Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

There are smart ways to sell tokens in exchanges. I have just came across such project and it was very successful in selling their tokens there.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:06:01 PM

Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

Every other project have crypto mining model. Could you please tell me what is the unique selling point in crypto mining model here?

What makes this project unique is the fact that it has a fully decentralized cloud network that combines cryptocurrency mining with a worldwide market for computing power.
Income is earned by supplying computing power either to mine cryptocurrency, or to be sold on the open market for profit.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:16:41 PM

In most cases when I hear of cloud mining, I envisage a scheme popularised by unscrupulous individuals to swindle investors. I do hope that this project will give me a reason to change my preconceived notion on cloud mining.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

There are smart ways to sell tokens in exchanges. I have just came across such project and it was very successful in selling their tokens there.

This information is very rare, most tokens tend to dump when it hits exchange, considering the situation in the market presently. For the token to do well in an exchange, it needs to have a real use case and needed to serve a greater purpose.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:29:38 PM

This information is very rare, most tokens tend to dump when it hits exchange, considering the situation in the market presently. For the token to do well in an exchange, it needs to have a real use case and needed to serve a greater purpose.

yeah i agree on you, i the team should focus on it when it start to dump so they can recover the lost, so they need to tend, Let's hope that if it start, the neuroneum will still be on it.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:07:18 PM

Why should they sell the tokens on an exchange? That would make no sense. It won't be possible to maintain a stable price per token when everyone can buy/sell their own tokens. I still think it is an mistake in their roadmap and that they definitely won't be listed long before the ICO even starts.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:47:46 PM

I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:42:52 AM

I really don't know how cloud mining works, I've always had a mind set that mining involves the use of some expensive hardware and electrical equipments which needs to be powered regularly to earn. Cloud mining feels like something different which is done without the use of the equipments. Any information on cloud mining would be appreciated.

I don’t know of a better model that brings low the cost of mining. On Neuroneum platform, users would offer unused computing power at price. The cost of mining would be influenced by market factors of supply and demand.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:48:36 AM

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:41:12 AM

Mining is an interesting way to earn CryptoCurrencies while keeping the the system safe by verifying transactions. Cloud mining makes use of computing power in a different location. There are tons of articles on mining on the internet but just a few on cloud mining.

Most companies replace larger numbers location data storing and process centers with cloud services. This makes it a huge industry with the cost cloud services rising. Same way, cloud services have replaced home made rigs.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:00:37 AM

Most companies replace larger numbers location data storing and process centers with cloud services. This makes it a huge industry with the cost cloud services rising. Same way, cloud services have replaced home made rigs.

I think for this specific business case where you have a distributable rented computing mining power it would make sense; not sure if business going cloud mining would make sense to their business case though.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:59:45 PM

What makes this project unique is the fact that it has a fully decentralized cloud network that combines cryptocurrency mining with a worldwide market for computing power.
Income is earned by supplying computing power either to mine cryptocurrency, or to be sold on the open market for profit.

I find the concept of buying and selling computing power interesting. I sincerely don't know how that could be executed, logically. I'm obviously ignorant of programming, but I believe it would be revolutionary.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:38:15 PM

What you are associating with expensive mining hardware is probably ASIC mining. For some coins, like Bitcoin, such ASIC miners are mandatory but ETH, for example, is also mineable with GPU. Then there is the possibility to mine with your CPU. Here is Monero a good example. My guess is that with Neuroneum you are selling unused CPU power to mine?
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:12:18 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 08:41:09 PM by charlop24

What you are associating with expensive mining hardware is probably ASIC mining. For some coins, like Bitcoin, such ASIC miners are mandatory but ETH, for example, is also mineable with GPU. Then there is the possibility to mine with your CPU. Here is Monero a good example. My guess is that with Neuroneum you are selling unused CPU power to mine?

Please I would like to know the difference between CPU and GPU. I Know CPU to be central processing unit which is available on household desktop and laptop, but the GPU seems strange to me. It will be great, if I can mine cryptocurrency with my laptop.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:56:20 PM

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:32:43 AM

based on what i understand they are not running the mining themselves they are only connecting miners to rigs. users with mining rig can offer their rigs for rent on neuroneum platform

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:51:57 AM

Yes. It’s more like a market for cloud mining power trades. I think there are the only project on that. With the market pimping plus great events coming, Neuroneum should complete the private sales in no time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:52:46 AM

but I think they will also be offering miners as well; Aside from the marketplace and there is the card too. If the marketplace means connecting hardware owners to beneficiaries that they wouldn't have to worry about electricity and such.

I like the way they put it. It’s all about connecting the mining world. Miners and a structure for lower mining cost. With altcoins gaining more use, we’ll likely see more mining profits.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

True that, many people know and are interested in mining since the inception of Bitcoin but cloud mining is not so much talked about as it should but I really see that changing in the nearest future as a lot of cloud mining projects keep rolling out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: