Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:49:07 AM

I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

HA at least i'm not the only one that feels that way, i've glazed over a few times when trying to get through some projects whitepapers and especially some of the more eastern white papers that have some language issues, so getting straight to the point from the horses mouth is so much better.

one of the first thing i do is head straight to their telegram channel with questions after that i can start reading the whitepaper some whitepaper are too technical to read

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:48:51 PM

Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes

I hope so too. But I think they have a really good concept here. If they stick on to their promises and give all they’ve promised, I think they are going to be a great investment.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

HA at least i'm not the only one that feels that way, i've glazed over a few times when trying to get through some projects whitepapers and especially some of the more eastern white papers that have some language issues, so getting straight to the point from the horses mouth is so much better.

one of the first thing i do is head straight to their telegram channel with questions after that i can start reading the whitepaper some whitepaper are too technical to read

I honestly like technical papers since it reflects how capable the team is. I think the information on the website convey the information for non techies? but it would be great to have a simplified version of course.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:33:44 PM

I honestly like technical papers since it reflects how capable the team is. I think the information on the website convey the information for non techies? but it would be great to have a simplified version of course.

But projects should learn to be more precise with their whitepapers. It doesn't have to be overly complex and length doesn't matter at all. For example, the original Bitcoin whitepaper was only 9 pages long and I guess you would all agree that this was more than enough.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:52:11 PM

Especially after a long day at work, it's hard to focus on a WP. I agree WPs posted by teams from Asia invariably have a lot of grammar erros or use a lot of technical jargon that doesn't always necessarily make grammatical sense.

I wish teams put more time into publishing an in-depth FAQ section. That is the easiest way for me to intake information. Or a blog article series, or even a video or infographic. I think there a lot of better ways that a project can share their ideas!

em777

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:24:22 PM

well, they should consider creating a simplified whitepaper for the non techies they can call it gray paper or something funny just to make it readable to everybody

[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:25:38 AM

Your not wrong i sometimes really like when groups geet some graphic/marketing groups to do a very visual whitepaper to explain things visually it seems to help grab peoples attention maybe the team will consider something like that in the future
MandatoryOption

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:19:39 PM

Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?
ibininja

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:11:01 PM

Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes

I hope so too. But I think they have a really good concept here. If they stick on to their promises and give all they’ve promised, I think they are going to be a great investment.

How is the progress at this moment with respect to the project development? Is it on track?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:14:15 PM

Here a YouTube video that would help you know about Neuroneum, the first fully decentralized cloud computing network. That creates a world wide market for cloud computing power.

I think you forgot the link to the video:-)
but a good trick, because now I really want to see this video. so please hand the link in soon

Me too looking for the video. Is the link already posted? Or atleast in their telegram channel?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:50:51 PM

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

from what they said they are not competing with other miners they are only creating a platform for user to share their rigs just like uber but for cryptocurrency mining rig

[[[[[[
em777

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:55:34 PM

from what they said they are not competing with other miners they are only creating a platform for user to share their rigs just like uber but for cryptocurrency mining rig

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:48:09 PM

Your not wrong i sometimes really like when groups geet some graphic/marketing groups to do a very visual whitepaper to explain things visually it seems to help grab peoples attention maybe the team will consider something like that in the future

Me too, I would say the Neuroneum WP isn't too difficult to get through but it could definitely be improved. Maybe later on in their journey, they could update their WP and work on making it more engaging for their potential investors.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:23:23 AM

Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets
MandatoryOption

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:17:59 PM

Well, there are not really that many information about the Neuroneum box miner available. For example the technical details etc.. But I guess they don't want to compete with other miners so I am pretty sure it isn't an ASIC miner. But nevertheless, some more information about it would be very much needed.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

Me too, I would say the Neuroneum WP isn't too difficult to get through but it could definitely be improved. Maybe later on in their journey, they could update their WP and work on making it more engaging for their potential investors.

yeah, i totally agree with you in that regards because investors would not want to spend so much time trying to understand WP before investing they should make it easy to grasp

[[[[[[
ibininja

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:00:18 PM

Well, there are not really that many information about the Neuroneum box miner available. For example the technical details etc.. But I guess they don't want to compete with other miners so I am pretty sure it isn't an ASIC miner. But nevertheless, some more information about it would be very much needed.

I think the same; It would not be that effective if was ASIC. Maybe it could be embedded but not a primary device. Especially that most blockchain are shifting from proof of work to proof of stake.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:42:42 AM

I dont know why everyone thinks things are globally moving to proof of stake there are some namely ethereum moving to POS but in reality the vast majority will remain POW or POWS hybrid networks to some extent that will still use mining at some level
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: