Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:18:36 PM

I more think that we'll see things shift to a hybrid future of POW and POS and variations of each on the same chains that seems to be the most secure version of locking down networks to be as secure as possible

So you are talking about something similar to what's planned for Ethereum with the Casper protocol? But in this case it wouldn't be necessary to mine ETH anymore, right? In case more projects will go this way, it's good that Neuroneum doesn't focus solely on crypto mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:38:35 PM

I more think that we'll see things shift to a hybrid future of POW and POS and variations of each on the same chains that seems to be the most secure version of locking down networks to be as secure as possible

Yes. Neuroneum offers the world a variety of option that can’t be neglected. A better vmodel that works more efficiently would no doubt be embraced by people outside the crypto sphere
probably the best way to create a gate for people to enter crypto with zero investment? they could just give away the unnecessary gpu power for some instant earning!!! Neuroneum has definitely something in store for them!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:07 PM

So you are talking about something similar to what's planned for Ethereum with the Casper protocol? But in this case it wouldn't be necessary to mine ETH anymore, right? In case more projects will go this way, it's good that Neuroneum doesn't focus solely on crypto mining.

The main highlight is that it is not just another crypto mining project. Lots of features makes this project very attractive. Other questions you asked are valid and it needs to be asked in their telegram channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:34:37 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 10:49:13 PM by ning_aric

Here a YouTube video that would help you know about Neuroneum, the first fully decentralized cloud computing network. That creates a world wide market for cloud computing power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:04:47 PM

Here a YouTube video that would help you know about Neuroneum, the first fully decentralized cloud computing network. That creates a world wide market for cloud computing power.

I think you forgot the link to the video:-)
but a good trick, because now I really want to see this video. so please hand the link in soon
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:59:26 PM

Yes. Neuroneum offers the world a variety of option that can’t be neglected. A better vmodel that works more efficiently would no doubt be embraced by people outside the crypto sphere

i agree with you, i would really want them to succeed we need great project in the cryptocurrency sphere it very important for mass adoption

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:53:15 PM

Here a YouTube video that would help you know about Neuroneum, the first fully decentralized cloud computing network. That creates a world wide market for cloud computing power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M

Thanks for sharing the link. I think more people needs to see this and make wise decisions by investing in Neuroneum. It’s a decentralized Ecosystem to use cloud computing for anything, you name it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:17:54 PM

Thanks for sharing this would be the first real information I am getting of neuroneum I would like to know if they are organising an AMA I have questions to ask

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:57:44 PM

AMAs are useful for potential investors because they can find out some answers to important questions that the team might not have covered yet. I think Neuroneum should follow this model.

Well ya its definitely one of the most popular ways i think its the fact it gives the followers a chance to get some things "on paper" from the team that they've been wondering almost everyones got their own silly or not silly questions they want to know to figure out the inner works of what is going on in the teams minds.

Yeah, when a project finally confirms a detail about a project in writing it gives confidence to its investors and supporters. Like you said it could seem like a silly question but I don't think people should be put off by this.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:54:26 AM

I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:30:27 AM

I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors

I would disagree on this one; I think the whitepaper reflect much of the knowledge the team has and it also reflects their capabilities. AMA are crucial but I don't think they are as crucial as the whitepapers

em777

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:48:55 AM

I would disagree on this one; I think the whitepaper reflect much of the knowledge the team has and it also reflects their capabilities. AMA are crucial but I don't think they are as crucial as the whitepapers

i agree with you on that but i will still advise the team to organize an AMA because some people might have defficulty grasping the content of the whitepaper

[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:40:59 PM

i agree with you on that but i will still advise the team to organize an AMA because some people might have defficulty grasping the content of the whitepaper

Yeah agree on you, i've read the whitepaper part by part because its too long, i hope they make another one, a shot one because you know, people get bored.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

pretty well explained! easy to understand! but some pofe study spa!lety see him for a while!
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:51:32 PM

Yeah agree on you, i've read the whitepaper part by part because its too long, i hope they make another one, a shot one because you know, people get bored.

That’s the reason for the bounty. The promotions would help investors understand what Neuroneum would offer using YouTube video and blogs.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
DisturbedRTX

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:21:21 PM

Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:25:21 PM

But it seems like they already have another, shorter version of their whitepaper. The business summary that you can find on their website, for example, is only 9 pages long. And in my opinion it gives a good and quick overview if you are scared away by their 135-page-long whitepaper.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:47:52 PM

Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes

A lot of project have overtime promised cryptocurrency credit card let us hope neuroneum pull this off I really want to own a cryptocurrency ATM card

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:07:56 PM

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:10:27 AM

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

HA at least i'm not the only one that feels that way, i've glazed over a few times when trying to get through some projects whitepapers and especially some of the more eastern white papers that have some language issues, so getting straight to the point from the horses mouth is so much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: