Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

Is it so damn common to have your own card right now? It seems that every project out there is releasing their own crypto currency card now ...

I guess they are all try to solve a pressing need but the real test is to know who will be able to do it better/properly, I personally like the concept and i'm looking forward to when it finally becomes successful and which project will finally pull it off.

It doesn't always need to come down to which project offers a better solution for a crypto debit card. Because in my opinion there is enough space in the market for more than one crypto credit card. Just look at how many different fiat credit card issuer there are. 

Your point is solid, but so far all we have are ideas (as far as I know), none has actually got one working yet, therefore one project has to be successful at it first before we can think about populating the space.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:19:06 PM

Is it so damn common to have your own card right now? It seems that every project out there is releasing their own crypto currency card now ...

True. But question is who is going to come out first and be stable without scamming people.

frankly, the card is secondary to me. I'm rather curious about how cloud mining works. The approach sounds very interesting, but I have no idea whether it will work in the implementation.
But there are other projects in which computing power is shared, so why shouldn't it also work with mining?

I'm more interested in cloud computing than anything else it's the market that i really think offers the most chance of some real profit, cloud mining may work once the markets recover but for now i think real profitability is in things that use cloud computing for decentralized calculations

Yes, I also think that a lot is possible in this area. You can see in projects like Seti@home or WorldCommunityGrid that many users are willing to provide computing power. That would increase even more if there were rewards for it.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:16:58 PM

I guess they are all try to solve a pressing need but the real test is to know who will be able to do it better/properly, I personally like the concept and i'm looking forward to when it finally becomes successful and which project will finally pull it off.

It doesn't always need to come down to which project offers a better solution for a crypto debit card. Because in my opinion there is enough space in the market for more than one crypto credit card. Just look at how many different fiat credit card issuer there are. 

Your point is solid, but so far all we have are ideas (as far as I know), none has actually got one working yet, therefore one project has to be successful at it first before we can think about populating the space.

I don’t have a card yet. Plus most projects that have a working card has it restricted to a few countries. I’ll love to have a card that works in any country.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:37:07 PM

My best feature on Neuroneum cloud computing model marketplace is the debit card. It also has a name, Neuralink. Its a basic part of the project which means it has a higher chance to be launched early unlike what we see in older projects. And it can be used anywhere.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:21:06 PM

My best feature on Neuroneum cloud computing model marketplace is the debit card. It also has a name, Neuralink. Its a basic part of the project which means it has a higher chance to be launched early unlike what we see in older projects. And it can be used anywhere.

Neuralink sounds futuristic, my desire is that they pull this off a lot of project have attempted to do something like this before neuroneum should make it happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:29:26 PM

Will Neuroneum release some more information about the Neuralink card. I looked at the website and pitch deck but I couldn't find many details. Maybe they are still working on the legalities and the information they can release about it.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:28:54 AM

Will Neuroneum release some more information about the Neuralink card. I looked at the website and pitch deck but I couldn't find many details. Maybe they are still working on the legalities and the information they can release about it.

If their on telegram i'd imagine it would be the best way to get some quick info but i'd imagine things will come a bit closer to the launch of the actual platform, giving away too much information when things might still shift and change is never wise as it just disappoints people
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:53:46 AM

I think they have a strong case for surviving in the turbulent market, mainly because of the diversity, by not focusing on just 1 small niche but an overarching area, that way if theirs some form of issue or dip in the market need for one thing like for instance mining in the cloud, but theirs still people that need transition services to fiat via a card, or say hosting or gpu rendering the platform still has something to offer which i think is interesting

I think they stand a chance if they also introduced other form of mining. As in EC2 version for blockchain. Otherwise I think it is going to be really tough journey not an impossible one but a tough one given the market conditions.

But they already have a focus on other things than just crypto mining. In fact, mining is only a small part of their project. They will create an marketplace for computing power. What you do with it, is totally up to you. You don't have to use your computing power to mine at all. 

That could be a solid case but to have only mining do you think it would an effective business case? I am not saying crypto is dead but I think it is way different that what it used to.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:18:56 PM

I think they have a strong case for surviving in the turbulent market, mainly because of the diversity, by not focusing on just 1 small niche but an overarching area, that way if theirs some form of issue or dip in the market need for one thing like for instance mining in the cloud, but theirs still people that need transition services to fiat via a card, or say hosting or gpu rendering the platform still has something to offer which i think is interesting

I think they stand a chance if they also introduced other form of mining. As in EC2 version for blockchain. Otherwise I think it is going to be really tough journey not an impossible one but a tough one given the market conditions.

But they already have a focus on other things than just crypto mining. In fact, mining is only a small part of their project. They will create an marketplace for computing power. What you do with it, is totally up to you. You don't have to use your computing power to mine at all. 

That could be a solid case but to have only mining do you think it would an effective business case? I am not saying crypto is dead but I think it is way different that what it used to.
At this current situation I guess mining will not give much good profit. As we know that market trend is always changing and infuture we will see good growth even in mining industries.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:16:56 PM

At this current situation I guess mining will not give much good profit. As we know that market trend is always changing and infuture we will see good growth even in mining industries.

If you ask me, I wouldn't be interested in the project if it were only about mining. I don't really like mining projects. It's just that I don't see that a project that only offeres mining, can promise to be profitable at every market situation. So I am glad that Neuroneum has different aspects in their project. 
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:19:39 PM

they really have alot to give if they actually can work up everything they mentioned in their whitepaper! but the question hanging around are they gonna grab success on making everything happen?
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:08:00 PM

That makes the difference. It’s an exciting project and I’ll like to be a part of Neuroneum as an early investor. Very few projects like this has a great team. Neuroneum team seem to be killin it.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

If it can be used anywhere, I must say it is a very welcomed development. Many projects does not have this option as they are often restricted to certain countries. This might end up being the edge they have over other projects.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:30:09 PM

If their on telegram i'd imagine it would be the best way to get some quick info but i'd imagine things will come a bit closer to the launch of the actual platform, giving away too much information when things might still shift and change is never wise as it just disappoints people

Yeah that’s true, I took a look at their Twitter page and it seems like there is bit of a lack of strategy. Retweets of ‘twitter crypto experts’ and a hell of a lot of hashtags. This definitely needs reviewing as it doesn’t look very professional. Would like to see some more promotion from the Neuroneum team with details of their project and ideas. Not looking that great at the moment.

em777

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:34:47 PM

i have been wondering that to they are not buying any rig why would they need such amount of money, i will ask the admin at the telegram channel

[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:54:20 AM

the best way for answers about stuff like that is to read through their site and also to ask in telegram your right i try to keep apprised of what projects are planning to do and how they plan to work with their budget in the both short and longterm
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:57:48 AM

the best way for answers about stuff like that is to read through their site and also to ask in telegram your right i try to keep apprised of what projects are planning to do and how they plan to work with their budget in the both short and longterm

I think it would also help massive to host an AMA or something. reading through might still pop some questions. Either case I think they are open to questions if they are approached in Telegram or the likes.

em777

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

I think it would also help massive to host an AMA or something. reading through might still pop some questions. Either case I think they are open to questions if they are approached in Telegram or the likes.

Yeah an AMA will be a wonderful thing right now because a lot of people are still struggling to understand how the project works it is really important

[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:19:40 AM

An interesting project, but how it will be able to realize itself so far is of even greater interest. I think it's a good idea.

Yes it is. I guess Neuroneum is the first decentralized market for  cloud computing power trades. Now they have added a new feature which is the debit card.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

An interesting project, but how it will be able to realize itself so far is of even greater interest. I think it's a good idea.

Yes it is. I guess Neuroneum is the first decentralized market for  cloud computing power trades. Now they have added a new feature which is the debit card.

This seems to be one of the best projects so far this year. They’re everywhere. Would Neuroneum team be having an ICO or what?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: