Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
EL_Sago

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:14:16 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 10:52:23 AM by EL_Sago

Hi all,

Just got it touch with TheCryptoEdge, fluttercoin co-dev.

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Meanwhile, my little Mintpal buy order @190 sato is still unfulfilled, that's good, no more dumping, things are under control !

Let's get this thing up !

X11 is working on fluttercoinpool.com as far as I can tell, my gpus are receiving work accepted shares for me!  I have asked if we can get some more ststistics added, right now you can see hashrate, but I would like to see a estimated payout, or something like confirmed, unconfirmed, payout, etc.

Also have my dualminers on scrypt hashing as well.

Come join the fun!  More we mine, more FLT being bought, one more way for coin to rise up.

Another is hold in wallet, 30 day for coins to mature, right now only a few coins are staking, paying close to 8%/month, get your interest!

Win win!

If you need help with the mining part, let me know I will try to help out.  Holding in coin, well does anyone need help with stake and how that works?

What is the multipool website? http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/ is not working

fluttercoinpool.com
is indeed their website.
although their beta site is still up.
so i'm presuming they are implementing the betasite into the real site.??
i'll contact him asap Smiley

ps: no worries ur miners are safe and still mining ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinlighter

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:50:41 AM

Hi - I was involved with fluttercoin PR the first time around. I would strongly advise not to involve TheCryptoEdge, or TheKidCoin, or the Multipool dev. It was a total distaster, with no one really wanting to help. They were more interested in dumping their coins, and didn't care about the future. TheCryptoEdge owned the @Fluttercoin twitter account, but hardly ever posted anything useful. TheKidCoin was a one-man-band who spent more time swearing at people who tried to help than developing the coin. There was no real leader, and the whole thing suffered from in-fighting. Everyone was more than happy to offer "good" ideas, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, wanted to put in their effort, time or money to make it work. A totall new, fresh team is needed, and you guys sound great, just don't involve the original crowd if you want it to work. Good luck!

+1
Finally one who dare to speak up!
This is exactly why our flutter didn't fly.
Having one or more of them back will only kill the coin faster.

Can you please find a dev  as competent as thekid to take over?.He's one of the most competent developers here.That doesn't mean I'm defending his attitude.Good things comes with bad as they say it.In his tweets he said he has a short temper.Let cut him some slack.

P.S. About the price:When he was here it was ~350, look where it is now.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:10:54 PM

Hi all,

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Meanwhile, my little Mintpal buy order @190 sato is still unfulfilled, that's good, no more dumping, things are under control !

Hi - I was involved with fluttercoin PR the first time around. I would strongly advise not to involve TheCryptoEdge, or TheKidCoin, or the Multipool dev. It was a total distaster, with no one really wanting to help. They were more interested in dumping their coins, and didn't care about the future. TheCryptoEdge owned the @Fluttercoin twitter account, but hardly ever posted anything useful. TheKidCoin was a one-man-band who spent more time swearing at people who tried to help than developing the coin. There was no real leader, and the whole thing suffered from in-fighting. Everyone was more than happy to offer "good" ideas, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, wanted to put in their effort, time or money to make it work. A totall new, fresh team is needed, and you guys sound great, just don't involve the original crowd if you want it to work. Good luck!

Hi sir, thank you for your insight.  

But one thing amazing with a decentralized concept is when someone want to help, he help.  When someone want to do things, he do.  What i mean is I wont prevent anyone to help - if TheCryptoEdge want to help, he will.  My "target" is to help anyone working to reach the targets we set togetter.  As for TheCryptoEdge or KidCoin, I don't expect them to help the PR thing : I expect them to work the magic on the code, to develop.

And what about you ?  What have you done for FLT PR ?  I would be more then happy to have you to contribute.  Oh and if you know good devs wanting to get involved in FLT, feel free to bring them in too !  We don't want to rely in 1-2 devs.  We want an army !  There is so many project, so many ideas, we do need as much manpower as possible.

As a final note - you talk about leadership.  I could tell you there is a lot of positive leadership now  (ofeefee, chris, FX, imbecilee, etc), and we are still looking to add more and more leadership to this group.  Anyone is welcome.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:18:27 PM

For 1.000.000 FLT I will send Flutter to the MOON.
If interested my adress is here below.

Doubt you have a one way ticket + more merchant adoption... Smiley

Don't be so negative Sad

I am not negative. I am just saying one cannot give us the moon. We must work together to get there.

Hi all,

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Did he say anything about thekidcoin?

Hi all,

This is not entirely true. I am involved with FLT almost since the beginning too. Not everyone had this behaviour. There are interested people in the old group they still hold Fluttercoin. There was a leader: thekidcoin, who isn't here now as far as we know. many put their time for this to work.

Now we only need someone who doesn't leak info, someone who speaks too much with outside people, or many private talks in the open group. Essentially, we must have a card up our sleeve.

+1
Finally one who dare to speak up!
This is exactly why our flutter didn't fly.
Having one or more of them back will only kill the coin faster.

Disagree.
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

Thanks unamis76.

I would propose to move on.  Why talk about who did what when we can talk "'what to do and what can I do". The more we put our energy on negative things, the more negative things will happen.  It's a natural law !

You are not comfortable with actual devs ?  Find devs.
You are not comfortable with leadership ?  Be a leader.
You are not comfortable at all ?  Sell me your FLT !

Smiley

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

Thanks unamis76.

I would propose to move on.  Why talk about who did what when we can talk "'what to do and what can I do". The more we put our energy on negative things, the more negative things will happen.  It's a natural law !

Smiley

+1, after July 4th weekend we shall see something new I expect, one way or another. 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

Hi all,

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Does he know what happened to thekidcoin and why he suddenly disappeared? I believe some people rubbed him the wrong way and he might have decided to take a break but I am pretty sure he would not abandon the coin without at least saying goodbye or something.
coinlighter

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

Hi all,

Does he know what happened to thekidcoin and why he suddenly disappeared? I believe some people rubbed him the wrong way and he might have decided to take a break but I am pretty sure he would not abandon the coin without at least saying goodbye or something.

^^This

P.S I think he will come around.Just give it time  Smiley
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:50:48 PM

Thanks unamis76.

Smiley

Exactly, sorry for going offtopic, but I just wanted to clarify some things that weren't correct and to avoid FUD being spread.

Moving on: I don't know any trustful dev that can carry on with thekidcoin's work. As for thekidcoin, I also doubt he disappeared for good, but we'll see, everything is possible
chris20131111

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

If any devs want to come work with us, I think we should give them a try. Even if they tried working on the coin before or they are completely new, this is a whole new team and attitude around here now and we all should start a new.  All we need really is a dev or devs who can do the actual coding work. The rest of the PR stuff, we can handle the rest. If the dev wants to work with the PR stuff also, even better but its not gonna be a requirement.  I think thats where Kid got overwhelmed.  He can only do so much by himself. If he wants to return, the door will be open. We really just need him to do his work on the coin and continue the plans he had set in place. I think the optional anon send is a good idea. The twitter/facebook tipping straight from the wallet is also pretty cool. Either way we need him or new devs to continue on and that is gonna be top priority.

As of  now I am also still synced up fine. If anyone else is not on the correct chain, let us know and we can help you get back on.

I also just received 1Flt PoT from a PoS block I just noticed.
 Tranaction id #  d09bdad5e303ffe2de11442e140f1c77b1791d28aca1d096fc2d463e15df3231
chris20131111

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:31:21 AM

If anyone is is still having trouble sending coins to exchanges you need to fix your .conf file right now, even though your wallet may be in sync, you are on the wrong chain, that's why anything you send to exchanges isn't going to work.
. We have already confirmed Mintpal, Bter, and Cryptsy are back on the correct fork and is working fine. Use this in you fluttercoin.conf file

This is for windows users

1: Close your fluttercoin wallet and backup/copy your wallet.dat file from your AppData\Roaming\Fluttercoin  folder into some other folder on your pc, usb drive, anywhere else but AppData\Roaming\fluttercoin folder
2: delete all files in your folder AppData\Roaming\Fluttercoin folder
3: Either open up notepad and paste the following into it, or you can right click in your AppData\Roaming\Fluttercoin folder, select New, then Txt Document, and paste this config in notepad.

connect=54.203.244.170
connect=54.203.244.27
connect=54.199.237.235
connect=98.220.203.77
connect=76.177.91.53
connect=71.61.60.138
connect=192.99.159.64
connect=209.124.227.24
connect=70.70.239.50
connect=107.170.172.93
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=192.3.177.246
connect=98.193.106.107
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=86.212.55.167
connect=178.203.9.140
connect=65.6.105.7
connect=54.200.138.226
connect=24.20.116.148
connect=66.11.162.228
connect=69.59.38.87
connect=178.203.9.140
server=1
rpcuser=ofeefee
rpcpassword=x
listen=0
noirc=1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*

4: Save your config file now in AppData\Roaming\fluttercoin folder. Click File, then save as, change the "save as type" to "all files" and then type this as your file name.  fluttercoin.conf
5: Once that is completed, now start your Fluttercoin wallet and let it download the entire chain until it is fully synced up. "It may take a couple of mins to load up at the start so don't think it has locked up, it will eventually open up and start downloading the chain."
6: Once you have completely downloaded the entire chain and your wallet now shows sync. Open up the debug in your wallet "the tab at the top, click help, then, debug window"
7: With the debug window open, look where it says " current number of blocks ", make sure that block number is now matching the block number from http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/
8: Once you are now synced with the block explorer, close your fluttercoin wallet. Now go back into your AppData\Roaming\Fluttercoin folder and delete the new file created, wallet.dat and replace it with the one you backed up from step 1.
9: Launch your wallet again and just verify that it is still synced up with http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/ . Your coins and everything should now be back to normal.

After all that is completed, you can edit your fluttercoin.conf file again but delete everything inside and replace it with this

rpcuser=ofeefee
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
addnode=54.203.244.170
addnode=54.203.244.27
addnode=54.199.237.235
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1

addnode=98.220.203.77
addnode=76.177.91.53
addnode=71.61.60.138
addnode=192.99.159.64
addnode=209.124.227.24
addnode=70.70.239.50
addnode=107.170.172.93
addnode=66.11.162.228
addnode=192.3.177.246
addnode=98.193.106.107
addnode=69.59.38.87
addnode=86.212.55.167
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=178.203.9.140
addnode=213.214.63.127
addnode=65.6.105.7
addnode=54.200.138.226
addnode=24.20.116.148
addnode=66.11.162.228
addnode=69.59.38.87
addnode=178.130.36.81
addnode=178.203.9.140

I changed mine to this last night and left it overnight and I am still synced up this morning to http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/ using this config. Just keep any eye out and check everynow and then and make sure your wallet is still synced up with http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/

If anyone else wants to edit what I made or add something else, please feel free. We need to get everyone back on the correct chain.

Everyone check your wallets again. Just noticed mine was stuck about 85 blocks behind the explorer. Deleted everything and restarting this process again to try and sync up.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:57:34 AM

had mine off since yesterday, just started it up, syncing up just fine.  Love this coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:51:52 AM

Bitcointalk seems to be the most unpatient forum in the universe.
I don't complain, while other panic I will grab more cheap FLT  Wink
piyany

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:11:59 AM

Developer abandoning the coin is like the worst possible outcome, most of the coin's value comes from innovation. Just look how coins with 'community takeovers' are doing.

The problem with this coin was that is stopped at PoT, a feature everyone stop caring after the pump. The value plummeted, whales took their profits.

Now either thekidcoin comes with some nice development or he will baghold his 17million. By the way he was saying he got 3 million from mining, now 17 milion? Huh  Grin
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:53:23 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 12:07:57 PM by JustBetweenUs

PoT is the real innovation here. This feature alone is enough to make FLT a top 10 coin, no doubt. I'd say even top 5. Even if kidcoin doesn't come back he did his work and left plenty enough for the community to take the relay, I think.

After thinking about it for days, I'd be totally shocked if he leaves for good. It makes no sense. However, I am already talking with other very skilled devs that may be ready to leave their coin just to take on FLT if worst case scenario happens.

Also, one thing we must remember. thekidcoin is a really good dev, but FLT is the perfect example that a good dev isn't enough. Even with innovations like PoT. When he was active everyone no one else was, he was doing all by himself. This goes to show how important having a strong community is, as we are doing with Team FLT. The coin was only worth 100 point more before he left.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:12:16 PM

PoT is the real innovation here. This feature alone is enough to make FLT a top 10 coin, no doubt. I'd say even top 5. Even if kidcoin doesn't come back he did his work and left plenty enough for the community to take the relay, I think.

After thinking about it for days, I'd be totally shocked if he leaves for good. It makes no sense. However, I am already talking with other very skilled developer that may be ready to leave their coin just to take on FLT if worst case scenario happens.

Also, one thing we must remember. thekidcoin is a really good dev, but FLT is the perfect example that a good dev isn't enough. Even with innovations like PoT. When he was active everyone no one else was, he was doing all by himself. The coin was only worth 100 point more before he left.

Worst case scenario has already happen, you should call in your dev ASAP!

Lets just wait for kid, I have a gut feeling that he's accumulating a lot of FLT before coming back alive with the new wallet and more features.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:17:07 PM

After thinking about it for days, I'd be totally shocked if he leaves for good. It makes no sense. However, I am already talking with other very skilled developer that may be ready to leave their coin just to take on FLT if worst case scenario happens.

Also, one thing we must remember. thekidcoin is a really good dev, but FLT is the perfect example that a good dev isn't enough. Even with innovations like PoT. When he was active everyone no one else was, he was doing all by himself. The coin was only worth 100 point more before he left.

Worst case scenario has already happen, you should call in your dev ASAP!

You panicking or overreacting is nothing new.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
coinlighter

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:24:49 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 02:49:56 PM by coinlighter

Agree.
Let's give thekid some more time.
bqxpd

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:02:13 PM

People this situation is far from terminal. Go read the last few days of the CAIx thread and you won't feel so bad about all this by comparison.

1enUo5AVqwx4LradGPimKJAvV5gzK1Z3g
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:18:07 PM

How does this work, if thekidcoin want's to sabotage flutter in another way than abandon it, can he?

Fluttercoin and other altcoin can be "sabotaged" by many ways, by many people, that's how it works.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: