Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:51:22 PM

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

I like the idea of a debit card issued by Neuroneum. It got a name too, Neuralink. What other features does Neuroneum provide?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

I like the idea of a debit card issued by Neuroneum. It got a name too, Neuralink. What other features does Neuroneum provide?

What do you mean exactly? The whole thread is about Neuroneum and its features and I am sure most, if not all, of them were already mentioned here: Like the decentraliced market for computing power where you can sell your unused computing power, mining crypto-currencies, their box-miner etc. 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:06:11 PM

The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

They are in the private sale stage. The main sale will start in May. That's why it would be interesting to get an update from the team. I wonder if there has been any new investments.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:58:47 PM

The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

They are in the private sale stage. The main sale will start in May. That's why it would be interesting to get an update from the team. I wonder if there has been any new investments.

Thanks to your remembrance I have checked their homepage again to see what's new. The stand in the private sale is still 1.1 million dollars, and the site is still as slow as it was a few weeks ago.
And I haven't found any new information about the Bounty campaign yet. Does anyone know more?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:20:59 AM

Public sales starts on May 1st. They’re on private sales, and so don’t need to keep updating the counter. I hope they give other investors an opportunity to invest in the public sales.

private sale is a very good time to get sensible investment for big time investors so they should try to get hold of such investment the success of the project is somehow tied to it

I think they are still ongoing sales right now they are still gathering more funds to continue this project smoothly. And they are letting many investors to invest to their project and to trust to their project.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:25:15 AM

Well the public saleis a way off, so it makes sense they would put efforts into trying to get some income from the private sale to solidify the overall project thats how most projects operate at the private sale stage of fund raising
MandatoryOption

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 01:16:38 PM by MandatoryOption

Well the public saleis a way off, so it makes sense they would put efforts into trying to get some income from the private sale to solidify the overall project thats how most projects operate at the private sale stage of fund raising

I agree with you here. But I also think some updates about how the private sale is going would be ideal. The counter on their website shows 1.1 million USD for more than a week now and we don't know if it isn't changing because they have a hard time to find investors or if they just have to update it manually. It would also give investors for the main-sale confidence if they see that the private sale is doing well.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

Yes. I think Neuroneum has an advantage in going past the likes of google and Apple in providing cloud computing services. They are going to be decentralization and all transaction can be made with less fees.

Thats the thing they COULD be less fees, but because its decentralized its going to depend heavily on how many people list processing resources for use so that they can compete to keep prices low i mean if theirs only a few resources it will be expensive so they need a robust network

There’s always going to be issue of demand and supply which determines the market value of products. This isn’t going g to be an exception but the transaction fees would be low when compared to non Blockchain based competition. Btw Neuroneum would need a more users to willing to sell and buy computing power, to keep a stable value.

All blockchains would require that; they are all user centric given the miners, the traders and the technology. What would matter is the traction. the number of users using their solution is what would make it shine.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:39:10 PM

Yeah, and private sale also give institutional investors the opportunity to get involve in a project, neuroneum should try to gather as much investment as possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:11:46 PM

That’s one way to do it. Also, they could cancel public sale, although disappointing but anyone could get the token on an exchange when listed. I hope they make smart decisions on token sales snd focus more on the product launch.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:17:52 PM

Yeah, and private sale also give institutional investors the opportunity to get involve in a project, neuroneum should try to gather as much investment as possible

It’s an amazing opportunity for Blockchain and non Blockchain based firms to get into Neuroneum. They’ll get tokens sold at a low rate. Also, more institutional investors tend to keep a stable token value.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:41:26 PM

Its not only cloud computing and crypto mining but also have another important element of decentralized market place. Multi purpose project like this would become attractive.

This is going to be an awesome project. Multipurpose would mean more usecase. Btw that would mean the team got more job on their hands to build a large platform for trades.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:19:33 AM

I do like the concept i'm a pretty big proponent of cloud computing but i want to see the project really delivering on the promise and showing how it can be made not just profitable but scalable to a level that makes it really a viable profit center for people
Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:48:33 AM

Here’s what I got when I asked a question about Neuroneum and it’s real world use on Neuroneum telegram:

“Theres no lack of use cases for Neuroneum - there will be a lot of "out of the box" solutions. And a API for clients who want to build their custom jobs. This includes distributed storage”

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

Here’s what I got when I asked a question about Neuroneum and it’s real world use on Neuroneum telegram:

“Theres no lack of use cases for Neuroneum - there will be a lot of "out of the box" solutions. And a API for clients who want to build their custom jobs. This includes distributed storage”

An API for clients is an awesome idea. I know devs would like the opportunity to design something unique using rented computing space.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

An API for clients is an awesome idea. I know devs would like the opportunity to design something unique using rented computing space.

That should be a given; I mean most apps have their apis exposed to allow for more creative implementations over its own platform. One thing you should consider though is that it would require constant monitoring to detect any misuse.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

I do like the concept i'm a pretty big proponent of cloud computing but i want to see the project really delivering on the promise and showing how it can be made not just profitable but scalable to a level that makes it really a viable profit center for people

It going to be decentralized. Anyone can come sell or buy computing power and make profits. Like a trade center. I guess that is the idea. With all transactions done using Neuroneum tokens.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:25:55 PM

If we must have a project that works, then ICO projects must be regulated. Investors want to know that the team would keep to promise and launch a working product in good time. Does Neuroneum have an viable product, and what plan does the have to keep to the roadmap against the odds of a volatile crypto market?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
MandatoryOption

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:04:30 PM

I just saw on their readmap that the first Neurolink cards should already be released to early adopters (it was scheduled for January 2019)? Does this mean that there are already working Neuralink cards around?! That would really surprise me, they are still in the early phases of the private sale. Maybe the roadmap needs to be adjusted and updated?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:07:23 PM

debit card is one of the  most interesting features neurneum wants to provide i really think they need to ensure it works because many project have made such claims without any success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: