Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:07:35 AM

I just saw on their readmap that the first Neurolink cards should already be released to early adopters (it was scheduled for January 2019)? Does this mean that there are already working Neuralink cards around?! That would really surprise me, they are still in the early phases of the private sale. Maybe the roadmap needs to be adjusted and updated?

Haven't heard any news about that but would be interesting to here if it happened or if its being delayed i mean even if it was delayed its not a big deal but would be something nice to know where its standing at.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:45:22 PM

I just saw on their readmap that the first Neurolink cards should already be released to early adopters (it was scheduled for January 2019)? Does this mean that there are already working Neuralink cards around?! That would really surprise me, they are still in the early phases of the private sale. Maybe the roadmap needs to be adjusted and updated?

Haven't heard any news about that but would be interesting to here if it happened or if its being delayed i mean even if it was delayed its not a big deal but would be something nice to know where its standing at.

I think all the information we need to find , we can ask it to their telegram, but i hope they can also become active here at their thread.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:00:00 PM

I was just wondering because there is another milestone for October 2019 written in the roadmap where the Neuralink card is mentioned. So what exactly does this 'release to early adopters' mean exactly? I mean, January 2019 and October 2019 ... that's quite a gap between.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:52:52 PM

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

I like the idea of a debit card issued by Neuroneum. It got a name too, Neuralink. What other features does Neuroneum provide?

debit card is one of the  most interesting features neurneum wants to provide i really think they need to ensure it works because many project have made such claims without any success

Many projects have proposed to do that; I don't think I've seen one live yet; the closest I have seen is what we have here in Canada. It is like an ATM for crypto. Let us see how their proposition would make a difference.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:07:15 PM

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

I like the idea of a debit card issued by Neuroneum. It got a name too, Neuralink. What other features does Neuroneum provide?

debit card is one of the  most interesting features neurneum wants to provide i really think they need to ensure it works because many project have made such claims without any success

Many projects have proposed to do that; I don't think I've seen one live yet; the closest I have seen is what we have here in Canada. It is like an ATM for crypto. Let us see how their proposition would make a difference.

yeah, at this stage in cryptocurrency i believe we need such kind of development so that cryptocurrency can be widely adopted. neuroneum should really make it work

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:35:36 PM

True. How is the project progress going along for this project. Debit card is not new and i am waiting for the first one to come out.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:44:56 PM

I think all the information we need to find , we can ask it to their telegram, but i hope they can also become active here at their thread.

I have not seen any team members here in this forum. I think its good to go to their telegram channel to ask questions.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:26:48 PM

That’s right. Neuroneum team need to keep investors updates. Weekly updates would have corrected this. They make it look like they are not serious about a project that could revolutionize the cloud computing marketplace.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

That’s right. Neuroneum team need to keep investors updates. Weekly updates would have corrected this. They make it look like they are not serious about a project that could revolutionize the cloud computing marketplace.

Neuroneum roadmap is available on the project website. The first neuralink debit cards were scheduled to be released not for the public but to initial investors who contributed through the private round.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:02:35 PM

Neuroneum got a soft cap of 15Million USD and a much higher hard cap. I guess once softcap is reached by the team, the project would go on.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:28:09 AM

Neuroneum got a soft cap of 15Million USD and a much higher hard cap. I guess once softcap is reached by the team, the project would go on.

Thats normally how it works the softcaps really the only number that matters in these projects i hope they can get relatively close with the private sale because then they wont have to stress too much about future of the project during the public portion
ning_aric

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:24:20 PM

Thats normally how it works the softcaps really the only number that matters in these projects i hope they can get relatively close with the private sale because then they wont have to stress too much about future of the project during the public portion

Most projects raise cap during the private sales. And then sell to the public using an exchange. I think there are just a few individuals interested in public sale rounds.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:10:13 PM

Here is a YouTube video from Neuroneum team that explains more on how Neuroneum works. You can share with friends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Bitcoin never closes, transactions can be done anytime of the day across the globe. This makes crypto preferable to fiat. With Neuroneum, crypto spending is unlimited.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

Here is a YouTube video from Neuroneum team that explains more on how Neuroneum works. You can share with friends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M

Cool, thanks a lot for sharing this , and more information about this one ! good job team members !
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:13:51 PM

15 million USD is a very ambitious goal for only the softcap. What would happen if they don't reach it? Will the whole project be cancelled and investors get their investments returned to them? Or do they have a plan B in case funding doesn't go as well as planned.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:25:29 PM

Bitcoin never closes, transactions can be done anytime of the day across the globe. This makes crypto preferable to fiat. With Neuroneum, crypto spending is unlimited.

It’s amazing to see teams like Neuroneum, take up projects to make the world decentralized using Blockchain technology. Now with Neuroneum, spending CryptoCurrency assets would be easy from anywhere in the world.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:32:49 PM

Cool, thanks a lot for sharing this , and more information about this one ! good job team members !

Hello Neuroneum fans, you can also join Neuroneum family here on telegram t.me/neuroneum, get to know more about Neuroneum and meet other investors.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 01:51:11 AM

I still dont get how the first thing people do isn't join a teams telegram its the best way to get some insight into what they plan to do in the future as the sale continues i mean this tends to be the case regardless of the project but still people dont realize
ObscureIM
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:18:14 AM

how can i know u wont away with my crypto Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: