Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH return to 1000 USD after hardfork?  (Read 26175 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:19:48 PM

I think that ETH is unlikely to grow to $ 1,000 in the near future. most likely this price may work out in August

Of course, as all of us, I wish to see the highest possible price of Ethereum. However, I do not have any illusions. Not even no fork will be  Undecided
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:04:35 PM

I think that ETH is unlikely to grow to $ 1,000 in the near future. most likely this price may work out in August

Of course, as all of us, I wish to see the highest possible price of Ethereum. However, I do not have any illusions. Not even no fork will be  Undecided
- Indeed, people always want to see the highest possible price of eth when everyone is loyal fans, spending a lot of money and time on eth, but the current situation is probably quite sad when the price of eth almost goes down every day, the recovery is very low while the collapse is too deep. And with such a bad scene, exactly as you say, we shouldn't have too many illusions about the return of eth, even if the fork appears, eth may still be hard to reach $1000 because many investors have abandoned this market, others are still afraid and do not dare to believe in news or any rumors, the future of ETH really not too positive

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:29:16 PM

I'm not sure that Ethereum will return to $ 1,000, now we are seeing a temporary increase in relation to the fork, I think that there will be a correction, but there will be no rapid growth.
It seems that it will be a bit difficult after yesterday there was information that exchange cryptopia had been hacked and a number of ethereum had been entered in the hacker swallow. this indeed worsens the market situation

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:35:00 PM

Yes, the ether is a strong coin, but what's been happening to it lately makes me wonder. The second time was postponed Constantinople. The company ChainSecurity has provided evidence that this hardfork could allow hackers on the network to steal funds from users. Therefore, once again there is a question about the conscientiousness of the team of Ether. For me personally, as for a person who believes in a good future for the ether, these moments are unpleasant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

I believe that ETH price will increase fastly after the hardfork, but I am not sure if it will reach 1000$ again shortly. It will take a longer time for Ethereum to reach this level again, especially with the actual market situation. But I haven't any doubt that ETH will survive and its value will go up with time.
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:24:53 PM

That is too far from reality... After hardfork we will just expect an increase of price of ethereum but not a 1000$ maybe at the end of the year it will only reach 500$ that is the nearest price prediction that has a big chance to happen if ethereum will be used in a more ways in business and daily used that could trigger its price for it will be on a high demand.. but 1000$ is not impossible to reach and my price prediction for 1000$ is at the end of year 2020.. ^_^

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:41:38 PM

It will takes time to reach a 1000usd price it's hard to predict now because as we can see in ethereum is very low maybe if the ethereum will pump a little more before hard fork happen. But still I'm believe that ethereum will be rise maybe sooner.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:24:25 AM

ETH will go back to $1000 when the market goes near its old highs. The fork alone is not going to make it rise in value by that much.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:15:53 AM

ETH will go back to $1000 when the market goes near its old highs. The fork alone is not going to make it rise in value by that much.
Fork was postponed, we would already know by now if the price will go back to $1,000.
That's a happy price, it will bring back our good memories in crypto and the reason why we are investing.
For now, we are still stuck at $100+, no significant movement yet, it's gonna be hard now but who knows a pump will come.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:14:52 PM

I think after eth hard fork is still experiencing a deep decline until people are bored to wait. We'll see what will happen. What is clear will be difficult to penetrate 1k dollars.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:21:39 PM

Yes, at recent events, deferred forks, discovered vulnerabilities, delay ETH growth a little, but I believe in future growth. The project has established itself in Crypto and is an integral part of it.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:56:03 PM

Because of the hardfork date transfer, people will treat it even more carefully and the overall effect of the update will not be as good as we expected

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:03:01 PM

I don't think that will happen because Hardfork will only lift ETH prices for a moment and will experience another downtrend like BTC. And now we have seen it.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:22:31 PM

It seems to me that the cancellation of the fork could have a negative impact on the price of etherium, since a large number of people were preparing for this event and bought ethereum just to get a good profit, but the fork was canceled and some people would sell their coins.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:53:14 AM

It will reach a thousand only when Bitcoin reaches 15 thousand at least. We need to wait for it for too long. 2017 will be not repeated so soon. However, I hope that Ethereum will gain this year.
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:12:42 AM

after Ethereum constantinople hardfork maybe it will happen, constantinople is good idea for Ethereum to solve old problem from their chain,but remember bear is not over yet. The Bull flag waiting us higher then before after this storm, people will think cryptocurrency market is not worth but in long term it will worth 1000% for the great profit.

P.S : this is just my personal prediction no one know what will happen in the future.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:44:24 AM

It will reach a thousand only when Bitcoin reaches 15 thousand at least. We need to wait for it for too long. 2017 will be not repeated so soon. However, I hope that Ethereum will gain this year.
I'm with you with that prediction, we all want to see eth goes back to $1,000.

We just can't be sure of it to see ETH goes on $1,000 after the said upgrade. It has been postponed but I'm into it once bitcoin goes on bull run again, ethereum and other altcoins will receive the positive impact.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:42:59 PM

It seems like the possibility for now is getting smaller that ethereum can rise again at a price of 1000 $ but I hope the price can rise slightly from the current position to be able to provide an advantage

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:48:06 AM

It is unlikely that such rapid changes will occur. Of course, in the crypto market, in fact, nothing is impossible, the situation can change very rapidly, But in the coming years, Ethereum will not exactly reach the level of $ 1,000, although I still believe in its good potential.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:12:00 AM

This delayed fork of ETH is not going to hand out any free coins so should not affect the price much. ETH will go back to $1000 and higher when the market goes back to its highs in next bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: