Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:48:47 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 03:50:53 AM by ning_aric

Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:37:47 PM

Neuroneum is a huge project and would need to spend more on promotions, getting everyone to know about the revolution. The bounty program would be rolled out soon, but there’s a Referal program to earn more.

Neuroneum really needs to invest more in the promotion of the project. Their social media handles needs to be revitalised to keep the community aware of every step taken towards actualization of the project. I do hope that the bounty program will commence soon.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:16:09 PM

Neuroneum needs to be mindful of the fact that popularity has a direct relationship with success in the cryptocurrency space. For a project to be successful, it needs to subscribe to aggressive advertising which should be targeted to potential investors. I believe bounty program is the most utilized method in the cryptocurrency space.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:47:47 PM

Neuroneum is a huge project and would need to spend more on promotions, getting everyone to know about the revolution. The bounty program would be rolled out soon, but there’s a Referal program to earn more.

Neuroneum really needs to invest more in the promotion of the project. Their social media handles needs to be revitalised to keep the community aware of every step taken towards actualization of the project. I do hope that the bounty program will commence soon.

Its good to remind the team about their social media presence in their telegram channel. Otherwise people will skip this project sadly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pricebrianer

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:06:43 PM

Referal rewards is a great idea. You invite your friends to buy neuroneum tokens and receive Minedblock tokens as  rewards. What percentage of tokens bought would be given out as Referal rewards?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:06:02 AM

Referal rewards is a great idea. You invite your friends to buy neuroneum tokens and receive Minedblock tokens as  rewards. What percentage of tokens bought would be given out as Referal rewards?

Do you think the referral reward is enough? I honestly It requires more than that. I am not saying it is a bad idea to opt for referrals but I just think there could be more effective methods like an exclusive area with benefits that can only be accessed by investors based on level?

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:29:03 PM

You need to be mindful of the fact that referral rewards comes with some conditions. Many project has developed a new tactics of giving referral rewards based on your investment. Meaning that you will only be able to withdraw a portion of your earnings when you have an investment and the more you invest the more referral rewards will be available for you.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

I sincerely do hope that the project delivers on its intension to give cards for withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. The issuing of cards worldwide won't be an easy task and I believe the conversation rate should be standardised taking cognisance of the volatility of cryptocurrency.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:45:30 PM

I sincerely do hope that the project delivers on its intension to give cards for withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. The issuing of cards worldwide won't be an easy task and I believe the conversation rate should be standardised taking cognisance of the volatility of cryptocurrency.

There should be a 24/7 support for neuroneum services. This is going to be the first time for a lot of cloud miners or users of the cloud computing marketplace. This isn’t an exchange like we are used to, it’s like marketplace for data/computing power.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:05:54 PM

It’s great to see Ariel share her experience on Wall Street and now bitmax.io. There’s a whole lot we have to know about cryptocurrency. Ariel shares her insight on cryptocurrency future with Fred Schebesta, the CEO of Crypto Finder (Finder.com) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYK-w2uxWc%29

I haven't watched this full video so maybe I missed it but what has this to do with Neuroneum??? From what I first found out I understand that BitMax is an exchange and one of their staff members got interviewed, right? But what does this have to do with Neuroneum?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:39:01 AM

There should be a 24/7 support for neuroneum services. This is going to be the first time for a lot of cloud miners or users of the cloud computing marketplace. This isn’t an exchange like we are used to, it’s like marketplace for data/computing power.

They need more people on board to support this 24 hours support claim. How many people are there in their team at present?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:57:01 AM

Do you think the referral reward is enough? I honestly It requires more than that. I am not saying it is a bad idea to opt for referrals but I just think there could be more effective methods like an exclusive area with benefits that can only be accessed by investors based on level?

I think it’s just a way to reward individual promotions. Promotions to friends and relations. It’s not much but could be worth so much more in the future. Btw they have a bounty program to roll out soon, lets see what they got.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:02:13 AM

You need to be mindful of the fact that referral rewards comes with some conditions. Many project has developed a new tactics of giving referral rewards based on your investment. Meaning that you will only be able to withdraw a portion of your earnings when you have an investment and the more you invest the more referral rewards will be available for you.

Wow. When there are more conditions, the project team shouldn’t hesitate to let everyone know at the start of the referral program. It’s quite a great idea in getting more work done for rewards.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:00:08 AM

Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

Yeah, reaching softcap is very important for a project to start implementing their plan and from the way the market is going I believe a lot of crypto project will start getting positive turnaround

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:32:36 AM

Yeah, reaching softcap is very important for a project to start implementing their plan and from the way the market is going I believe a lot of crypto project will start getting positive turnaround

Usually the softcap is set based on the basic need the essential needs; Anything extra is a plus. Whatever the team raises beyond the soft cap can help the project do things faster.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:53:37 AM

Usually the softcap is set based on the basic need the essential needs; Anything extra is a plus. Whatever the team raises beyond the soft cap can help the project do things faster.

I don’t know about the hard cap but the 15 million USD soft cap seems really huge. You’re right to say things seems to be getting better but anything could happen.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 01:06:31 PM by Getadaaa

I know some miner friends who own more computing power than they use in mining. Now with neuroneum they would get paid by people who would rent the computing power and pay in XNr.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:22:56 PM

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:56:31 PM

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.

yup agree on you, the card really makes the name of neuroneum but remember there are also a project that states the card but never succeed hope this project succeed on this one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: