Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:10:28 PM

An interesting project, but how it will be able to realize itself so far is of even greater interest. I think it's a good idea.

Yes it is. I guess Neuroneum is the first decentralized market for  cloud computing power trades. Now they have added a new feature which is the debit card.

This seems to be one of the best projects so far this year. They’re everywhere. Would Neuroneum team be having an ICO or what?

I wouldn’t want to miss out of Neuroneum token sales. It would be a great opportunity to get these tokens at a low price and more tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:13:36 PM

An interesting project, but how it will be able to realize itself so far is of even greater interest. I think it's a good idea.

Yes it is. I guess Neuroneum is the first decentralized market for  cloud computing power trades. Now they have added a new feature which is the debit card.

This seems to be one of the best projects so far this year. They’re everywhere. Would Neuroneum team be having an ICO or what?
they sure are! now their Private sale is live and they already rised 1.1m from their private sale! if you want then i'll suggest you to join the Privatesale before it runs out!
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:01:08 PM

they sure are! now their Private sale is live and they already rised 1.1m from their private sale! if you want then i'll suggest you to join the Privatesale before it runs out!

Yes. It would be great to join early and private sales is a really early time to join the sale. It is sold much lower at the private sales and you get to follow up the project from the start.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:16:54 PM

Yes. It would be great to join early and private sales is a really early time to join the sale. It is sold much lower at the private sales and you get to follow up the project from the start.

Is it possible for everyone to join the private sale or is it only for accredited investors? Does anyone know? Otherwise we probably have to wait for the start of the main sale in May 2019.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:11:26 PM

Is it possible for everyone to join the private sale or is it only for accredited investors? Does anyone know? Otherwise we probably have to wait for the start of the main sale in May 2019.

Anybody can join their private sale as far as I know. But the investment will be much higher when compared to main sales or pre-sales.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:17:42 PM

the best way for answers about stuff like that is to read through their site and also to ask in telegram your right i try to keep apprised of what projects are planning to do and how they plan to work with their budget in the both short and longterm

I think it would also help massive to host an AMA or something. reading through might still pop some questions. Either case I think they are open to questions if they are approached in Telegram or the likes.

AMAs are great, they have truly been a great way to create some sort of bond and understanding between projects and their community. I have always been an advocate for AMAs and like you rightly stated, it is the best opportunity to answer even questions that comes up from reading about the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:51:47 PM

Anybody can join their private sale as far as I know. But the investment will be much higher when compared to main sales or pre-sales.

to be honest, I'm just a bit too lazy to check it out myself (and the Neuroneum homepage is awfully slow)
can you tell me what the minimum investment in private sale is?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:02:01 PM

i don't think the debit card is the selling point because their lots of project with debit card feature i believe their biggest selling point is their ability create a community of shared resources which i believe is the news way of creating a more trusthworthy society

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:39:33 PM

to be honest, I'm just a bit too lazy to check it out myself (and the Neuroneum homepage is awfully slow)
can you tell me what the minimum investment in private sale is?

Will they be updating their website in the near future? I think it needs improving immediately. It doesn't look great on mobile. If I was in the team I would definitely spend a bit of time and money working on the site as it needs work.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:16:56 AM

i don't think the debit card is the selling point because their lots of project with debit card feature i believe their biggest selling point is their ability create a community of shared resources which i believe is the news way of creating a more trusthworthy society

Well it definitly doesn't hurt i think in 2019 we're going to see more projects realizing they cant succeed off of just 1 thing they need to develop a community and ecosystem around there product to actually drive customers to want to adopt it.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:49:51 AM

the best way for answers about stuff like that is to read through their site and also to ask in telegram your right i try to keep apprised of what projects are planning to do and how they plan to work with their budget in the both short and longterm

I think it would also help massive to host an AMA or something. reading through might still pop some questions. Either case I think they are open to questions if they are approached in Telegram or the likes.

AMAs are great, they have truly been a great way to create some sort of bond and understanding between projects and their community. I have always been an advocate for AMAs and like you rightly stated, it is the best opportunity to answer even questions that comes up from reading about the project.

Agreed and particularly for this type of projects I think it would make a difference. I think there is much confusion on what they do differently. With an AMA i think that could clarify a lot of things.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:45:09 PM

Agreed and particularly for this type of projects I think it would make a difference. I think there is much confusion on what they do differently. With an AMA i think that could clarify a lot of things.
True! they needs to answer some really basic concepts! there aren't many people that'll read the whole whitepaper to really understand the project! so make things easy they really should held an AMA where they explain the whole things!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:57:28 PM

I totally get your point, they offer diverse services and an AMA will be a great chance to clear everyone on what is happening as well answer every question that people might have seeing as not everybody can be well versed on their offerings.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:21:34 PM

True! they needs to answer some really basic concepts! there aren't many people that'll read the whole whitepaper to really understand the project! so make things easy they really should held an AMA where they explain the whole things!

AMA is always the best way to reach the team. Any legit team will love to do that. We have to ask this in their telegram channel
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:35:10 PM

Well it definitly doesn't hurt i think in 2019 we're going to see more projects realizing they cant succeed off of just 1 thing they need to develop a community and ecosystem around there product to actually drive customers to want to adopt it.

Sure, it can be an advantage for a project when it has different selling points but it can also hold the risk of wanting too much at once and this way and this way only offering half-finished products.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:47:42 PM

Yeah, at this point in time an AMA will clear a lot I really want them to organise one because as it stands I have quite some 1uestion

[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

AMA is always the best way to reach the team. Any legit team will love to do that. We have to ask this in their telegram channel

I see many project that go thru AMA are having a good relationship to their investors and participant on their project. And all the questions can be answer thru AMA so that all the people can clear their minds by answering their questions.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

I see many project that go thru AMA are having a good relationship to their investors and participant on their project. And all the questions can be answer thru AMA so that all the people can clear their minds by answering their questions.

AMAs are useful for potential investors because they can find out some answers to important questions that the team might not have covered yet. I think Neuroneum should follow this model.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:25:12 AM

AMAs are useful for potential investors because they can find out some answers to important questions that the team might not have covered yet. I think Neuroneum should follow this model.

Well ya its definitely one of the most popular ways i think its the fact it gives the followers a chance to get some things "on paper" from the team that they've been wondering almost everyones got their own silly or not silly questions they want to know to figure out the inner works of what is going on in the teams minds.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:08:37 AM

AMAs are super important for any crypto project because a lot of crpyto enthusiasts will want to get a first hand answers to questions regarding the project so i will urge the team to organise an AMA

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: