Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:36:21 PM

Most good cryptocurrency projects lack a few things like good marketing, market maker once it’s traded on exchanges and partnerships with top institutions. That’s what makes a real life product or service like we have with the likes of amazon and Facebook.

It's possible for projects to lack some key requirements for successful token sale, but I believe its a shortcoming from the team and developers. It's the responsibility of the team and advisors to carry out due diligence and research on the modalities necessary to have a good token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:48:03 PM

A few projects raised past that last month in few minutes. I’ll say it’s all about the partners and support from top institutions. Neuroneum is one project once launched could generate revenue in real life and would raise past the set hard in a bullish market.

That’s right. They’ll have to do a long term marketing, both for the token sales and the product. Launch the product as well and it’s going to create market as well.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:15:37 PM

Well obviously not meeting softcap kills most projects because its basically a statement that something went wrong somewhere as it means they didnt get financial viability, but it doesnt always mean a problem with the project sometimes its just not enough advertising or a failure to draw enough attention i've seen that happen a number of times.

Am in total agreement with your idea, in fact the inability to meet up with the soft cap shows that the team were unable to efficiently publicise the project and as such many potential investors are unaware of its existence.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:46:05 PM

I’ll like to know about neuroneum project and services they plan to offer. I’ll suggest an AMA session on neuroneum telegram would be a great idea.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

I’ll like to know about neuroneum project and services they plan to offer. I’ll suggest an AMA session on neuroneum telegram would be a great idea.

An AMA could be a good idea but if you really want to know more about the project and what they plan to offer, read the whitepaper! I mean, it's very detailed with more than 100 pages and I think it covers almost anything important about the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:18:14 PM

The most popular reason for projects failure is inability to meet their soft cap. This reason has been well pronounced in the bearish season and some projects decided to suspend their ICO because of the nature of the market. Neuroneum needs to be very spontaneous and aggressive in meeting their targets

Even before softcap, the major reason for failure is the missing active participation of the team in social channels and also in marketing.

I think before that you need to have a team that is able to execute and deliver. I think the community will automatically have things to talk about as the project progresses don't you think?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:11:36 PM

An AMA could be a good idea but if you really want to know more about the project and what they plan to offer, read the whitepaper! I mean, it's very detailed with more than 100 pages and I think it covers almost anything important about the project.

That’s right. But the whitepaper doesn’t say how the team plans to raise revenue, what happens if neuroneum tokens goes below tokens price after listing, competition, what happens when no one has unsed computing power to rent out and a lot more.

Believe me AMA would be a good way to promote neuroneum.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

That’s right. But the whitepaper doesn’t say how the team plans to raise revenue, what happens if neuroneum tokens goes below tokens price after listing, competition, what happens when no one has unsed computing power to rent out and a lot more.

Believe me AMA would be a good way to promote neuroneum.

I'm in total agreement with your view in regards to the AMA, but I doubt if the team will be organising AMA anytime soon. The team is yet to be active on social media and I guess there's yet to be any substantial updates as regards their activities concerning the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:33:36 PM

Your suggestion seems great as many persons and potential investors would be interested in getting a chance to relate with the team and asks pertinent questions to expand their horizon on the concept of the project. This session will also be very helpful in building the community and supporters of the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:22:44 PM

I like to see/listen to the CEO of neuroneum speak. Share ideas on he future of blockchain technology, it’s adoption by various institutions and the future with neuroneum.

Like you said , it’s going to be a huge promotion for neuroneum project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:41:39 PM

I like to see/listen to the CEO of neuroneum speak. Share ideas on he future of blockchain technology, it’s adoption by various institutions and the future with neuroneum.

Like you said , it’s going to be a huge promotion for neuroneum project.

In that case you are  going to be interested in an AMA I believe neuroneum are working  toward that they should also consider organizing a bounty

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:33:33 AM

So does this use the networks POW hash to actually compute stuff?

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:36:27 AM

Nevermind.. I see they are doing presale.. that is the WRONG way to go.. and because of that, I'm Out.

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:52:36 AM

How is a presale the "wrong way" like legitimately 99% of ICO's have private presales before going for public sales, they seem to mostly do private corporate investments before opening up to generic investors, i dont know why but that seems to have become the standard unless im seriously mistaken somehow
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:53:57 AM

How is a presale the "wrong way" like legitimately 99% of ICO's have private presales before going for public sales, they seem to mostly do private corporate investments before opening up to generic investors, i dont know why but that seems to have become the standard unless im seriously mistaken somehow

yeah, i believe private sale is for investors who want to investment a large sum of money more like institutional investors and public is open to all calibre of people Wink

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: