Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:38:50 PM

Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

Actually this hardfork is not about split in coin but just an upgrade. Following ETH, Tron has also announced hardfork today.

That’s right. No free coins this time but advanced technology on Ethereum which is good news and would mean more adoption for Ethereum blockchain.

Few months back, some Ethereum blockchain based projects left the chain to a different one. Great to know there’s going to be an upgrade on the world famous blockchain for dapps.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:30:55 AM

Ya good chains with good communications tend to just be nice clean upgrades, its only when a select few decide to rebel do we get the weird splits that result in free coins that eventually turn to crap coins. We need more projects that are original ideas like the idea neuroneum came with cloud computing in a distributed fashion which if it works could be a nice draw for developers and hosters.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:58:11 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 04:27:42 PM by ning_aric

Ya good chains with good communications tend to just be nice clean upgrades, its only when a select few decide to rebel do we get the weird splits that result in free coins that eventually turn to crap coins. We need more projects that are original ideas like the idea neuroneum came with cloud computing in a distributed fashion which if it works could be a nice draw for developers and hosters.

Neuroneum offers a product not just for those holding cryptocurrency. Anyone can earn on neuroneum platform. That I’ll say is a huge step toward adoption.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

Actually this hardfork is not about split in coin but just an upgrade. Following ETH, Tron has also announced hardfork today.

That’s right. No free coins this time but advanced technology on Ethereum which is good news and would mean more adoption for Ethereum blockchain.

Few months back, some Ethereum blockchain based projects left the chain to a different one. Great to know there’s going to be an upgrade on the world famous blockchain for dapps.

One of the most popular reasons why projects choose to leave the ethereum platform is due to the high transaction fee which is more visible when transferring to many wallets simultaneously. I sincerely hope that this issue is addressed in the upgrade.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:01:22 PM

Neuroneum offers a product not just for thise holding cryptocurrency. Anyone can be earn on neuroneum platform. That I’ll say is a huge step toward adoption.

They opened it up to everyone. With neuroneum anyone can earn income from mining. Provide computing power, mining with neuroneum miner or rent computing power. Either ways you earn some mining profit.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:07:58 PM

Neuroneum offers a product not just for thise holding cryptocurrency. Anyone can be earn on neuroneum platform. That I’ll say is a huge step toward adoption.

I believe the ability to rent and buy computing power makes the platform open to the public. Even those persons who have little or no knowledge about mining can earn in the platform. I look forward to the commencement of the platform.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:51:53 PM

That’s right. That’s what I read on the whitepaper. Although the team has a great model on whitepaper, they have to do a lot of promotions to get it out there to the public.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 11:14:20 PM

That’s right. That’s what I read on the whitepaper. Although the team has a great model on whitepaper, they have to do a lot of promotions to get it out there to the public.

Yeah and considering the fact that the market is not encouraging at all I will advise the team to carryout extensive publicity and stay active in their social media

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:32:16 AM

Yeah and considering the fact that the market is not encouraging at all I will advise the team to carryout extensive publicity and stay active in their social media

Well thats always the case i see a lot of teams with great ideas but they sometimes don't realize how much effort needs to go into really building out from the advertising side of things to really be able to make it anywhere and make a real lasting impact on the marketplace
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

Well thats always the case i see a lot of teams with great ideas but they sometimes don't realize how much effort needs to go into really building out from the advertising side of things to really be able to make it anywhere and make a real lasting impact on the marketplace

It required a lot of effort to attract traction. I think many people would follow paths that makes them money without much losses from their end. For that I Think an online rent cheap miner that yields good results could be one idea? but let us see if the cost would be lower that the return.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:06:51 PM

The most popular reason for projects failure is inability to meet their soft cap. This reason has been well pronounced in the bearish season and some projects decided to suspend their ICO because of the nature of the market. Neuroneum needs to be very spontaneous and aggressive in meeting their targets
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

The most popular reason for projects failure is inability to meet their soft cap. This reason has been well pronounced in the bearish season and some projects decided to suspend their ICO because of the nature of the market. Neuroneum needs to be very spontaneous and aggressive in meeting their targets

Am in full agreement with your view and will advise that neuroneum puts the machinery in place to ensure that they grow the awareness of the project to attract investors and utilise social media in achieving their goals.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:27:11 PM

And this is exactly the point where I have my doubts about Neuroneum. Their softcap, and I don't want to question if it's justified or not, will be pretty hard to reach. Don't get me wrong, I think Neuroneum has its perks but 15 million will be pretty hard to get these days.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:34:25 PM

I agree with you on that. Just a few projects, having support from top institutions had a successful ICO sales in the season. Neuroneum would need more promotions, I’m pretty sure more people would be interested.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:43:25 PM

A few projects raised past that last month in few minutes. I’ll say it’s all about the partners and support from top institutions. Neuroneum is one project once launched could generate revenue in real life and would raise past the set hard in a bullish market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:33:25 AM

Well obviously not meeting softcap kills most projects because its basically a statement that something went wrong somewhere as it means they didnt get financial viability, but it doesnt always mean a problem with the project sometimes its just not enough advertising or a failure to draw enough attention i've seen that happen a number of times.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:44:35 AM

I agree with you on that. Just a few projects, having support from top institutions had a successful ICO sales in the season. Neuroneum would need more promotions, I’m pretty sure more people would be interested.

yeah, i hope they create some campaign so that the supporters will help them to spread more news about the project.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

Most good cryptocurrency projects lack a few things like good marketing, market maker once it’s traded on exchanges and partnerships with top institutions. That’s what makes a real life product or service like we have with the likes of amazon and Facebook.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:13:11 PM

Who is the marketing manager for this project? Does he/she have any unique way of marketing their project?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:24:48 PM

Even before softcap, the major reason for failure is the missing active participation of the team in social channels and also in marketing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: