Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531038 times)
sw629241

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Algorithms = Algo 
Different positions, different ways of writing, the same meaning?

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Algorithms = Algo 

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?

yes
sw629241

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

Algorithms = Algo 

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?

yes
Thank you
mikey08

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Hi I am interested in this tool

A few questions:

1. I know it depends on the market, but what results are people getting. I know results may vary

2. Is there a best tips on another website or discord

3. Do I pick the coins or is there like automatic coin picker that shows me the best coins at the moment

4. Dynamic, I know what it means, but how does it work. Does it help with down trends

5. What is spread % from
sw629241

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

A few questions:

1. I know it depends on the market, but what results are people getting. I know results may vary

3. Do I pick the coins or is there like automatic coin picker that shows me the best coins at the moment

4. Dynamic, I know what it means, but how does it work. Does it help with down trends

5. What is spread % from

Sampey's service is good, and I suspect he is not sleeping... Almost any time...

Here is the official...
Description old, less examples illustrate

There is no automatic coin picking, but there are some numbers to retrieve, which personally feels very convenient...

Reduce the trend, no way to profit ...
itmanvn

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

no, you must not use openjdk, you must install official java 8

Hey, It seems stable with these:

Code:
root@ubuntu-s-1vcpu-1gb-sgp1-01:~# java -version
java version "1.8.0_171"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

A few questions:

5. What is spread % from

I have build a web site: https://cat.Elmit.com
There are links to Telegram groups and channels dedicated dot C.A.T. in English, German and Chinese. There is also a order check form. It doesn't order, just prepares your message to Sampey. My gain used to be 16.2% per week, but with the constantly bear market I get only 11.4% per week.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
htasar

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

thanks for Elmit it seems good  Wink
Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Dear customer,

Due to irregular trading on some APIs, Binance has removed all existing API keys as a precautionary security measure. All API users are requested to recreate their API keys.

Another announcement regarding the re-opening of trading will be made once the maintenance is complete. Please stay tuned to our official announcement channels for further information.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Dear customer,

Due to irregular trading on some APIs, Binance has removed all existing API keys as a precautionary security measure. All API users are requested to recreate their API keys.

Another announcement regarding the re-opening of trading will be made once the maintenance is complete. Please stay tuned to our official announcement channels for further information.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

Sampey, how to proceed?

CryptoRichy13
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Dear customer,

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

Sampey, how to proceed?

Elmit and I def have the same problem.  Undecided  Guess it could be worst news thou, right Elmit?! phew!

Sampey FYI: so I know if you go to load an active tab's "parameter template", over to another tab.  Even if it's saved.  It won't bring over the dust.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

BINANCE API PROBLEM

A Quote from my last PM

Hi,
i'm sorry for Binance Api problem.
As you probably know from CAT Term Of Service (you can find them here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590877#msg5590877) this is a third party problem that is not covered by CAT Support.
In other words i'm not responsible about API problem caused by Binance and i can't provide a new free api.
But i understand the frustration that this problem will cause so i can apply a discount and providing a new API Key for 0.01 BTC.

that's the best i can do.

I will do exactly what i've done anytime an exchange perform such kind of operation for THEIR technical negligence : i won't cover the loss because it's not my fault and it's clearly written in my TOS, but i will try to help with the loss any customer who wants to change his api key.
Byte Produce

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 12:53:41 PM by Byte Produce

Thanks Sampey
Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

i can just 2 massages per Day send  Huh
No i have pay 
the Address:   13k...............WoPN
Txid:   5e296cd8395fe678332f7fca3e350a53899e4faa76b9ee4b20184fc2669408d2
Thanks Sampey
I'm from Austria too. I got a German telegram group for C.A.T. help. Read more at https://cat.Elmit.com

Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Sampey, from your Terms of Service:

- After Purchasing All future releases of C.A.T. WILL BE FREE.
- Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key, so Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
- The Cost of a "Key Change" is the API Price in case of Priced Api, 0.015 BTC in case of FREE Api.
- Support is given only on the latest C.A.T. release.
- Refunds are not possibile.
- Referral prices must be claim in no more than 30 days from the day the Ref gets the CAT Copy.
- Reselling C.A.T. is allowed. I don't offer escrow service and i'm not responsible about scams. It's a good idea to PM me before buy/sell a license to get precise info about that procedure.
- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.
- If you try to scam me/other people or you try to ruin my reputation, I will report you and I will ban all your licenses forever.
BTC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------BTC

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

- Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key, so Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
- The Cost of a "Key Change" is the API Price in case of Priced Api, 0.015 BTC in case of FREE Api.
- Referral prices must be claim in no more than 30 days from the day the Ref gets the CAT Copy.
- Reselling C.A.T. is allowed. I don't offer escrow service and i'm not responsible about scams. It's a good idea to PM me before buy/sell a license to get precise info about that procedure.
- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.
- If you try to scam me/other people or you try to ruin my reputation, I will report you and I will ban all your licenses forever.
BTC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------BTC

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

No,

Api delete your api = A Problem Caused To you by the Exchange, not by me.

So, after the problem you need to change your API key right?

I've done 0.005 Discount, and that's the best i can do.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

No,

An exchange should enhance their product (exchange). It might be necessary to change API procedures, or the API key.
It is your responsibility to satisfy your customers with a working product. The API key has not been changed by the user, but by the exchange. The exchange is neither scam, nor out of business, ... so it is simple an update.
Therefore it is your duty to change the API keys of all users for free, as you would do any changes to the program if an exchange updates their API procedure. To pay you for the exchange's enhancements each time isn't working. What if the exchange sets up the rule, that you have to reset each day the API keys? Will you charge your customer then daily? Well, programming is then not necessary anymore, just making money by changing a table of keys.

To hide from this responsibility will certainly give you lots of losses. You can make your customers happy and change or you can make them angry. In the second case be sure, they will broadcast their anger (as they already do on Telegram, discord, ...), and they will force you to clean up your code of all the programming errors. Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR. I think it was a mistake to use that way of program protection. You should have earned already a lots to be able to setup a server (Digital Ocean charges you 5 US$ per month https://m.do.co/c/a6ab89baef19). You could use something like a user account and api key allowance after payment and they can update as often they want. That would be easy to setup. I do understand that the current way is not in your favor.

THIS is my only response to this matter. Act wisely!

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Elmit, i don't understand if you want to make controversy but my rules are clear and any CAT user should know about that.
I Already offer a discount for the api key change, as happens before. I pay 33% of the loss that doesn't depends by me.
If you want to get angry with someone your target is Binance, not me.
I never changes my TOS so anyone knows about this rules. If you didn't read tos i'm sorry again but it's not my fault.

Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR.

And so? A working product could need only maintenance.

End of the story.
Byte Produce

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

No,

An exchange should enhance their product (exchange). It might be necessary to change API procedures, or the API key.
It is your responsibility to satisfy your customers with a working product. The API key has not been changed by the user, but by the exchange. The exchange is neither scam, nor out of business, ... so it is simple an update.
Therefore it is your duty to change the API keys of all users for free, as you would do any changes to the program if an exchange updates their API procedure. To pay you for the exchange's enhancements each time isn't working. What if the exchange sets up the rule, that you have to reset each day the API keys? Will you charge your customer then daily? Well, programming is then not necessary anymore, just making money by changing a table of keys.

To hide from this responsibility will certainly give you lots of losses. You can make your customers happy and change or you can make them angry. In the second case be sure, they will broadcast their anger (as they already do on Telegram, discord, ...), and they will force you to clean up your code of all the programming errors. Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR. I think it was a mistake to use that way of program protection. You should have earned already a lots to be able to setup a server (Digital Ocean charges you 5 US$ per month https://m.do.co/c/a6ab89baef19). You could use something like a user account and api key allowance after payment and they can update as often they want. That would be easy to setup. I do understand that the current way is not in your favor.

THIS is my only response to this matter. Act wisely!

Hello

That was the fault of Binance and not Sampeys !!
Binance starting tomorrow rabbat on the trade!

For all other Binance users, we will offer a 70% rebate on the trading fees received from you (does not include referrals) between 2018/07/05 - 2018/07/14. The rebate will be given in the form of BNB calculated using the closing price on 2018/07/14.

When Binance
If you change api every day now, then I'll go away!
Sampays work ist very god!

The last update I got from CAT was about 4 months ago.
For me work Cat fine.
If you are not satisfied Write a bot yourself.
Regards
Byte Produce
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

thank Byte Produce for your kindly words.
I'm used to having some angry people when this thing happens. I Accept that.
Luckily few people became angry with me. Usually 99,9% of customers know CAT TOS and are able to understand when it's my fault and when it's not  Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: