Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:10:38 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.

The debit card makes liquidity of mining profits or sales of computing power much easy. It’s going to be the first time for most people selling computing power on neuroneum. It’s going to be their first Crypto and it has to be perfect.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:19:37 PM

Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

I do not concur. Most of the projects only claim to have reached softcap, some manipulate all those figures. The market has been good when it comes to trading but ICO is a mess right now.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.

I can't really agree with you here. In my opinion this debit card is nice to have, sure, but there are already other projects that are offering one. So it's not that special and in my opinion not the feature that is the selling point of Neuroneum. What I really like is that you aren't limited to just crypto mining with Neuroneum.
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:48:06 AM

I can't really agree with you here. In my opinion this debit card is nice to have, sure, but there are already other projects that are offering one. So it's not that special and in my opinion not the feature that is the selling point of Neuroneum. What I really like is that you aren't limited to just crypto mining with Neuroneum.

Debateable both ways i guess any feature is a good selling point if it gets released as plan, and while your write it's not a unique thing exactly its something that definitly isn't widely available so is still a strong selling feature to set them apart i think
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:00:59 AM

Debateable both ways i guess any feature is a good selling point if it gets released as plan, and while your write it's not a unique thing exactly its something that definitly isn't widely available so is still a strong selling feature to set them apart i think

I think it is only a good one if it fits a market. Or what they good call if it finds it own market fit. It seems the market sentiment is quite positive as of late and I think if the coins or different project went through a green state mining crypto would thrive.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:08:04 AM

I think it is only a good one if it fits a market. Or what they good call if it finds it own market fit. It seems the market sentiment is quite positive as of late and I think if the coins or different project went through a green state mining crypto would thrive.

and those who successfully succeed the project, we all know many project try to do this and many of them failed. Hope Neuroneum succeed!
ning_aric

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:01:14 PM

I wouldn’t want to get a token that would have me stuck with crypto mining all the time. Sometimes it’s profitable and sometimes it’s not. Neuroneum understands that and give an option to sell your computing power on rent to anyone who needs it. Profits earn can be easily withdrawn.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:14:19 PM

The debit card makes liquidity of mining profits or sales of computing power much easy. It’s going to be the first time for most people selling computing power on neuroneum. It’s going to be their first Crypto and it has to be perfect.

Is this ICO or STO? The project theme says it could very well fit into STO than ICO. Then investors interest would be protected to maximum extent.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

Yeah, reaching softcap is very important for a project to start implementing their plan and from the way the market is going I believe a lot of crypto project will start getting positive turnaround

What will happen if the project did not reach softcap? Are they going to return all the investments received?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:24:58 PM

It’s a great feature once launched. I would like to see an easy option to withdraw profits earned from mining or sale of computing power. Would there be a discount or low cost of transaction using your debit card?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:30:58 PM

Yeah, reaching softcap is very important for a project to start implementing their plan and from the way the market is going I believe a lot of crypto project will start getting positive turnaround

What will happen if the project did not reach softcap? Are they going to return all the investments received?

Projects with team and advisors who are of high integrity and trustworthy tends to return the amount invested. In some cases a full return is made, in other cases a partial refund is made. But I sincerely hope that the soft cap is reached because the return of one's investment may be difficult.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:09:10 PM

It's widely known that mining is not always lucrative, that explains why neuroneum implemented the concept of renting computing power. I personally love the idea of a debit card, coupled with the rent of computing power it makes it possible for one to convert earnings from mining into fiat instantly.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 07:30:49 PM by MandatoryOption

But there are already working cards. For example the cryptocurrency visa card from Wirex. And I guess it would have been possible for Neuroneum to work together with such a card. I mean, maybe this way they could have cut some costs and could've lowered the softcap a bit.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:41:39 PM

I know some miner friends who own more computing power than they use in mining. Now with neuroneum they would get paid by people who would rent the computing power and pay in XNr.

Neuroneum platform works like a link between demand and available supply of computing/mining power. Brilliant idea. I guess there would be a transaction fee on every trade made on the platform, what would be the cost of every transaction?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:03:17 PM

But there are already working cards. For example the cryptocurrency visa card from Wirex. And I guess it would have been possible for Neuroneum to work together with such a card. I mean, maybe this way they could have cut some costs and could've lowered the softcap a bit.

Cryptocurrency debit card from Wirex previously known as Ecoin, has some limitations like restrictions to some countries and a few number of tokens you can use with it. With the partnership with an already exciting debit card project, XNR would be aiming for the moon.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:36:47 PM

I do not concur. Most of the projects only claim to have reached softcap, some manipulate all those figures. The market has been good when it comes to trading but ICO is a mess right now.

Well a lot of ICO are facing the heat right now but cryptocurrency is still fresh so we should expect a lot event surrounding it 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:49:40 AM

https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1097121362882191360?s=21

A YouTube video no neuroneum you would want to watch. You can earn more rewards on crypto than just mining.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:54:29 AM

Well a lot of ICO are facing the heat right now but cryptocurrency is still fresh so we should expect a lot event surrounding it 

Crypto is not being properly utilized yet; however, we are looking at some corporate adoption which will be a real boost for crypto like what we have seen happed with jpmorgan.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1097121362882191360?s=21

A YouTube video no neuroneum you would want to watch. You can earn more rewards on crypto than just mining.

Neuroneum seem to have a functional twitter page although It’s been some days since the last tweet. Twitter is a great platform to promote projects. I hope they make good use of that. Btw great video on neuroneum.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:21:33 PM

Crypto is not being properly utilized yet; however, we are looking at some corporate adoption which will be a real boost for crypto like what we have seen happed with jpmorgan.

It’s going to take many shapes. One adoption after another. I think we are still a long way from gaining adoption. Limitations coming from government regulations. Projects like neuroneum would boost adoption by creating more options other than mining.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: