Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH return to 1000 USD after hardfork?  (Read 26175 times)
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

Hardfork can change the Value of ETH but reaching 1k is doubtful. Eth is still @$150 so a long way to go. It's better to hodl your coin and wait patiently to see a good market. Only a bull run can make this happen to reach 1k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:23:05 PM

Unfortunately, Ethereum is kinda connected to bitcoin very tightly, so I do not think it will get to that number before bitcoin rises.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:30:42 PM

Well, I definitely hope so, but this will not happen as long as BTC is on its current price level, so for that to happen I think BTC should first pass $10,000 again. More realistic price in this market condition will be $350-$400, but if the whole market starts an uptrend move I can for sure see Ethereum at $800+ so that totally depends on the BTC price and market condition.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:37:33 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 02:07:43 AM by Clark05

I hope hardfork will be good result to the ethereum price to go back again to the thousands dollars. There is three possible happen before, during and after hardfork and that's are maybe the value of the ethereum will decrease or become lower the price, or the price possible to stable and mo effect the hardfork and that good with that and what we want to see is the increasing the value of the coins or the ethereum hardfork.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:38:20 PM

About optimistic.. of course, we must be optimistic about all that statements, anyhow everything will be like bringing ETH to all of that and indeed that will happen, I'm also believe that ETH can achieve that. Good luck to everyone hopefully would be got a nice profit and succeed in the efforts made regarding the ETH.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:46:17 PM

see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?
because after all eth is the strongest coin after BTC, and I believe that.
and even the new news says that eth prices will be half the price of btc.

The race to pick favorites so early in the paradigm shift to electronic monies is a fool's game, and seems to be the gist of a good portion of the questions asked on the BTT threads.

People just cannot see the forest for the trees.  

There are so many people focused on crypto right now, as soon as any little profit gap is discovered, it is immediately exploited by a few and then only talked about and discussed by everyone else.  The opportunities may as well not even exist at this point.  Chasing our tails would be just as productive if we had them.

Until the masses start becoming aware of cryptos and begin to move dollars into them, there will be no crypto profits to speak of by anyone consistently apart from software programming traders.  The liquidity is much lower than people realize.  Hell, even the general stock market has severe liquidity issues these days.

There is plenty of money on the sidelines waiting to make a play.  Once the dam gates open up, even rich people will pile into crypto, then it will only be a question of when to take profits for us early adopters who accumulated and held tight across a standard investment period or two.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:56:26 PM

see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?

it's still too early to speculate that ethereum will return to the highest price. I would rather discuss ethereum surprises that are about to happen, namely Harfork ethereum. I see hardfork becoming the initial momentum of the resurrection.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:59:07 PM

Since I got to know ethereum when it was priced at $ 8 or early 2016, I'm sure that ethereum has good potential in the future, and I'm happy because with ethereum I can buy many things that I thought were impossible, and whatever happens with ethereum I'm always sure can recover.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:10 PM

Usually cryto coins after hard fork loses value.
But this is different cause its a stage for convertion to POS so i am not sure whats going to happen.
I will take my part on getting ETCV and other forked coins so its buy and HODL time for Ethereum

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:01:44 PM

i do not think the price of ethereum after the hardfork rises to 1000 dollars. i think that is too much. he will certainly reach the price of 1000 dollars again, but that will take even longer.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:02:35 PM

One of the problems of Etherum is that everyone thinks this thinks that and fail to acknowledge the presenter growth rate and development

Etherum is still far from 1000$ but you can enjoy the involvement of profits from 83$ - 150$
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:06:17 PM

maybe, if you look at the bitcoin hardfork experience there will be an increase of more than 200%. for a while my target is $500. because ethereum prices are currently at $150.

but everyone's predictions could be wrong, because recently we also saw hardfork bitcoincash which was not as expected. so prepare yourself for all the risks.

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:19:21 PM

All these "new news" are useless crap. They can tell us whatever they want, but it means nothing in fact. I think ethereum has lost its monopoly and won't maintain it number 2 crypto status in future.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:22:58 PM

Now, when the price of ETH begins to grow and this coin has returned to second place, people started talking about the prospects of this coin and about the further growth of its price, although when the price of Ethereum was below $ 100, there was only talk that the ETH would disappear and be waiting for it crash. Personally, I have never doubted the prospect of the development of this coin and its future,but I doubt that the price could reach $ 1,000, even after hardfork.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:52:55 PM

It can reach anywhere but it will take time and it is not sure that it will happen immediately after the upcoming fork. Ethereum still has the potential to reach that level or even more in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:00:32 PM

Interesting and relevant topic for discussion I think it is quite possible. Guys I will be very grateful if someone could tell what calendar a purely planned hard fork in the network of Ethereum. As far as I know it will happen this month.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

You think a hard fork will get Ethereum back to $1000? Alone, it will not. And not while Bitcoin is not rising. Ethereum is a good project but it cannot go $1000 when the rest of the market is not also going up. You need people to get back in crypto and most will not care about the hard fork.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:04:24 PM

$1k is very big, but it's still possible to come true. I prefer to think realistically, my target after Hardfork is that the price of bitcoin reaches $400-500. too fast riding will only create new problems, so I prefer a slow rise.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:07:22 PM

I do not think that $ 1000 is now the price of ETH. If he fixes on the position of $ 300 it will be nice. The whole market has been a long time in decline, there will not be such a take-off. Many people are negative about it because of the long fall.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:10:42 PM

Now the ETH price is only $150 a little bit of bounce back but still far away of $1000. How you are saying that it will go $1000 after hard-fork. Maybe increase in price but in this bear market can't go very up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: