Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
amanno44

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:02:48 PM

So after i resynced my wallet correctly i try and send coins but it says that the transaction was rejected as if my coins were already spent but everything shows up in my wallet...any ideas whats wrong here? is there anyway i can look up transactions from my wallet address to see if i was hacked or something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris20131111

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:01:59 PM

So after i resynced my wallet correctly i try and send coins but it says that the transaction was rejected as if my coins were already spent but everything shows up in my wallet...any ideas whats wrong here? is there anyway i can look up transactions from my wallet address to see if i was hacked or something?

Have you tried re-scan your wallet?
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:04:40 PM

no more price rise for FLT since few months ago
regret now Sad after i insist to sell at 1200

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
deamon

Activity: 168

yes!?

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

Silent = bad news = price to the moon and above.  Undecided

come on dude, any news are good news... kidcoin are to be or not to be... thats the question...

the community will - if kidcoin goes - do a takeover... and with THIS coin it will be the burner in future, original and first with staking, good feeder with a lot of bitcoin... what we need more?

anonymity?

all this coins around do this, so let do the time the best, we all know what the bitcoin does since the dev gone?!

good coins will never die, legends are legends ^^ FLT

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

http://flt.bitember.com/ is now on the same chain as the block crawler http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/ Enjoy  Wink

MobileWill

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

Finally. If they had only done that sooner when I told them.

At least in the mean time I was able to solo mine like 4.5k FLT.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
MobileWill

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:37:44 PM

Now if I can get my wallet to stop crashing.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

Why so few people pay attention to the coin?

At the moment, we decide to avoid doing much "marketting" until the fork is fully handled, a new wallet version avalaible, and hopefully some major changes I could not talk at the moment.  All this could happen real fast - and then, we release the kraken.

Both Fluttercoin groups (old + new) should discuss the changes, I guess. Is there any chance we can make a Hangouts/Skype/whatever group with member of both groups? Is it you that adds people to the Skype group? If so, can I PM you my account?

I am still synced with the explorer using the addnodes going on day 2 now, so we may finally be getting everyone on the right chain which is good.

The meeting last night went well. First thing we need to do is get a wallet update out. We may not even need to since it looks like everything is going good so far but it would prob be best just to get one out there anyway.

If you want to mine Fluttercoin, I urge everyone to use http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/ . As of now it looks like only scrypt / sha is working. X11 is down. I have sent a message to the pool owner to message me back so I can see if he can fix the x11 and also ask him if he is willing to continue to run the pool encase Kid never does return and we need to take over. If he doesn't want to continue running the pool then we can start to see about creating a new one. Using the multipool will get you more FLT than normal PoW mining and also helps trade/buying of the coin. It should also help in preventing another fork like the last time. I think it was some asic /asics that caused the fork b/c the last time I saw before the fork the network was at like 500mhash.

We are still gonna hold out hope that Kid returns when he last said about releasing the anon stuff next weekend. If by then he still is MIA, then its safe to assume he isn't coming back. Even if he shows up a month down the road, I won't mind him returning if everyone else agrees but, he needs to explain at least why he couldn't take 1 min to come in here and just let everyone know what is up.

For now if anyone knows any Dev's that may be interested in helping Fluttercoin out with some small updates, such as wallet fixes, or even if they would like to come in and take over all the main dev work, they can message me, Soltantgris, or just leave a post in here. If Kid never returns we will setup a bounty be it BTC or FLT, whatever they would want to start working on the coin and get the ball rolling.

The pool operator has been here since the beginning as works his way through any problems and is online frequently, so it's safe to say he's here to stay
chris20131111

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:08:00 PM

Send Soltantgris a pm with your skype name and he will add you to the chatroom
MobileWill

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

I deleted the blockchain and resynced and now its stopped crashing. Strange.

soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

At the moment, we decide to avoid doing much "marketting" until the fork is fully handled, a new wallet version avalaible, and hopefully some major changes I could not talk at the moment.  All this could happen real fast - and then, we release the kraken.

Both Fluttercoin groups (old + new) should discuss the changes, I guess. Is there any chance we can make a Hangouts/Skype/whatever group with member of both groups? Is it you that adds people to the Skype group? If so, can I PM you my account?

I am still synced with the explorer using the addnodes going on day 2 now, so we may finally be getting everyone on the right chain which is good.

The meeting last night went well. First thing we need to do is get a wallet update out. We may not even need to since it looks like everything is going good so far but it would prob be best just to get one out there anyway.

If you want to mine Fluttercoin, I urge everyone to use http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/ . As of now it looks like only scrypt / sha is working. X11 is down. I have sent a message to the pool owner to message me back so I can see if he can fix the x11 and also ask him if he is willing to continue to run the pool encase Kid never does return and we need to take over. If he doesn't want to continue running the pool then we can start to see about creating a new one. Using the multipool will get you more FLT than normal PoW mining and also helps trade/buying of the coin. It should also help in preventing another fork like the last time. I think it was some asic /asics that caused the fork b/c the last time I saw before the fork the network was at like 500mhash.

We are still gonna hold out hope that Kid returns when he last said about releasing the anon stuff next weekend. If by then he still is MIA, then its safe to assume he isn't coming back. Even if he shows up a month down the road, I won't mind him returning if everyone else agrees but, he needs to explain at least why he couldn't take 1 min to come in here and just let everyone know what is up.

For now if anyone knows any Dev's that may be interested in helping Fluttercoin out with some small updates, such as wallet fixes, or even if they would like to come in and take over all the main dev work, they can message me, Soltantgris, or just leave a post in here. If Kid never returns we will setup a bounty be it BTC or FLT, whatever they would want to start working on the coin and get the ball rolling.

The pool operator has been here since the beginning as works his way through any problems and is online frequently, so it's safe to say he's here to stay

At the moment it is an open place to regroup as much manpower and ideas as possible.  So yes, you are welcome !  Send me your skype info I'll add you, and any positive person.  (This is the only requirement - be positive minded).  To date it's very funny - those guys work togetter, have fun and progress fast.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:32:27 PM

http://flt.bitember.com/ is now on the same chain as the block crawler http://explorer.fluttercoin.us/ Enjoy  Wink

+1

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

At the moment it is an open place to regroup as much manpower and ideas as possible.  So yes, you are welcome !  Send me your skype info I'll add you, and any positive person.  (This is the only requirement - be positive minded).  To date it's very funny - those guys work togetter, have fun and progress fast.

Biggest bonus to Skype is you can catch up with everything w/o 50 posts here Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

Thanks for the flt, I will check in a little bit, at work, I won't keep any, will use it to help donate where we need it, thanks to all who resynced and stayed in this.   

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
soltantgris

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:01:26 PM

Thanks for the flt, I will check in a little bit, at work, I won't keep any, will use it to help donate where we need it, thanks to all who resynced and stayed in this.   

Damn you guys are awesome.  And some wonder what is FLT fate.  I'm freaking enthousiast with you guys around !  Look out next week.  There is a lot of panic buyer waiting out there (i know some believe me lol).  I understand people getting nervous with the fork, the Kid mystery, and those Nathalie Portman rumours.

Ok ok.  The last part is fake.  Portman ask for +- 100 000 000 FLT to be the FLuttergirl Sad.

Ok ok.  The last part is fake too.  She is not answering my email.

Ah damn ok i admit, I did not sent anything to Lil'Nat.

One day...
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:42:43 PM

For 1.000.000 FLT I will send Flutter to the MOON.
If interested my adress is here below.

Doubt you have a one way ticket + more merchant adoption... Smiley
soltantgris

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:22:44 AM

Hi all,

Just got it touch with TheCryptoEdge, fluttercoin co-dev.

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Meanwhile, my little Mintpal buy order @190 sato is still unfulfilled, that's good, no more dumping, things are under control !

Let's get this thing up !
ofeefee
Legendary

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

Hi all,

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Meanwhile, my little Mintpal buy order @190 sato is still unfulfilled, that's good, no more dumping, things are under control !

X11 is working on fluttercoinpool.com as far as I can tell, my gpus are receiving work accepted shares for me!  I have asked if we can get some more ststistics added, right now you can see hashrate, but I would like to see a estimated payout, or something like confirmed, unconfirmed, payout, etc.

Also have my dualminers on scrypt hashing as well.

Come join the fun!  More we mine, more FLT being bought, one more way for coin to rise up.

Another is hold in wallet, 30 day for coins to mature, right now only a few coins are staking, paying close to 8%/month, get your interest!

Win win!

If you need help with the mining part, let me know I will try to help out.  Holding in coin, well does anyone need help with stake and how that works?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
chris20131111

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:40:56 AM

Hi all,

X11 is working on fluttercoinpool.com as far as I can tell, my gpus are receiving work accepted shares for me!  I have asked if we can get some more ststistics added, right now you can see hashrate, but I would like to see a estimated payout, or something like confirmed, unconfirmed, payout, etc.

Also have my dualminers on scrypt hashing as well.

Come join the fun!  More we mine, more FLT being bought, one more way for coin to rise up.

Another is hold in wallet, 30 day for coins to mature, right now only a few coins are staking, paying close to 8%/month, get your interest!

Win win!

If you need help with the mining part, let me know I will try to help out.  Holding in coin, well does anyone need help with stake and how that works?

What is the multipool website? http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/ is not working
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:21:48 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 09:02:34 AM by cammo12

Hi all,

Nothing clear yet - but he told me he's interested to "further it".  I'm happy to get him with us, hopefully he'll join the skype group tomorrow and discuss options with us.

Hi - I was involved with fluttercoin PR the first time around. I would strongly advise not to involve TheCryptoEdge, or TheKidCoin, or the Multipool dev. It was a total distaster, with no one really wanting to help. They were more interested in dumping their coins, and didn't care about the future. TheCryptoEdge owned the @Fluttercoin twitter account, but hardly ever posted anything useful. TheKidCoin was a one-man-band who spent more time swearing at people who tried to help than developing the coin. There was no real leader, and the whole thing suffered from in-fighting. Everyone was more than happy to offer "good" ideas, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, wanted to put in their effort, time or money to make it work. A totall new, fresh team is needed, and you guys sound great, just don't involve the original crowd if you want it to work. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: