Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:54:33 PM

Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

I like the way they put it. It’s all about connecting the mining world. Miners and a structure for lower mining cost. With altcoins gaining more use, we’ll likely see more mining profits.

Just a few people are interested in mining because the profit is low, while the cost gets higher. On Neuroneum marketplace, cloud computing power which can be used to for cloud mining, would be traded. That would bring the cost of mining low.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

Just a few people are interested in mining because the profit is low, while the cost gets higher. On Neuroneum marketplace, cloud computing power which can be used to for cloud mining, would be traded. That would bring the cost of mining low.

Well, after this long bear market it is no wonder that mining isn't that profitable anymore. But this will change when the market recovers (eventually).

I think the main reason why not so many people are a fan of cloud mining, is that there were so many scam-projects associated with cloud-mining. I hope that Neuroneum won't be affected by this negative reputation at all.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:02:33 AM

I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

True that, many people know and are interested in mining since the inception of Bitcoin but cloud mining is not so much talked about as it should but I really see that changing in the nearest future as a lot of cloud mining projects keep rolling out.

I think that is largely attributed to that online or cloud mining were not as profitable? I mean usually the host takes majority of the profits and shares a mere percentage. I think we could have seen different numbers of the profits shared with users is higher?

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:45:49 AM

Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

I like the way they put it. It’s all about connecting the mining world. Miners and a structure for lower mining cost. With altcoins gaining more use, we’ll likely see more mining profits.

yeah, and users can combine mining power of several users in a shared network to mine reasonable amount of tokens i really believe neuroneum platform would make mining profitable again

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:49:40 PM

I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

True that, many people know and are interested in mining since the inception of Bitcoin but cloud mining is not so much talked about as it should but I really see that changing in the nearest future as a lot of cloud mining projects keep rolling out.

I think that is largely attributed to that online or cloud mining were not as profitable? I mean usually the host takes majority of the profits and shares a mere percentage. I think we could have seen different numbers of the profits shared with users is higher?

Well, you do have a point here though. If there is one thing I've come to know, it's that the right incentives keeps people motivated. Cloud mining could be more popular than it currently is if the profit is higher.
MandatoryOption

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

Can someone tell me why there are these logos of Forbes, BlockchainNews, Alphabit, Cointelegraph and Coinagenda with links to these sites on the Neuroneum website? I mean, the links only redirect you to the specific website. There is nothing that is related to Neuroneum? IF there are really articles on these websites about Neuroneum, they should link them directly. Otherwise I would remove those logos completely.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:46:29 PM

Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:03:04 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 01:13:28 AM by charlop24

Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.

One of the few motives of the project is reduction in the cost expended in mining and ensuring that excess computing power is not wasted. I'm of the opinion that this could help increase the returns in mining to some extent.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:30:03 AM

well, that is because small scale miners still need to acquire the necessary rigs but with neuroneum all they need to do is subscribe to cloud mining rig with a reduced cost

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

Can someone tell me why there are these logos of Forbes, BlockchainNews, Alphabit, Cointelegraph and Coinagenda with links to these sites on the Neuroneum website? I mean, the links only redirect you to the specific website. There is nothing that is related to Neuroneum? IF there are really articles on these websites about Neuroneum, they should link them directly. Otherwise I would remove those logos completely.

Where exactly are you looking such logos? I could not find it in their websites easily. May be I missed it somehow.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:50:10 PM

One of the few motives of the project is reduction in the cost expended in mining and ensuring that excess computing power is not wasted. I'm of the opinion that this could help increase the returns in mining to some extent.

Technically how this is possible? Any explanation given anywhere? I am more interested in learning the technology now.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

Technically how this is possible? Any explanation given anywhere? I am more interested in learning the technology now.

The technicalities involved in buying and selling computing power may be difficult to explain owing to the fact that one needs to be very knowledgeable about programming and possibly blockchain technology. I sincerely don't know the technicalities of sharing computing power, but I believe its possible utilising cloud mining
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:26:23 PM

I think neuroneum would make a big difference. With its success, we would see cryptocurrency mining booming again, cloud computing use with it. It’s going to take some time though.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:32:57 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 12:22:02 AM by charlop24

On checking the Internet on various personal opinion about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to the various cryptocurrencies that is being mined
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:40:49 PM

I know of a few exciting cloud mining projects. Most sell hashrate or some kind of percentage of the profit. With neuroneum it’s a different game, you buy cloud computing power and you can use it for whatever you find more profitable.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 09:57:02 PM

Neuroneum is a huge project and would need to spend more on promotions, getting everyone to know about the revolution. The bounty program would be rolled out soon, but there’s a Referal program to earn more.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

On checking the Internet on various personal option about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to all.

Yes. A large scale mining model would cut down the cost. But the facility would be used for and only for cryptocurrency mining. But a decentralized marketplace for unused cloud computing power gives miners for options for profits.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MandatoryOption

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

On checking the Internet on various personal option about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to all.

Yes. A large scale mining model would cut down the cost. But the facility would be used for and only for cryptocurrency mining. But a decentralized marketplace for unused cloud computing power gives miners for options for profits.

And a large mining facility would also be fully centralized. This is something that I don't like at Bitcoin atm. Huge companies like Bitmain are kind of controlling the direction due to their massive hashpower. In my opinion mining should be spread all over the world, not just in big mining facilities.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:33:00 AM

And a large mining facility would also be fully centralized. This is something that I don't like at Bitcoin atm. Huge companies like Bitmain are kind of controlling the direction due to their massive hashpower. In my opinion mining should be spread all over the world, not just in big mining facilities.

The more power you have the more influence you get. However they are trying to combat that by shifting away from proof of work to other mining types. The influence might still be there in proof of stake for example but it is likely to be minimized.

MandatoryOption

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:05:03 AM

The more power you have the more influence you get. However they are trying to combat that by shifting away from proof of work to other mining types. The influence might still be there in proof of stake for example but it is likely to be minimized.

But with Proof of Stake you have the problem that the 'rich become even richer' because your staking reward depends on the amount of coins you hold. It would be ideal if mining becomes as easy as possible with no special hardware needed so that as many people as possible can mine. And this is what I like at Neuroneum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: