Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:50:47 AM

Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

That’s would be a brilliant idea to promote the Token sale. Btw what is the Neuroneum team doing on promoting the token sale?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:22:38 PM

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:46:48 PM

I dont know why everyone thinks things are globally moving to proof of stake there are some namely ethereum moving to POS but in reality the vast majority will remain POW or POWS hybrid networks to some extent that will still use mining at some level

So far there has been no consensus algorithm that suits every cryptocurrency. So you are right. There will probably always be cryptocurrencies that rely on mining in the classical sense. But besides Proof of Work and Proof of Stake, there are also many other alternatives. And who knows, maybe the best one hasn't even been invented yet.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:21:10 PM

Its not only cloud computing and crypto mining but also have another important element of decentralized market place. Multi purpose project like this would become attractive.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:13:52 PM

Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 

I think that is why you have the one pager and the full version. Usually one pagers are highly or visual intense. What matters at the end of the day is that the project providers as much information and the users would decide.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:24:01 PM

Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 
yeah, bounty would really make great sense right now i believe there would be a lot of engagement from their community if they can start a bounty campaign

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 01:49:38 AM

yeah, bounty would really make great sense right now i believe there would be a lot of engagement from their community if they can start a bounty campaign

i guess they are holding back a bit for a reason who knows every team seems to do things a bit different so who knows really i'm sure when they are ready they will put it into use and get some effect out
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:25:19 PM

i guess they are holding back a bit for a reason who knows every team seems to do things a bit different so who knows really i'm sure when they are ready they will put it into use and get some effect out

I think they are just planning and getting ready the bounty that they will give to us this bounty will help to boost their project to be more known. But I feel they are waiting something so that they are not announcing about the bounty.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:27:41 PM

I think they are just planning and getting ready the bounty that they will give to us this bounty will help to boost their project to be more known. But I feel they are waiting something so that they are not announcing about the bounty.

It's still quite some time until the ICO will start. So there is still enough time for a bounty campaign. And in my opinion it is better to have a shorter campaign where the pool of bounty tokens isn't that big so that the price won't be affected that much by bounty hunters that are selling their shares.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:53:06 AM

I'm sure their trying to plan it out well, since the sale isnt now it gives them time to analyse hopefully how other projects have done it and the issues they have run into that way they can avoid a lot of other projects pitfalls from over zealous bounties during/before/after the sales
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:41:38 PM

The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:13:47 PM

The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

ning_aric

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:33:44 PM

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

Public sales starts on May 1st. They’re on private sales, and so don’t need to keep updating the counter. I hope they give other investors an opportunity to invest in the public sales.

em777

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:49:17 PM

Public sales starts on May 1st. They’re on private sales, and so don’t need to keep updating the counter. I hope they give other investors an opportunity to invest in the public sales.

private sale is a very good time to get sensible investment for big time investors so they should try to get hold of such investment the success of the project is somehow tied to it

[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:03:42 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 07:21:42 PM by Getadaaa

Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

Yes. I think Neuroneum has an advantage in going past the likes of google and Apple in providing cloud computing services. They are going to be using a decentralized model and all transaction can be made with less fees.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Defender3301

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:09:55 PM

Yes. I think Neuroneum has an advantage in going past the likes of google and Apple in providing cloud computing services. They are going to be decentralization and all transaction can be made with less fees.
Would you like to say that Neuronecal calculations bypass the quantum computers declared by Google? It would be interesting to look proofs of comparisons.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:35:16 AM

Yes. I think Neuroneum has an advantage in going past the likes of google and Apple in providing cloud computing services. They are going to be decentralization and all transaction can be made with less fees.

Thats the thing they COULD be less fees, but because its decentralized its going to depend heavily on how many people list processing resources for use so that they can compete to keep prices low i mean if theirs only a few resources it will be expensive so they need a robust network
em777

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

Would you like to say that Neuronecal calculations bypass the quantum computers declared by Google? It would be interesting to look proofs of comparisons.

i would like to see proof of what you just said i really would like to believe they have such capability considering how much the likes of google and Amazon have invested in cloud computing

[[[[[[
ning_aric

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

Thats the thing they COULD be less fees, but because its decentralized its going to depend heavily on how many people list processing resources for use so that they can compete to keep prices low i mean if theirs only a few resources it will be expensive so they need a robust network

Yes. They provide a solution to Secue transactions and transparency. Anyone can find out about payment details. But there’s the problem of available resources: those willing to sell computing power.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:22:57 PM

There’s always going to be issue of demand and supply which determines the market value of products. This isn’t going g to be an exception but the transaction fees would be low when compared to non Blockchain based competition. Btw Neuroneum would need a more users to willing to sell and buy computing power, to keep a stable value.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: