Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:43:46 AM

Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:34:58 AM

Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

for whatever reason whole market is moving up. And I believe this is a sign of bull run.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:46:09 PM

Interesting project,expect that there will be a demand for it,although now this situation is that XS in General,there is no certainty that something will do fine,or the project will operate and exist,a temporary wild,so I think less will take the flight in 2020,and will be happy investors

ICO Investors are risk takers. First, you take a look at the project model, the team and if it meet some requirements, you take the risk.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:57:49 PM

And in this hardfork you won't get another additional coin, so I don't see a reason why it should affect the price of Ethereum that much. And on tokensales, like the one from Neuroneum, it will have no influence at all, if you ask me.

But if the whole crypto market changes and IF people start to become more optimistic again, we will see an effect on tokensale.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:09:39 PM

I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

Ethereum is presently on the fast lane as it has surpassed $160 and trading at the moment at $165. I really don't know what has triggered the uptrend but I know it's great news for tokens undergoing ICO. I really do hope that the uptrend is consistent.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:26:56 PM

Neuroneum is ICO project and token sell live almost 1 million raised but this is very different type of project. Decentralized marketplace with many advantages to passive income.
1. Crypto Mining
2. Buy/Sell
3. Neuralink Card
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:20:07 PM

for whatever reason whole market is moving up. And I believe this is a sign of bull run.

This is not definitive because as at the time of my writing, the market is experiencing dip. I think this trend (the up and down movement) will continue for a while but in all, crypto should do well this year.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:37:36 PM

This is not definitive because as at the time of my writing, the market is experiencing dip. I think this trend (the up and down movement) will continue for a while but in all, crypto should do well this year.

We've heard different speculations regarding the state of the market for this year and am doubtful if there will be any substantial bull run this year. We would all love to see a huge return of our portfolio but I'm anticipating partial movement in the industry.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:23:27 PM

We've heard different speculations regarding the state of the market for this year and am doubtful if there will be any substantial bull run this year. We would all love to see a huge return of our portfolio but I'm anticipating partial movement in the industry.

As cryptocurrency hodlers, we sometimes forget we sholud be enthusiasts of the technology behind everything, behind the profits and all. More than the huge return of the market, I hope to see adoption of blockchain projects like neuroneum.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:00:51 PM

We can not say for sure what is currently going on with the market but what I do know is that the cryptocurrency industry is always fluctuating

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:51:47 AM

The fact is people keep seeing small bubbles and thinking its a bull run the fact is the markets in a sideways momentum until something like regulatory agreements start to break and major industry wide utilization increases organically we aren't going to see a real move upward that isn't a bubble.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:07 PM

The fact is people keep seeing small bubbles and thinking its a bull run the fact is the markets in a sideways momentum until something like regulatory agreements start to break and major industry wide utilization increases organically we aren't going to see a real move upward that isn't a bubble.

Due to the intense anticipation of a bull run every movement is suspected to be the beginning of a greater movement. I understand the plight of the investors who are waiting earnestly to dump their holdings. I pray that this anticipation will meet us in good time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

This time it was a huge manipulation is what we have seen in the market. This kind of price movement wont help cryptos in the long run.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:35:09 PM

We can not say for sure what is currently going on with the market but what I do know is that the cryptocurrency industry is always fluctuating

Fluctuations is a characteristics of the cryptocurrency space and it has been a means of earning to traders and good forcasters. Most whales take advantage of the market and exploit the innocent newbie without understanding of the market.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:20:46 PM

Actually this hardfork is not about split in coin but just an upgrade. Following ETH, Tron has also announced hardfork today.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

Actually this hardfork is not about split in coin but just an upgrade. Following ETH, Tron has also announced hardfork today.

That’s right. No free coins this time but advanced technology on Ethereum which is good news and would mean more adoption for Ethereum blockchain.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

Well, it’s down again in a short time. Seems to be some kind of correction or something. Eth seems to be trying to find he right price.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:40:19 PM

That’s right. No free coins this time but advanced technology on Ethereum which is good news and would mean more adoption for Ethereum blockchain.

But I am pretty sure that this news isn't something that will have a big effect on the price of ETH and so on the success of tokensales. I mean, we got Bitcoin and Ethereum indices on Nasdaq and a build-in Ethereum wallet on the new Samsung smartphone and still the market didn't really react to it.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

Neuroneum is ICO project and token sell live almost 1 million raised but this is very different type of project. Decentralized marketplace with many advantages to passive income.
1. Crypto Mining
2. Buy/Sell
3. Neuralink Card

Those are three makes a unique marketplace model for mining. You could buy neuroneum mining rig, or rent computing power. Also, spend your profits so easily.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:12:33 PM

But I am pretty sure that this news isn't something that will have a big effect on the price of ETH and so on the success of tokensales. I mean, we got Bitcoin and Ethereum indices on Nasdaq and a build-in Ethereum wallet on the new Samsung smartphone and still the market didn't really react to it.

I’m looking at the bigger picture. Remember the world is watching. The media and announcement of upgrades don’t do much to the price of these top currencies no more. It’s the adoption Eth gains from new projects like neuroneum that believes in its potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: