Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:41:05 AM

True! they needs to answer some really basic concepts! there aren't many people that'll read the whole whitepaper to really understand the project! so make things easy they really should held an AMA where they explain the whole things!

AMA is always the best way to reach the team. Any legit team will love to do that. We have to ask this in their telegram channel

I see many project that go thru AMA are having a good relationship to their investors and participant on their project. And all the questions can be answer thru AMA so that all the people can clear their minds by answering their questions.

AMAs are useful for potential investors because they can find out some answers to important questions that the team might not have covered yet. I think Neuroneum should follow this model.

AMAs are super important for any crypto project because a lot of crpyto enthusiasts will want to get a first hand answers to questions regarding the project so i will urge the team to organise an AMA

I think the same too. It would also help them get a listing early on; i know exchanges are too soon to discuss but I think it would help them if they could land an exchange before the sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:00:40 PM

I’m a bit confused here about this project. It seems to be a kind of project that would be very interesting and could easily get adopted, but what more can cloud computing be used for other than mining bitcoins?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:05:32 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 09:23:10 PM by MandatoryOption

I’m a bit confused here about this project. It seems to be a kind of project that would be very interesting and could easily get adopted, but what more can cloud computing be used for other than mining bitcoins?

First at all, I would say mining Bitcoin would probably the worst you can do with your free computing power. To mine BTC you need ASIC mining hardware. But you can mine other cryptos or cloud computing can also be used for 3D rendering, complicated simulations in science or AI applications.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

True! they needs to answer some really basic concepts! there aren't many people that'll read the whole whitepaper to really understand the project! so make things easy they really should held an AMA where they explain the whole things!

AMA is always the best way to reach the team. Any legit team will love to do that. We have to ask this in their telegram channel

I see many project that go thru AMA are having a good relationship to their investors and participant on their project. And all the questions can be answer thru AMA so that all the people can clear their minds by answering their questions.

AMAs are useful for potential investors because they can find out some answers to important questions that the team might not have covered yet. I think Neuroneum should follow this model.

AMAs are super important for any crypto project because a lot of crpyto enthusiasts will want to get a first hand answers to questions regarding the project so i will urge the team to organise an AMA
yeap! but definitely a MUST for a project with such unique ideas with so much technical stuff! therefore, AMA should really make some more eyes on them really!
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:32:46 PM

I don’t need to study the project in detail. At first glance it looks like a hoax to be honest. I will add to my lists I am analyzing. We'll see .
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:07:52 PM

Neuroneum cloud computing project has a crypto mining option attached. So you could buy computing power and easily use this to mine CryptoCurrency. They make it easier to mine.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:45:24 PM

the most beautiful thing about this project is the fact that they want to create a platform where users can share mining rig so it is not as if they are going to host rig themselves

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:59:07 AM

the most beautiful thing about this project is the fact that they want to create a platform where users can share mining rig so it is not as if they are going to host rig themselves

Cloud computing itself isn't really new i mean, it's used for just about everything these days, azure, google cloud, aws are all cloud services, the difference is companies like this are trying to find a way to offer a distributed version of cloud computing leveraging unused compute power from users for the normal things + mining, whether they can do it is another story.
ibininja

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:17:49 AM

Cloud computing itself isn't really new i mean, it's used for just about everything these days, azure, google cloud, aws are all cloud services, the difference is companies like this are trying to find a way to offer a distributed version of cloud computing leveraging unused compute power from users for the normal things + mining, whether they can do it is another story.

It has been proven successful for the likes of aws and azure; It might make sense for crypto mining as well. I think in this case they could extend their set of services to also include traditional cloud services and not only mining.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:08:02 AM

It has been proven successful for the likes of aws and azure; It might make sense for crypto mining as well. I think in this case they could extend their set of services to also include traditional cloud services and not only mining.

I think Neuroneum has a job to do here. They have to create more options that cloud computing can be used for. They already have crypto currency mining and that’s awesome. I’ll like to see more reasons to buy.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

Neuroneum cloud computing project has a crypto mining option attached. So you could buy computing power and easily use this to mine CryptoCurrency. They make it easier to mine.

That's right mate this kind of technology is very fresh for people like me that new here in the crypto world, especially to the mining industry in the crypto world. I think Neuroneum make a new way to earn in mining that many cloud mining project can't do or think so that this project above them all.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:50:52 PM

That's right mate this kind of technology is very fresh for people like me that new here in the crypto world, especially to the mining industry in the crypto world. I think Neuroneum make a new way to earn in mining that many cloud mining project can't do or think so that this project above them all.
Something It seems to me that lately a lot of users of cryptocurrency who were engaged in mining have moved away from their activities. As if it is not profitable to do this work oh, but the main reason still lies in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

Mining is really an important thing for crypto! if Neuroneum can create a platform where they can connect some regular users with the mining firm without any fuzz then simply this will be awesome!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:05:44 PM

Mining is really an important thing for crypto! if Neuroneum can create a platform where they can connect some regular users with the mining firm without any fuzz then simply this will be awesome!

Well yeah, I believe their success depends on their ability yo successfully create such platform and the most beautiful think about their platform is that it is a shared platform so they are technically not mining but connecting miners to rigs

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:29:49 PM

Something It seems to me that lately a lot of users of cryptocurrency who were engaged in mining have moved away from their activities. As if it is not profitable to do this work oh, but the main reason still lies in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.

The best option here to is move further into new grounds. There’s more to cloud computing than just mining. Google and iCloud offers other cloud services other than mining. Neuroneum seems to be looking towards these options.

MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:42:49 PM

Do you guys think mining, or better Proof of Work has a future? You can't argue that especially Bitcoin mining consumes a lot of power, which is critisized by a lot of people. So I have my doubts that PoW really has a future, I am not really a fan of it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:01:42 AM

Do you guys think mining, or better Proof of Work has a future? You can't argue that especially Bitcoin mining consumes a lot of power, which is critisized by a lot of people. So I have my doubts that PoW really has a future, I am not really a fan of it.

That's a good question. I don't think PoW belongs to the future. And personally, I'm more of a friend of PoS. I think there will be something different in the future, but I don't know what:-)
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:38:16 AM

I more think that we'll see things shift to a hybrid future of POW and POS and variations of each on the same chains that seems to be the most secure version of locking down networks to be as secure as possible
ibininja

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:35:03 AM

That's a good question. I don't think PoW belongs to the future. And personally, I'm more of a friend of PoS. I think there will be something different in the future, but I don't know what:-)

Honestly many individuals were introduced to crypto around end of 2017 early 2018 which made a lot of flow in the market and many made profits and many had losses. What remained or remains is business adoption now. I think businesses would not opt for PoW?

ning_aric

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:29:08 AM

I more think that we'll see things shift to a hybrid future of POW and POS and variations of each on the same chains that seems to be the most secure version of locking down networks to be as secure as possible

Yes. Neuroneum offers the world a variety of option that can’t be neglected. A better vmodel that works more efficiently would no doubt be embraced by people outside the crypto sphere

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: