Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH return to 1000 USD after hardfork?  (Read 26175 times)
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:00:27 PM

Like you said it's just a news and a lot of new as being pass across both the bad news and the good news so I believe hearing good news is something great because the market keeps getting stronger and increasing the volume which is the most important thing the holders consider. Let hope it happens

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:46:13 AM

Like you said it's just a news and a lot of new as being pass across both the bad news and the good news so I believe hearing good news is something great because the market keeps getting stronger and increasing the volume which is the most important thing the holders consider. Let hope it happens
We need this and we have seen a little effect on this, the price of ETH has rise a little and I call it a good start.
Bitcoin is just stable but it will loss its dominance when ETH will rise because there is a big effect on its tokens when ETH will rise.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:49:43 AM

In fact, Ethereum is increasing and growing up from its bottom line of the price. However, to reach $1000, it is very difficult. I will not expect too much. Hopefully in half of 2019, the price of the ETH at least will be $500. That is standard and we cannot expect too much as we expected in 2018, but nothing happened.
Everyone has their own hope but the price increase at this time is very difficult because the investment demand at this time is very low and the number of investors in 2019 has not shown any signs of increasing in the last few days. I think the $ 500 price is still very high compared to reality. I personally think ETH will reach $ 300 by the end of the year

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:02:58 AM

see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?
because after all eth is the strongest coin after BTC, and I believe that.
and even the new news says that eth prices will be half the price of btc.

This price will never happens at this time. As my prediction, ETH's price may just raise to 180 USD - 200 USD before the hard-fork event, and after that, its price will decline again

Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:58:37 AM

In fact, Ethereum is increasing and growing up from its bottom line of the price. However, to reach $1000, it is very difficult. I will not expect too much. Hopefully in half of 2019, the price of the ETH at least will be $500. That is standard and we cannot expect too much as we expected in 2018, but nothing happened.
Everyone has their own hope but the price increase at this time is very difficult because the investment demand at this time is very low and the number of investors in 2019 has not shown any signs of increasing in the last few days. I think the $ 500 price is still very high compared to reality. I personally think ETH will reach $ 300 by the end of the year
investors are hesitant with Hardfork after several cases in 2018.
beyond predictions that after hardfork prices will rise but the fact is different and very bad.
this becomes a difficult ethereum factor to increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

It is impossible to reach the price over the 1000 USD in this year, I don't see any coins price raise after the hardfork, maybe they will hold the altcoins before hardfork and earn the profit after that, after the hardfork, the price will drop and they dump it first.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:51:33 AM

Ethereum, as well as all types of cryptocurrency are still under the price dominance of Bitcoin. Therefore, this coin cannot grow independently without a general rise in the cryptocurrency market. Considering the upcoming improvements, ethereum may partially increase in price, but will not continue to grow. In the second half of this month, if Bitcoin does not grow in value, then ethereum may even fall a little. It will rise well with improvements when all the coins begin to move upwards.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:56:10 AM

see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?
I like your spirit about ethereum. I really like that. lol. Come on, I have already lost alomost 90% of my investment including ethereum but I am still holding on. I would love to  believe it because I am holding them. I am hoping so it will happen soon. Don't say it will not happen. Claim that it will happen soon as to other cryptos too.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:15:50 AM

What will you do after ethereum price back to $1000, will you sell or re invest again. I will keep hold because eth have higher price to $2,000 and it possible to see eth could back after hardfork at few days later, you have keep and hold your eth until price is really growing up and you can get much profit later.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:22:08 AM

I like your spirit about ethereum. I really like that. lol. Come on, I have already lost alomost 90% of my investment including ethereum but I am still holding on. I would love to  believe it because I am holding them. I am hoping so it will happen soon. Don't say it will not happen. Claim that it will happen soon as to other cryptos too.
I also do not believe in such a strong increase in Ethereum, the maximum is its price of $ 250, in the next 30-60 days.
irixo10

Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:28:28 AM

In the future, the potential of Ethereum is huge and it may well grow to$ 1000 and above. But this should not be expected in the near future. So far, it will be difficult to regain its former price, so it will take a little more time.
It takes a lot of time for ETH to reach 1000 $, At least 2-3 years if the school is still stable and not in crisis. The market has exploded in 2017 and it will not come back as soon as you think

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:49:06 AM

I think experienced investors, they always recognize situations well and worst that can happen with ETH.ETH can return to $ 1,000 price. If the market situation is stable in time.ETH is still very impressive and worthwhile for investors to hold most after Bitcoin.
miklesm

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:49:10 AM

I think this hardfork will not make Ethereum reach even 300$, it is just a technical development of the project, it is unlikely to have a big influence on the price of ETH.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:15:31 AM

I think you are too skeptical about the information you receive, and do not know whether to comment right or wrong. I think you should be more assertive in guessing, to have a better experience in investing in projects in this crypto market. Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:18:39 AM

As long as btc is still in a slum, I don't expect eth to go to ath anytime soon.

Besides, much of its core value has been lost due to competitors and shift in sphere.

Anyone know if all exchanges will support the fork automatically? How does this work with eth still on IDEX for example?
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:22:09 AM

I think it will be the same as the other altcoins when the bull run comes, the ETH price will return to ATH like last year and the other altcoins will reach ATH last year. But if you only rely on hardfork I don't think that will happen, based on the news circulating in hardfork ETH, only updating the system and this is a consideration for some investors to decide to buy or just see the hardfork process just happens.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:46:55 AM

As long as btc is still in a slum, I don't expect eth to go to ath anytime soon.

Besides, much of its core value has been lost due to competitors and shift in sphere.

Anyone know if all exchanges will support the fork automatically? How does this work with eth still on IDEX for example?
that's not fully depend on bitcoin price, all cryptocurrency price depend on overall market confidence.if investors confidence with the market sentiment i think demand on crypto market recovered.and it will happen to all crypto price too.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:51:11 AM

it should have happened before hardfork began. because it is usually precisely when after hardfork prices decline and this indeed makes the price of coins decline. but later eth can we see whether it will go down or not

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:52:51 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum can rise to $ 1,000, but this will happen some time after hard forks. I think  its growth will happen closer to spring. At the same time, the growth of the entire crypto market should occur due to the release of positive fundamental news.

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:56:06 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum can rise to $ 1,000, but this will happen some time after hard forks. I think  its growth will happen closer to spring. At the same time, the growth of the entire crypto market should occur due to the release of positive fundamental news.
Ethereum will definitely rise, but it is very difficult to reach 1,000 US dollars. I don't think Ethereum can touch $1,000 this year,it is very likely to be only 300-500 US dollars. If the global economy continues to be depressed this year, then crypto is not may be alone.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: