Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

We are further investigating, and to say the least, but for the moment we feel very confortable about it. A good start for anyone would be to read the 7 pages of the QTM thread. I asked Alvin to clarify the situation - he's very active on twitter and he saw my request. I asked The cryptoedge to come in the skype group to explain it. 

For now, we dont want to start a battle, but we do beleive that there is huge possibility that all this is just FUD from QTM. Few communication, many scam accusation, empty website, no explorer, just an email adress, 80% of the supply in the devs hands, huge pump prior the "anoncement", then insta-dump, no proof at all for all what they telling, no code to review.

And from our side, anyone can review the code, join our group, use the explorer, look at the rich list, no premine, etc. Pretty transparent I would say.

That being said, since Kidcoin is not with us to defend himself and support the nice coin he created, there is not much we can do other then double check the code and the block to make sure everything is 100% ethic, and move on.

You could not imagine how I do hate criminal action. It is the bad part of the cryptos, and i realy do hope that there will be consequences for those behavior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:31:25 PM

i added a little AWS howto guide on fluttercointalk.  I documented my setting up my AWS instance and sharing it with you.  I need to compile db48 from source and it would will be complete, have not done that yet.

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?157-AWS-Linux-Compiling-101&p=858#post858

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

So, thekidcoin has finally tweeted. Time for the community to work now Wink

Code is being scanned (0 malicious code found so far) and there's a dev to hire (bounty/salary/whatever you wanna call it attached to this).
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:41:20 PM

It seems that thekidcoin is officially handing over the fluttercoin project over to the community.

I'd like to take this time to thank him for all his hard work and efforts put into fluttercoin up to this point.

Now that the smoke has cleared up a little, Team FLT will be hard at work to making fluttercoin a top cryptocurrency for years to come.

It seems that thekidcoin is open to releasing all updated coding and websites associated with FLT.  We will have our own Ofeefee look at the code and see where we stand currently. 

We are looking into hiring a paid dev immediately to resume the constant improvement of this coin.  Team FLT will then make decisions discussing the possibility of removing POW or exploring a different algorithm, changing the rates for both POS and POT, and many other things.  If you would like to be a part of these discussions please PM Solantgris to join the skype group.

This is not the ending of FLT.  It is simply a new chapter... and I for one am super excited to see how far we can take this as a community.

Stay tuned! Smiley
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:54:48 PM

He was on vacation...right. He said he was working on some big features and they would be released around this time. So if he really was oblivious to all the things going wrong and was just on vacation, why didn't he work on those features? No he knew what was going on but didn't care. He dumped all his coins and doesn't give a shit anymore.
coinlighter

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:01:55 PM

He was on vacation...right. He said he was working on some big features and they would be released around this time. So if he really was oblivious to all the things going wrong and was just on vacation, why didn't he work on those features? No he knew what was going on but didn't care. He dumped all his coins and doesn't give a shit anymore.

+1
It's a sad fact.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:12:24 PM

No time to care about what thekidcoin did/might have done, and no time to care about the fog around here, we must help clear it and build a new, and better Fluttercoin, with the help of EVERYONE. As Dogedigital said, we thank thekidcoin for creating the coin, and new things are coming to Fluttercoin. Let's focus on that, and not on FUD and things that could have been done. We can't cry over spilled milk, let's try to step up and keep this going Smiley
Trujillo

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:08:20 PM

It seems that thekidcoin is officially handing over the fluttercoin project over to the community.

I'd like to take this time to thank him for all his hard work and efforts put into fluttercoin up to this point.

Now that the smoke has cleared up a little, Team FLT will be hard at work to making fluttercoin a top cryptocurrency for years to come.

It seems that thekidcoin is open to releasing all updated coding and websites associated with FLT.  We will have our own Ofeefee look at the code and see where we stand currently. 

We are looking into hiring a paid dev immediately to resume the constant improvement of this coin.  Team FLT will then make decisions discussing the possibility of removing POW or exploring a different algorithm, changing the rates for both POS and POT, and many other things.  If you would like to be a part of these discussions please PM Solantgris to join the skype group.

This is not the ending of FLT.  It is simply a new chapter... and I for one am super excited to see how far we can take this as a community.

Stay tuned! Smiley

I'm glad to see a new team of people is taking charge of Fluttercoin and its future. I am willing to turn over the @Fluttercoin twitter account to whoever the new community manager is. FLT source code looks clean from the analysis I've made myself.

It's disappointing that thekidcoin decided to scam QTM, his silence on all accusations that have made is quite damning. By no means does thekidcoin's exit from Fluttercoin mean that FLT is dead though. The core of this community is very strong and can achieve great things with its dedication. I will continue to hold my Fluttercoin and look forward to seeing what the future holds for it.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

On the road at the moment but pretty excited to see that we can finally move on. 

Ready for the ride ?

Join us in the skype group, important decision to come, be part of it. Much better to be an actor of event then a spectator. 

See ya !
Phantas

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

On the road at the moment but pretty excited to see that we can finally move on. 

Ready for the ride ?

Join us in the skype group, important decision to come, be part of it. Much better to be an actor of event then a spectator. 

See ya !

lol, but no one from dev team buying FLT, just selling Cheesy

Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

Stay tuned! Smiley

I'm glad to see a new team of people is taking charge of Fluttercoin and its future. I am willing to turn over the @Fluttercoin twitter account to whoever the new community manager is. FLT source code looks clean from the analysis I've made myself.

It's disappointing that thekidcoin decided to scam QTM, his silence on all accusations that have made is quite damning. By no means does thekidcoin's exit from Fluttercoin mean that FLT is dead though. The core of this community is very strong and can achieve great things with its dedication. I will continue to hold my Fluttercoin and look forward to seeing what the future holds for it.

Thank you for commenting on the thread and clearing some things up. 

As for the current price, I doubt any of Team FLT is selling.  I've been busy buying tons but am only one person and am away for a week. 

If it goes up by the time I return... great!  If not... I will not hesitate to buy a ton more of FLT.

I myself have great plans lined up for fluttercoin and can't wait to share them with all of you when it starts developing.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

Oh boy this shareprize has dropped not long time ago i sold for 1471 and now dead  Shocked

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

Stay tuned! Smiley

I think it's kind of stupid to do this to your own coin,  I mean be legit and it could be worth so much more in the future.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
homeiss

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:52:21 AM

I don't get why @thekidcoin comes out and says he's been on vacation today. He's been signing into this forum multiple times while on this "vacation". You couldn't bother to say, "hey guys I'm on vacation with the fam! Back soon..." He said he was working on new developments that would be released by now and he decides to take a vacation? Seems like a lie. So if you're going to lie, why not go for something more believable like, "my (son or daughter or wife or anyone else for that matter) had an accident and has been in hospital." Also, DON'T login to bitcointalk from your account during the silent period. Even if he just wanted some time off, don't go silent, just say something. Silence pisses people off, especially when they see that you're still visiting the forum.

On a side note, @thecryptoedge was a developer for Fluttercoin along with @thekidcoin. You can see on his profile that he is still listed as a fluttercoin dev and a founding partner of QTM.

This is interesting. @thecryptoedge and @thekidcoin didn't seem to get along as I understand from being in the irc and reading this thread. Here's a theory... what if one of the actual QTM devs puts the hidden block in the code. It gets discovered. @thecryptoedge hates @thekidcoin and sees this as an opportunity to use him as a scapegoat and decides to throw him under the bus.

Of course @thecryptoedge and @thekidcoin could also be the same person. Who knows what really happened. Oh well!

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
homeiss

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:59:08 AM

Wish I could join in on the skype meetings but you always hold them while I'm at work.

If we ever get a new dev I think we should switch to POS/POT only. POW is causing issues and most people seem to like POS only coins better these days anyway. Obviously the staking time would need to be shortened a lot to keep the blockchain going. POT will also help keep the blockchain from grinding to a halt should there not be enough people staking.

This would also drive people who want to mine to the multipool which would in turn drive the price up.

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

Wish I could join in on the skype meetings but you always hold them while I'm at work.

If we ever get a new dev I think we should switch to POS/POT only. POW is causing issues and most people seem to like POS only coins better these days anyway. Obviously the staking time would need to be shortened a lot to keep the blockchain going. POT will also help keep the blockchain from grinding to a halt should there not be enough people staking.

This would also drive people who want to mine to the multipool which would in turn drive the price up.

Pot happens on the block generation,  it is not a separate thing, only thing that moves the chain is pow and pos.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:24:23 AM

Pot happens on the block generation,  it is not a separate thing, only thing that moves the chain is pow and pos.

It is another security check on the block though.  Security on this coin is amazing, for instance on a checkpoint, you need hash, time, and checksum to make it work.  Other coins only need a hash, code is like this throughout

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:02:12 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:41:27 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Some time ago on this thread I called thekidcoin a "pussy", apparently I was much closer to the truth than I thought at that time...

The way he handled the whole thing was terrible. No matter what went out behind the scenes only a spineless person could treat his community like this. He could have stepped down in a classy manner, but being the pussy that he is, he just could not do it any other way... A really sad, sad moment in crypto.
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:37:38 AM

I heard this coin had 100% annual PoS: is this accurate?

Depends, if all coins are staking 5%, if less coins stake it pays those more, variable. 

But max coin inflation from pos is 5%, there's very little staking currently so yes right now its closer to 100 for those who stake.

That clear it up?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: