Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:58:47 AM

Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 
this is a good way to market a product, i believe neuraoneum should consider putting more effort in that aspect most especially their social media presence

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:37:44 AM

I still dont get how the first thing people do isn't join a teams telegram its the best way to get some insight into what they plan to do in the future as the sale continues i mean this tends to be the case regardless of the project but still people dont realize

I don't think serious buyer would make such a move; I think most investors would do that first; I mean you don't want to put your money in a possibly bad project; telegram reveals a lot about the team and their mind set.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:41 AM

I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:08:52 PM

I still dont get how the first thing people do isn't join a teams telegram its the best way to get some insight into what they plan to do in the future as the sale continues i mean this tends to be the case regardless of the project but still people dont realize

You’re right.
First move every Blockchain project investor should make is to join the project social media (most likely telegram which got more information). Next, take a look at the whitepaper. That should give you an idea of what the project plans to achieve.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:29:10 PM

I still have my problems with some parts of their roadmap: Right now they are in the private sale and the main sale will start in May. But why the hell do they plan for February 2019 to list 'Neuroneum On Major Exchanges'? That makes no sense at all! If the tokens are obtainable on an exchange, who would buy them during the ICO?

There’s  the need to update the roadmap while investors are informed about the new dates. I’ll understand this was an effect of the current market pace.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:34:11 PM

Many projects have proposed to do that; I don't think I've seen one live yet; the closest I have seen is what we have here in Canada. It is like an ATM for crypto. Let us see how their proposition would make a difference.

True. How is the project progress going along for this project. Debit card is not new and i am waiting for the first one to come out.

crypto debit card on whitepaper isn’t a new deal. Most projects are limited by legal issues affecting crypto assets use in some countries. But Neuroneum seem to have a way to around it this time.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:26:00 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 06:49:04 PM by nwosuchristabe2

I personally find this project revolutionary, it has a workable product that is built on total satisfaction of its users. It starts by conversion of idle computing power into income which can be instantly traded in its decentralized exchange and using the Neuraling Card, cryptocurrency could be withdrawn into fiat instantly. This seems to be a complete package and looks exciting.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:53:09 PM

how can i know u wont away with my crypto Huh

Your post is quite funny and it's best to be opened minded in the cryptocurrency space. You can join their social media handles to get acquainted with the team and ask questions to know more about the project. I understand your fear, but it's best to make decisions based on facts and that can be gotten when you're closer to the team.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:20:11 PM

I don't think serious buyer would make such a move; I think most investors would do that first; I mean you don't want to put your money in a possibly bad project; telegram reveals a lot about the team and their mind set.

Also most investors prefer the project to act fast and move ahead. Nobody wants to wait for long time after the investment is done.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:02:26 PM

I personally find this project revolutionary, it has a workable product that is built on total satisfaction of its users. It starts by conversion of idle computing power into income which can be instantly traded in its decentralized exchange and using the Neuraling Card, cryptocurrency could be withdrawn into fiat instantly. This seems to be a complete package and looks exciting.

First thing first, we need to know the progress of the project. It seems the team is behind the roadmap and that could be explained by the market stance. What makes you think this one is going to be successful?

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:05:06 PM

First thing first, we need to know the progress of the project. It seems the team is behind the roadmap and that could be explained by the market stance. What makes you think this one is going to be successful?

Yeah. I already have ideas about this one. There’s a lot one could do with cloud computing power rented from a decentralized market. No doubt this would revolutionize a vital part of the internet.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:17:20 PM

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:11:20 AM

I hadn't noticed that yet, hopefully it'll just be a mistake.
But even if that's true, there are very few tokens to buy in February, because only 1.1 million tokens have been earned in the private sale so far. And the team will hopefully not sell tokens via the exchange.

The roadmap of the project has vividly shown that there will be a public sale of its tokens which will be starting by May 2019 and its expected to end by August 2019 or when the hard cap is met. I do hope that the road map is religiously followed because that would show that the team has some level of integrity. On the listing issue, I guess they intend starting the listing process by February 2019. It's always better to start planning earlier. It will be contradictory to get listed by February and commence public sale by May.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:40:33 AM

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:08:45 AM

I guess that was an error which must have been corrected, because on going through their road map, I didn't find any information as regards listing on major exchange as at february 2019. On reviewing the road map I found out that on February 2019 they intend Expanding Marketing Outreach and developer outreach. Listing in February 2019 would have been a sharp derail from the expected protocol, and would make the $150,000,000 hardcap impossible to reach.

Isn't it too early for major exchanges given they are still in the private sale. However I think it would serve them better if they announce something or an upcoming exchange.  I am honestly just curious on how the private sale is going.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:06:38 AM

Isn't it too early for major exchanges given they are still in the private sale. However I think it would serve them better if they announce something or an upcoming exchange.  I am honestly just curious on how the private sale is going.

People are always fond of getting exchange details and dont think about where the project is at this moment.. Its funny to see such messages..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:28:42 PM

That to me determines the success of the project. Private sale is the best time for Neuroneum to raise huge fund and hit the softcap. The team seems to be silent about the private sale round. But with the private sale round coming to an end, there would be an update soon.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:07:25 PM

People are always fond of getting exchange details and dont think about where the project is at this moment.. Its funny to see such messages..

I guess it’s time to work on profit and token worth coming from the launch of the project and not exchange listing profits. Most coins dump on listing when they don’t have a promising use.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:20:13 PM

Neuroneum project also has a crypto mining model. One use of cloud computing which can be rented from the marketplace. Would this mean less mining cost?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:44:03 PM

Nope, it wasn't corrected. It is still there and I have no idea why it's there in the first place. They should really make an official statement or better update the roadmap if it is an error. Because it can be really confusing for anyone if the roadmap isn't accurate.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/zbkw7Pz.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: