huh

Not only you, but most of the people are also facing the same problem with the wallet if you want to sync wallet. You need to download the sync file, which is more than 11GB, after submitting the file the wallet will start the sync.
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:22:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/smF1rXR.jpg

If you have a wallet older than version v1.0.3.0, you will not be able to sync after a certain point. Please make sure you are on the latest wallet v1.0.3.1 as it contains the latest fixes and improvements.

If you're still encountering syncing issues despite this, please feel free to contact our support team here. Please provide them with what solutions you have tried, your OS, and other relevant information:

https://veil.freshdesk.com/
support@veil-project.com
VeilDango (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 212
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:30:58 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 01:00:58 PM by VeilDango

Dear Veil Users,

Within the past hours we’ve identified anomalous behavior within the Zerocoin accumulator for 10,000 veil denominations that required attention.

While we’re still investigating the cause, we are confident all user coins are safe, given the scope of how accumulators can be affected by such issues and how we can address them.

As we investigate, we have notified all pools and exchanges. Exchanges will likely suspend trading and withdrawals until the issue is rectified. In the meantime, we will make frequent updates to keep you informed
fkjnfndjn

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:58:22 PM

12 hours with no update? What is going on?
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:39:35 AM

12 hours with no update? What is going on?
It looks like the team is still fixing the vulnarability that already discovered and something wrong happened with zero coin transaction that used 10k denominations.
I thought that veil dev was discovering it and the team is doing maintenance to get the best decision to fix that vulnerability.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:20:36 AM

What's going on with Veil? for the past couple of nights the price has fallen so much even the volume is cut down to half did I miss something?
VeilDango (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 212
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

Trading has been disabled on most Veil exchanges while the developers investigate the accumulator issue. The price may appear skewed during this time.
fkjnfndjn

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

In the meantime, we will make frequent updates to keep you informed

Where are these "frequent" updates?
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:50:11 PM

I have one problem when the electricity energy goes out. I made it the computer to turn on itself. After booting up the system (when the electricity energy comes on) Veil wallet starts and stops. I think this is because the router has not yet established an internet connection. If after re-establishing the internet connection I restart Veil wallet then it works fine. However, I cannot constantly monitor my computer. How do I solve this problem with Veil wallet ?
VeilStrontium

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:05:58 AM

I have one problem when the electricity energy goes out. I made it the computer to turn on itself. After booting up the system (when the electricity energy comes on) Veil wallet starts and stops. I think this is because the router has not yet established an internet connection. If after re-establishing the internet connection I restart Veil wallet then it works fine. However, I cannot constantly monitor my computer. How do I solve this problem with Veil wallet ?

Hey Lucky - Luciano. That sounds like something you could probably solve through your OS.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: