Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
blockexperts

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:07:58 AM

Can we start a new thread on here instead?

A new thread will be started when the new client is ready for release and when we are ready to talk about plans for the future.

I always found FLT very interesting but unfortunately the price just falls. Are there any plans to draw more attention to FLT and how do you do that?
kind regards

Plans are being brainstormed by the community, at the moment.

For BTC 0.10 I can setup a block explorer with rich list that detects PoT blocks in a clean overview.
Just like PoB with Slimcoin. Example : http://blockexperts.com/slm

PM me if you are interested.

clean looking site,  I like it but are we talking one time fee or monthly?

It's a one time startup fee.

Blockchain explorer hosting :  https://www.blockexperts.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:29:20 AM

A new thread will be started when the new client is ready for release and when we are ready to talk about plans for the future.

I always found FLT very interesting but unfortunately the price just falls. Are there any plans to draw more attention to FLT and how do you do that?
kind regards

For BTC 0.10 I can setup a block explorer with rich list that detects PoT blocks in a clean overview.

How would you show pot, pow+pot?  I'm interested, we pay in flt, .10btc in flt, sounds good?  Will get feedback from teamflt

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:26:54 AM

kind regards

Great block explorer!
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

Still fighting a silent war, so I cannot be a part of FLT - but you can blame fernand0x for all of this - for threats against me etc. and ultimately my quiting.  He cost me and a few others a great deal of money (near 30K).  But its water under the bridge.  Lesson learned.  Crypto is a fools game if you can't afford to lose.

This is what I posted to this clown in reponse to his QTM hidden block nonsense in  thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593438.msg7680715#msg7680715

My reponse:

1) there is/was no hidden block
2) there can only be 1000 blocks @ 10K each - hence 10 million coins, hence any "hidden block" would be nullified as again - there can only be 1000 mined blocks PoW
3) main.h is correct - 10,000,000 * COIN is the max money
4) your taling about things that you don't understand - util.h is telling us the value for display of the coin - hence instead of doing something like 100 * 1000000 to convert an int64 as 100 instead you multiply 100 * COIN (which has a value of 1000000) hence max QTM IS SUPPOSED TO BE 10000000000000 expressed as int64 DUMBASS

You started all this BS based on stupidity and non-understanding of the code - you actually had them abandon QTM and move to QTM2???

Also you are reading the transactions wrong and you don't understand how POS transactions are formatted, and you obviously have no idea how to read as the block you are saying had 10,010,000 QTM in it has 10K in it an likely a test of 10 QTM while I was mining it.

WTF would be the point of mining all these coins? The market could never sustain it.

And finally - if one runs getinfo in the old QTM client - there is LESS THAN 10 million coins because of transaction fees that needed to be paid to ensure large transactions I sent to the QTM team were not delayed - I had many issues with this client and blew the original wallet up and likely lost a modest ammount of coins in the process (thousands)

This though speaks volumes as to the QTM team if you guys didn't see this was incorrect what this guy was saying.

DO NOT make accusations based on stupidy - PLEASE.

You are likely the cause of the FLT threats etc sent to me so likely you are also responsible for me quiting FLT.

Job well done Sherlock!

No one gives a shit about you. Go away.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

Still fighting a silent war, so I cannot be a part of FLT - but you can blame fernand0x for all of this - for threats against me etc. and ultimately my quiting.  He cost me and a few others a great deal of money (near 30K).  But its water under the bridge.  Lesson learned.  Crypto is a fools game if you can't afford to lose.

This is what I posted to this clown in reponse to his QTM hidden block nonsense in  thread here:

My reponse:

2) there can only be 1000 blocks @ 10K each - hence 10 million coins, hence any "hidden block" would be nullified as again - there can only be 1000 mined blocks PoW
4) your taling about things that you don't understand - util.h is telling us the value for display of the coin - hence instead of doing something like 100 * 1000000 to convert an int64 as 100 instead you multiply 100 * COIN (which has a value of 1000000) hence max QTM IS SUPPOSED TO BE 10000000000000 expressed as int64 DUMBASS

You started all this BS based on stupidity and non-understanding of the code - you actually had them abandon QTM and move to QTM2???

Also you are reading the transactions wrong and you don't understand how POS transactions are formatted, and you obviously have no idea how to read as the block you are saying had 10,010,000 QTM in it has 10K in it an likely a test of 10 QTM while I was mining it.

WTF would be the point of mining all these coins? The market could never sustain it.

And finally - if one runs getinfo in the old QTM client - there is LESS THAN 10 million coins because of transaction fees that needed to be paid to ensure large transactions I sent to the QTM team were not delayed - I had many issues with this client and blew the original wallet up and likely lost a modest ammount of coins in the process (thousands)

This though speaks volumes as to the QTM team if you guys didn't see this was incorrect what this guy was saying.

You are likely the cause of the FLT threats etc sent to me so likely you are also responsible for me quiting FLT.

Job well done Sherlock!

No one gives a shit about you. Go away.

+1 It does not matter here if you scammed QTM or not. This is not the QTM thread. The way you left Fluttercoin and the community was a total disgrace. Also words like "WTF" and "DUMBASS" show us once again what an immature person you are. And by the way I am really starting to doubt your education...

"ammount", "stupidy" and "quiting", really??? Go back to school, kid.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:34:23 PM

Kid, If we haven't done so already, Can we please get the fluttercoin.us website from you?
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

Hey guys, I've reached someone to help TeamFLT for the marketing.  He will join the Skype group today.

Join us !  The group Will xfert to Google hangout soon, many members asked me so.

@thekidcoin : We sent you numerous of occasion to jump in back, to explain yourself or to apologize.  All we got was silence.  Im happy if you did not act bad with QTM, but it is irrelevant now for us.  We dont want to be part of "silent war" !  The only war we fight in is the war against criminal behavior in cryptos.  We expect Fluttercoin to be an exemple of ethic and transparence.

So please dont try to brake all we have done !  If you still have FLT, keep it - you Will profit from those big time!  If not, buy some and watch the show.

See ya all
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

Still fighting a silent war, so I cannot be a part of FLT - but you can blame fernand0x for all of this - for threats against me etc. and ultimately my quiting.  He cost me and a few others a great deal of money (near 30K).  But its water under the bridge.  Lesson learned.  Crypto is a fools game if you can't afford to lose.

This is what I posted to this clown in reponse to his QTM hidden block nonsense in  thread here:

My reponse:

Job well done Sherlock!

Cry me a river... Other people responsible for you quitting FLT? You remind me of my wife... On a more serious note, I believe you are either having some mental health problems (bipolar disorder perhaps) are an excessive alcohol drinker or just smoke too much weed or may be even all 3 at the same time. Regardless, it's best if you seek medical attention before it becomes too late.
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

@thekidcoin: Can you identify the scammer named D***d S*****n, constantly moving and providing some fake addresses? Is this person you or someone from QTM? We really wonder.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:21:41 PM

*** PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

Please be respectful.  We do not know the full and complete story as of yet.  Posting personal information can very easily lead to criminal behaviour and actions.  I think there are a few actions that Kid has taken that I disagree with but he still has rights and we need to honour them.
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:27:23 PM

If you truly want the fluttercoin.us domain - I would maybe act nicer as well

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:28:48 PM

Yes, I would like the fluttercoin.us domain please.  I believe I've been pretty civil about the whole matter.  Can you please PM me to discuss the transfer?
blockexperts

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 03:34:56 PM

kind regards

How would you show pot, pow+pot?  I'm interested, we pay in flt, .10btc in flt, sounds good?  Will get feedback from teamflt

I will show PoW and PoT next to each-other, 0.10BTC in FLT is fine.
Do you want me to setup the explorer ?

Blockchain explorer hosting :  https://www.blockexperts.com
soltantgris

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:36:45 PM

I agree with Doge. Please keep things positive here !   We have many nice things coming - it dosnt help to create such danger for Kid. He leave FLT, maybe he regret it now, no reason to post his personal infos or insult him. Nothing to gain.

- we have devs
- we have a solid video creator
- we have our Flutter girls (to confirm)
- we have photoshop-graphic pro
- the Fork prob is almost over
- wallet almost ready
- plan on increasing PoT rewaed
- we have a strong community
- we have batman

So please focus on actual development, and help us.

And buy as much Flutter as possible !!!
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:38:02 PM

Yes, I would like the fluttercoin.us domain please.  I believe I've been pretty civil about the whole matter.  Can you please PM me to discuss the transfer?
only if all personal information above is removed.

There is no reason to post my address, for what purpose?  So they can get some fool shot in the face by me when they come to my door?

soltantgris

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

Soomster should remove the adress, with or without the .us transfert.

Kid, check ur pm.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:49:07 PM

There is no reason to post my address, for what purpose?  So they can get some fool shot in the face by me when they come to my door?

Am working on finding the right person to contact to have it removed.
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

If he removes it I can transfer the following (you need a namecheap account)

fluttercoin.info
fluttercoin.net
fluttercoin.org.uk
fluttercoin.us

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:06:53 PM

[/quopms

Please scrub the thread of any personal information, we can move forward without the domain as we have already things in motion.  Kid can I initate the transfer or you going to maintain the site?

I do not want to be involved with a coin that seeks harm or issues with a specific person.  We are upset, the lack of comm until now for some reason is warranted.  Kid, no response to email, no response to pms, how do you expect people to respond.  Understanding you may be away, but a simple hang in there, helps, a lot!

obviously you are aware that they could see you logging into the site.

Swedish girl has this right, it was devastating what has happened, and you know that it was deliberate.  I understand a lot more about this than before, and during your quiet, checkpoint masters were turned off, seednode were turned off, dnsseed as well, explorer stopped working, web wallet...and your silence.

You didn't leave flt, you deliberately tried to sabotage it.  I still think that we can move forward with or without you, but no one forces you, you get to make that decision.  

Flt is a lot stronger through this, we are having lots of fun, and little sleep, but this is a coin with lots of potential and regardless of your reasons I thank you for this amazing work.  

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:11:00 PM

I agree that posting your personal info was a very low move, and anyone doing that should be ashamed of themselves.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: