Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

New giveaway at fluttercointalk!

Objective: 500 members  Grin

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?222-500-members-giveaway!
Whats this? Do I post my address there?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imbecileee

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:47:44 AM

New giveaway at fluttercointalk!

Objective: 500 members  Grin

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?222-500-members-giveaway!
Whats this? Do I post my address there?

Register and post your adress in the giveaway thread.  Smiley

imbecileee

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:53:19 AM

It will be something like the giveaway that just ended when we reached 300 members.

But this time, more winners and bigger prizes.  Cheesy

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?24-300-members-giveaway!-40-000-FLT-in-prizes

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:41:31 AM

Dammit I missed it, I'm too slow.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:15:02 PM

FLT CONTEST!

The player whos bet wagered 20,000,000 (20 millions) FLT will be awarded with 100,000 FLT!
Keep them flips coming!

Come join us at Flip Poker!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:46:32 PM

FLT CONTEST!

The player whos bet wagered 20,000,000 (20 millions) FLT will be awarded with 100,000 FLT!
Keep them flips coming!

Come join us at Flip Poker!

5m+ FLT wagered in first 3 days and counting!

http://FlipPoker.net
dekdek

Activity: 98

| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:45:22 AM

Dammit I missed it, I'm too slow.

It is not too late for the next! We are at 175,000 FLT for now  Grin

If it is not already done just register and post an adress FLT in this thread.  Wink

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?222-500-members-giveaway-already-175-000-FLT-in-prizes

imbecileee

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:21:34 AM

Another giveaway: 2 prizes of 50$ worth of the coin of your choice, hopefully FLT  Wink
http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?224-Show-your-community-%26%239829%3B-for-Fluttercoin-go-vote-and-interact-for-Casheer-platform-acc

tasks to complete to enter each contest:

-Follow @CasheerApp on twitter https://twitter.com/CasheerApp
-Tweet this: “Just entered to win $50 worth of my choice currency. Follow @CasheerApp and retweet http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25 #ListMyCoin".
-Register and post on the Casheer forum (http://forum.casheer.net) to support the coin(s) of your choice.
-Post in this thread a short message to explain why you choose to support Fluttercoin.
http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45&p=154&hilit=fluttercoin#p146

In addition to the giveaway, this is a great oportunity to show the strong support of the community for the coin!
They might be open to add FLT if we show enough support.  Wink
http://casheer.net/

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:50:30 PM

The price is 34 ... 3 million FLT less than 1btc ...  Cry

Why the sad smiley after talking about how cheap you can go in on a good coin?
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:11:23 AM

Haha I have the same problem.

I always buy cryptos direct from someone I know - and pay using bank transfert or pokersite transfert.  Today I was looking for 2 btc to buy FLT - still searching Sad.

I guess I'll create an account somewere.

Godzilla1234

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:17:26 AM

I always buy cryptos direct from someone I know - and pay using bank transfert or pokersite transfert.  Today I was looking for 2 btc to buy FLT - still searching Sad.

Buying it up on mintpal, up to 67. Lets raise the price!! Help me out guys
imbecileee

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

200,000 FLT Bounty

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?225-200-000-FLT-Bounty-qt5-code-update-and-android-iOS-build-options

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:10:02 AM

im full power on mining pool not got coin am miner lol i think flt will survive
its like that rockey with russian scumbag  he is hit down crawling thinking
yeah im gonna rip his head off

ok now DEV  whats next
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:58:04 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 05:08:43 AM by ofeefee

I always buy cryptos direct from someone I know - and pay using bank transfert or pokersite transfert.  Today I was looking for 2 btc to buy FLT - still searching Sad.

im full power on mining pool not got coin am miner lol i think flt will survive
its like that rockey with russian scumbag  he is hit down crawling thinking
yeah im gonna rip his head off

ok now DEV  whats next

I guess I'll take a shot at that...I type how I feel, so if this is broken a bit, just go with it, I'm not an English major, lol.  I'm an old geek who just speaks it like it is...

Coin is in a good position at the moment I think.  And no I don't value a coin based on the price, I'm talking about the mechanics, syncing, basics of the coin.  block times are fast, syncing is fast, sending is solid, much of this wasn't so good many weeks ago when price was 6x the current value.  Part of the price thing is no one is buying, I do get this, it's a trust issue in behind the scenes of what is going on.  Everything is discussed daily on Skype, anyone is invited, or you can ask here, someone will post an update but there is lots of work ongoing but we are working to make this look the best it possibly can.  I don't see price changing until we get this done, but I'm still buying up FLT.  Lots of scam FUD is out there about FUD.  There was no hidden blocks, Kid didn't steal anything, or just build the coin to dump it (think he just burned out).  He handed it over to us.  Since then we have changed all the alert keys and checkpoint keys, so for now, it is the community's.  I think that we are still here is quite amazing.

On the trust issue, I've been around since March 2013 in crypto, on numerous exchanges, cryptsy on day 2, poloniex every now and then.  On cryptsy I hold multiples of 10 of every coin, it's a stupid "hold" account idea I had.  Last October it was worth 12BTC, now it's down to 1.5BTC, so don't take any advice from me, but I'm in this for the long haul.  I don't plan on burning bridges.  I've worked directly with many of you.  I am here because this is an amazing technology.  I come from a security background so naturally curiosity got me into it.  I try to help out where I can, mostly behind the scene, this is changing with FLT.  I am lead dev but this isn't my coin, this isn't my project, it's a community work.  Github is under my name at the moment, I asked earlier on if we should utilize others, but someone has the "fluttercoin" user already on github, if you have this and want to pass it off to the FLT team PM me, would be nice to use that rather than "me".  

I can suggest, I can code things, but in the end everything is done in the open.  I am not the only one with the alert/checkpoint keys, should I go on vacation others have access to the servers in key locations, many others are running key pieces of the network.

We have an active group, and are gathering momentum.  There is 3 developers currently, we are from all different focuses.  I like fixing things, which many of you see first hand.  Jarrid does our windows and linux builds, build related scripts and did the graphic load on the new wallet.  Slax0r does our MacOSx builds and taught me how to do this too finally, as well as some really good PoT bugfixes that were causing issues on Mac.  We need more active devs.  Devs are not paid, everything is volunteer, unless we ask for a specific thing.  Donations are appreciated though!  Tip your Dev!

On the wallet front, we are going to move qt4 to qt5, this allows for greater flexibility in qt design.  We are still in bugfix mode as well.  I fixed a staking icon bug in upcoming .12 code.  I want to add autosend (interested in other names too) this allows you to set an option of xx% of your stake interest to be sent to a different address.  I see in the near future certain team funding campaigns.  This allows you to send whatever% of your stake interest to a bounty fund, or kenya water project, or maybe we want to buy a asic miner to mine coins and buy FLT.  so if you have 10k FLT, and 1K is paid in stake interest, 100 coins goes to this fund (10%).  It's OPTIONAL, you would set the amount, but I like this idea a lot!

I am trying to locate a dev who can build in an exchange of sorts for FLT<-> BTC integration that would allow FLT to be used wherever BTC is used.  I want a marketplace where I can buy a fluttercoin bumper sticker, and some pretty butterfly temp tatoo for my daughter, come on people, help me out!  I could use a tshirt too!

Ease of use enhancements, modifying some wallet design options, update icons, graphics, backgrounds, menus to make things easy to use.  If I have to go to console and run a command to get information that's not very easy.  I would like something that will tell me, "You have coins ready for staking."  so if I open my wallet, sync up, I know if I need to unlock it or not, and I don't have to check coin control (Wow that's a good idea there!).  I have a lot of really cool ideas no one else has, if you want the scoop, come join skype, all the good stuff is in there, lots of ideas flying around.  Oh and none of them are earth shattering, but they are things which make crypto easier!

And I look at coins very differently than many of you, i'm willing to discuss.  What I mean by that, is why use this technology.  How does my wife use this, my son?  Is it easy, can they understand it, or if not, at least agree that it just works.  I want to talk to my fellow coworkers, and not hear them only mention about someone stole a million FLT or NXT, or Gox stole all our BTC!  We are on the cutting edge of something much bigger than any of us realize.  I want FLT to be that.  It just fits, you can feel it.  Find your why!

Speaking of that, I need to go get "Leaders eat last" I been meaning to read it.  But first some League of Legends!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:43:38 AM

I was talking with the devs and they want me to make a html5 web wallet which works on computer, tablet, and phones. I need to get funding for this. Once we get enough people supporting me I will start work.
F9s5bxV4eyNo8p4xhcKj4PUyN4pNeARe72

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
soltantgris

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:19:10 AM

Please FLT community, don't send any to Williams yet (except if you want to donate as a ''welcome''.

Nothing have been set to this options, so anyone can jump in and discuss with any dev - but i dont want any FLT to be spent without a good reason Smiley

@Williams : it is definitly not the way to handle this. We need clear project description - time frame - bounty if there is one, etc.

Let's talk about it on the group. Anyway 90%+ of those donating to project are within this group.

See ya

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:36:00 PM

thats sounds good
i will mine the crap outta it as from fluttermultipool x11 is like 40- mh and it buys fluttercoins with my x 11 so its cool that way even though x11 is toasted by antminers fpgas hopefully it will help with the cause
butterflys are cool
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

+70% today, keep it going Smiley
soltantgris

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:06:21 PM

Some keep dumping - and some of us (hi big Vikings) keep buying it ! 

We are exploring some very nice idea now - we think our idea would be a complete new concept in cryptos.  Not sure if doable tought Tongue

At a personal level - I actually working on a huge project BTC - related, a huge potential income - and Im trying to figure out how I could use this project to help Team FLT getting some steady funds.  Since day 1, we were 100% honest with our vision :build a solid community to support future growt.  Well, I consider we did pretty well.  We have been ''low profile'', the time needed to repair what was broken, to take control of what was out of control.  Done.  But this week we will begin to realy promote FLT for the first time in month, and the next target will be to integrate a couple of things, and we hope our new visibility will help attract more help.

Ofeefee, Slaxor, Jarrid and some external help did pretty well - but some task need some very specific skills - and It's why I want to help giving to Team FLT some regular income.  Nothing official yet - there is just a possibility at this moment, and I don't know yet how it could be.  It's how I am : trying to find ways to get things going, and some within us are thinking the same way.

I sometime read people here, on twitter or IRC (and even within us in Skype), complaining about this and that.  ''Why the price so low ?", ''Why the new OP is not posted yet?", ''Why don't we integrate X feature ?"...

You know what ? 

Help us do it.

Crypto is a little bit like an anarchic company.  Each ''share'' is an unit.  1 FLT.  But unless a company, there is no other official income other than the value of the currency.  There is no primine.  So complaining against us, who are working as hell for every single share holder, is a little bit worrying.  I realy do hope those complaining are the same actually selling FLT so low to us.  I do prefer to see Hermann, Ofeefee, Slaxor, Imbecilee, DogeDigital, CryptoEater, Jarrid and other getting more and more share then those complaining from the outside.

Im a little bit ''agressive'' because if, instead of complaining or stay silent, those person should help ourselves big time !  The freaking power is in everybody's hands, not just our !

+++++++++++++++++++

More then EVER, we need support to share the message we are trying to share, and to find ways to create the most friendly and active community out there, on top of helping our devs (and the new ones) to do their job.

Thanks and have fun 

devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:03:13 PM

I just can't get my wallet syncing any longer... Cleared %AppData% for full resync but that got me stuck even further in time :s Tried it a few times too!

Downloaded 94047 of (big number) blocks of transaction history - 35297 block(s) remaining (45 days ago).

I can't figure it out Sad 14 active connections to network too! More than bitcoin ;p

Help !

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

So I left my flt wallet open 2 days and it was stuck on a block.. like 16000 or something like that.
Is there a new version of the wallet somewhere?

Here's the latest release.
http://www.fluttercoin.us/downloads/

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?165-Mandatory-Wallet-Update-Fluttercoin-v-0-4-5-10-(Windows-and-Linux-users)

0.4.5.11 is ready for release.  This build rolls up some bug fixes, GUI updates, syncs only with clients on 0.4.5.8+.  It remains compatibility with previous releases but helps fix sync issues by only using newer clients that have proper checkpointing.

Website will be updated soon, but it is available via https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/releases

As with any release, backup your wallet, and back it up often.  No need to resync, and you do not need a conf file with this release, I have tested numerous syncs from 0 without issue.  If you have one it also works.

--o

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: