Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:28:08 PM

What does this mean in plain English? Is FlutterCoin dead or not?

He says he wasted a lot of time and you can all f*ck yourself. Basically.  Grin

I used to trade a little this coin, did not expect such ending. Whales took profit, dev leaves, community and traders holding bags.

Now all is left is to make a little "community takeover" show along with getting new dev to pump the price and be done with it  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGuy2014

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:08:24 PM

Seems like we will be better off now, we can now re release the coin as a 2.0 of sorts.

Once we get away from PoW we will see interest in this coin rise.

Prices are not going to skyrocket but we will return to the 1000 satoshi levels over time, it's possible to even overshoot those prices if we try as a community.

Anyone willing to help out is definitely welcome.

Fluttercoin is NOT done, we will make sure to show the other alt coin communities how it is really done.

Let's DO THIS!
MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

+1

I might be able to help with hosting. PM me if its needed.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?159-Sorry-Fluttercoin-Community-I-am-finished

Quote from: thekidcoin
Fluttercoin community:

So heres the deal. I spend time time away with my family for 1 1/2 weeks - and I come back to insanity. Threats, physical, legal, abuse etc.

That is where I draw the line. I am basically disgusted and want NO involvement whatsoever. Anything you need is there - the github repo can be forked - find a new dev - done. You will need a new alert key, checkpoint server key, and anything else you think needs to change.

For inquiries with the pool and/or wallet please contact @icarusglider - I have no idea what the deal is with those things, and like I said, I have never touched nor have I had access to those servers. This is 100% verifiable.

If your coins are gone from the web or android wallet (which will soon be pulled - someone can contact the wallet Dev and publish it again) - I suggest you contact the owners of fluttercoinwallet.org - I myself and others have coins here, with no way to access them. I personally only had a few there, and others I know had a few there, but other than that, its not my site, I have no control over this etc. The DB for fluttercoin.us contains no user data - all of the data, wallet, etc is located at fluttercoinwallet.org.

And for anyone who thinks they can take legal action against me for abandoning a project - good luck - you don't control my life. I owe no explanation or apology - and the moment I received threats - that was the last straw. I have/had no access to anyone's coins, except my own, and have had no involvement whatsoever in anything other than hosting a link on my website fluttercoin.us, and a web front end app on the android. If you invested BTC into the coin, again, I am not your slave or employee, get together a community as it should be and further the coin. I never told a soul to invest, not even my own relatives and friends. I myself invested a few hundred at best. I mined my coins.

There were unscrupulous individuals suppressing this coin is these laughable markets for months - for what? To corner the market, that's why.

Lastly, pump and dump schemes, IPO's etc are illegal in the United States and most countries - I have dealt with many unscrupulous individuals who try to take advantage of the crypto community - and its almost sickening how people are taken advantage of. And its not just investors (personally I have NEVER invested more than a few dollars in ANY crypto - I am a miner - its far too volatile and a basic joke to trade) who get taken advantage of. I have been taken advantage of by countless projects some of which basically tried to rape me - promising the sky and then AFTER weeks of testing, work, and actual mining is completed, try to pay you off with a tiny piece of their near million dollar pyramid scheme. You know who you are, and my services do not come cheap (I charge $100 - $200 USD for my services FYI), and quite frankly be glad I sent you the coins I mined using my electricity, hardware, development time, testing, for your ridiculous scam.

I am really sorry, but you can thank the fools who threatened me for my resignation of this project. These individuals will be dealt with.

I put in near 6 months of my life for this coin - if anyone is disappointed and who lost on this coin it was me. I never even took a donation for development, save for maybe $25 worth of FLT.

I have nothing further to say, I don't want to talk to anyone, I am through with crypto development. Sorry it has to be this way, but it is what it is.

fluttercoin.us will operate merely as a way for people to reach the web wallet if whatever is going on with it is ever sorted out - it will cease operation (fluttercoin.us) soon as I cannot afford $200 per month hosting. I suggest putting up a new website ASAP with a new front end for the wallet.

Good luck all the good ones, GFY everyone else.

"thekidcoin"
DJ

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?159-Sorry-Fluttercoin-Community-I-am-finished

That is the problem with the crypto community,  they all want something for nothing and when they don't get what they want in the next second then they go ape crazy berserk and bash the dev.  In the end,  all the good dev quit and we're stuck with scam devs.   

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:10:14 PM

Seems like we will be better off now, we can now re release the coin as a 2.0 of sorts.

Prices are not going to skyrocket but we will return to the 1000 satoshi levels over time, it's possible to even overshoot those prices if we try as a community.

Fluttercoin is NOT done, we will make sure to show the other alt coin communities how it is really done.

Let's DO THIS!

Definately not, lots of dedicated people spending a lot of time to rethink what works, and what doesn't, prioritizing the things that need fixing first. 

Mobile, I need someone who can host a seednode, basically just a wallet in the cloud, that is always on.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
mjgraham

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:55:45 PM

Let's DO THIS!

Definately not, lots of dedicated people spending a lot of time to rethink what works, and what doesn't, prioritizing the things that need fixing first. 

Mobile, I need someone who can host a seednode, basically just a wallet in the cloud, that is always on.
I can host a node if need be.

ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

Thanks for that!  We talked with another Dev today, and we went through some code, and think we found out what the cause of the forks are, and are trying to verify a little more before we make code changes.

We have fluttercointalk domain moving to our community on the 10th, servers for hosting are being worked on.

Also, multipool is getting some love, payouts should start happening again, and hopefully more frequent.

We continue to investigate pot options.  We did confirm we have pos blocks generating pot  on next pow block, that's good, but its 5% of block reward, so its 1 Flt.  One goal I see is having pot act on pos blocks directly.  This would allow 5% on the pos reward.  So instead of 1 it should be much larger.

Good thing about pot is it doesn't affect coin supply at all, which keeps inflation low.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:06:45 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 04:20:43 AM by MobileWill

How much bandwidth would the seednode need?

I was thinking on I can offer hosting for website for free. I already pay for it and I can add websites. Then I can create a login for you.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:00:45 AM

Fluttercoin community:

So heres the deal. I spend time time away with my family for 1 1/2 weeks - and I come back to insanity. Threats, physical, legal, abuse etc.

That is where I draw the line. I am basically disgusted and want NO involvement whatsoever. Anything you need is there - the github repo can be forked - find a new dev - done. You will need a new alert key, checkpoint server key, and anything else you think needs to change.

For inquiries with the pool and/or wallet please contact @icarusglider - I have no idea what the deal is with those things, and like I said, I have never touched nor have I had access to those servers. This is 100% verifiable.

If your coins are gone from the web or android wallet (which will soon be pulled - someone can contact the wallet Dev and publish it again) - I suggest you contact the owners of fluttercoinwallet.org - I myself and others have coins here, with no way to access them. I personally only had a few there, and others I know had a few there, but other than that, its not my site, I have no control over this etc. The DB for fluttercoin.us contains no user data - all of the data, wallet, etc is located at fluttercoinwallet.org.

And for anyone who thinks they can take legal action against me for abandoning a project - good luck - you don't control my life. I owe no explanation or apology - and the moment I received threats - that was the last straw. I have/had no access to anyone's coins, except my own, and have had no involvement whatsoever in anything other than hosting a link on my website fluttercoin.us, and a web front end app on the android. If you invested BTC into the coin, again, I am not your slave or employee, get together a community as it should be and further the coin. I never told a soul to invest, not even my own relatives and friends. I myself invested a few hundred at best. I mined my coins.

There were unscrupulous individuals suppressing this coin is these laughable markets for months - for what? To corner the market, that's why.

Lastly, pump and dump schemes, IPO's etc are illegal in the United States and most countries - I have dealt with many unscrupulous individuals who try to take advantage of the crypto community - and its almost sickening how people are taken advantage of. And its not just investors (personally I have NEVER invested more than a few dollars in ANY crypto - I am a miner - its far too volatile and a basic joke to trade) who get taken advantage of. I have been taken advantage of by countless projects some of which basically tried to rape me - promising the sky and then AFTER weeks of testing, work, and actual mining is completed, try to pay you off with a tiny piece of their near million dollar pyramid scheme. You know who you are, and my services do not come cheap (I charge $100 - $200 USD for my services FYI), and quite frankly be glad I sent you the coins I mined using my electricity, hardware, development time, testing, for your ridiculous scam.

I am really sorry, but you can thank the fools who threatened me for my resignation of this project. These individuals will be dealt with.

I put in near 6 months of my life for this coin - if anyone is disappointed and who lost on this coin it was me. I never even took a donation for development, save for maybe $25 worth of FLT.

I have nothing further to say, I don't want to talk to anyone, I am through with crypto development. Sorry it has to be this way, but it is what it is.

fluttercoin.us will operate merely as a way for people to reach the web wallet if whatever is going on with it is ever sorted out - it will cease operation (fluttercoin.us) soon as I cannot afford $200 per month hosting. I suggest putting up a new website ASAP with a new front end for the wallet.

"thekidcoin"
DJ

What he is saying is not true. He obviously planned his exit much earlier. We should have known better when he started to announce announcements and anonymity. I am pretty sure this was the moment he dumped any FLT that he had.
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

How much bandwidth would the seednode need?

I was thinking on I can offer hosting for website for free. I already pay for it and I can add websites. Then I can create a login for you.

Great, all I need is a Linux account, and screen.  I have a binary for Ubuntu 14, but would expect to run on others too.

Won't need anything until we release the client update.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:10:20 AM

Fluttercoin community:

"thekidcoin"
DJ

What he is saying is not true. He obviously planned his exit much earlier. We should have known better when he started to announce announcements and anonymity. I am pretty sure this was the moment he dumped any FLT that he had.

Agreed, numerous requests were made for fluttercoin.us over the weekend, no response yet

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:34:21 AM

[/quote]

Agreed, numerous requests were made for fluttercoin.us over the weekend, no response yet
[/quote]

This guy was claiming on twitter that he owns fluttercoin.com and that he wanted to sell it https://twitter.com/TitaniumPlays
abcyouabc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:36:23 AM

I manage to get more FLT in the past 2 days. Grin
mikecarlsn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:15:38 AM

Here is the deal.  Flutter is in flux.  We all get that.  You are either on board or you are not.  We will know you by how you ACT and COMMUNICATE. 
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:04:01 AM

Am I the only one who think that Kidcoin planned all this ? What's the matter doing numerous announcements other than building steady buying support to dump your own coins ? Best part on the last annoucement when the coin insta lose value on a pretty bullish news. And now he is taking the exit blaming some angry holders, perfect plan.

PS: reading fedmahnkassad right now +1 dude.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:36:58 AM

This guy was claiming on twitter that he owns fluttercoin.com and that he wanted to sell it https://twitter.com/TitaniumPlays

Is this thekidcoin?
https://twitter.com/TitaniumPlays

lmao

NO thats not kid.

The guy owns the .com tld
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:24:28 PM

David Jacobs
3923 Kenneth Ave
Chicago, IL 60641

Phone: (312) 282-4957

TheKidCoin - the guy who deleted all his history when FLT broke 400 satoshi for some reason and is confirmed that he stole 50 BTC from QTM team.

Have fun.

Any pics?
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:38:56 PM

Have fun.

wow please delete your post...
chris20131111

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:55:32 PM

Well that was a crazy weekend. At least we know now that Kid isn't coming back, which is fine. We are moving forward from here on out. We are currently working on a fix to stop the forking and also trying to find a new dev/devs to help out with all the changes we want to do. If anyone knows any devs out there looking for work, they can message me here or post in the thread. We will also be creating a new thread once we get everything situated. Lets move on pass the past and give this coin the leadership it deserves into the future.
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:20:50 PM

Amen.

We are already working with some devs on it, but we still need a lead dev. We are not in a hurry, if we are to build solid around proof-of-transaction, we need to take the time to find the perfect fit. 

That being said, for now ofeefee is progressing lightning fast, and he's getting a lot of support, both from the inside then the outside. Special thanks to johann and Hermann, nice to get some vicking on board.

Skype group is still building. We are now +-25 and it is almost impossible to keep pace of whats happening lol. When I started it I thought we would be 4-5 to brainstorm, with many others to walk in and stay quiet, but hell no !   A huge majority is helping a lot (sharing idea, theory, performing numerous test, donating to say thanks, bringing new person, working the code, etc).

And more people are following and retweeting FLT account: thanks too !

Dont forget you all that Proof-of-transaction is our main tool - if we have enough support from everybody here, we will share this tool to a lot of persons, and the actual value will be 'history'. I personally contacted a solid PR girl to help us out when the Fork will be 100% handled, and the (to confirm) changes in the code done.

I can not say more here (i prefer to show actual improvement then to talk about uncertain future feature or action. 

Join us with skype and see by yourself.

Soltantgris
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: