Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

IEO round three is going on at DCoin exchange. This tells me that IEO going well, and current market conditions is also supporting it
I think it's seems to be 2nd round is going on with 10% bonus as per that progress bar and it will ends on 31st May. Might be 3rd will start after 31st May? Or I am seeing something wrong?

Oh, how nice it would be to give a positive update.

The IEO on DCoin isn't going as well as they are suggesting:

Even though Round 1 says that it was 98% sold out and Round 2 is currently at 79% remaining it turns out the exchange has been manipulating the progress bars.

We will update further once we have an official report from the exchange.

#100%Transparency #BrutalHonesty

This is not at all good news. However I am very happy that team is coming up and giving the right details which would be the huge positive for the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

Took a long time. But some investors still believe in Minedblock. Starting back at the time of their ICO. I’ll suggest they go on to a different exchange for an IEO. Binance would be a good option.
Btw why don’t they have anything to show for the money they raised already. At least a structure.

It's would be difficult to forfeit all the investment made by minedblock, so the best approach is to look for another exchange to lunch its tokens. I would love to advice that to came should be advice that ultimate
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:01:11 PM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:12:44 AM

Took a long time. But some investors still believe in Minedblock. Starting back at the time of their ICO. I’ll suggest they go on to a different exchange for an IEO. Binance would be a good option.
Btw why don’t they have anything to show for the money they raised already. At least a structure.

It's would be difficult to forfeit all the investment made by minedblock, so the best approach is to look for another exchange to lunch its tokens. I would love to advice that to came should be advice that ultimate

Launching in another exchange is not that easy work as far as I know. And involves huge money as well.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:18:17 AM

Launching in another exchange is not that easy work as far as I know. And involves huge money as well.
It's not as easy as we imagined and I think the team also has plans about it so it's better let's just trust the team I hope they can finish the job smoothly the most important thing is to continue to follow the progress

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:56:43 AM

The team are obviously aware of the unsold tokens, it's left for them to decide what to do with the tokens, though in my opinion, I'll prefer the tokens to be burnt or set aside for future use. The team could also consider burning some tokens periodically to help boost the overall value.

Locking the token is also a good way of showing transparency. And could potentially increase the value of the tokens in circulation. Too much token out there won't allow for growth.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:04:38 AM

It's not as easy as we imagined and I think the team also has plans about it so it's better let's just trust the team I hope they can finish the job smoothly the most important thing is to continue to follow the progress

Minedblock team is transparent but it seems DCoin was not. This will create doubt now on others mind. Selecting exchange for IEO looks not easy.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:03:42 AM

Minedblock team is transparent but it seems DCoin was not. This will create doubt now on others mind. Selecting exchange for IEO looks not easy.

Yeah, agree on you, this is another challenge for the team and the project to face on, another circumstance that they need to find a solution immediately.
chan001

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

Yeah, agree on you, this is another challenge for the team and the project to face on, another circumstance that they need to find a solution immediately.

Since the team only informed us about what DCoin did, so I think they already started working on this and we should see some update from them team shortly
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:27:16 AM

Hello there .. i am new to this crypto project can anybody will suggest me that what will be the profit gain of this project how u can say that is it safe to invest although i am going through the mindblock website and its white paper..

This is mining projects and minedblock will be sharing the profit with token holders which they will be getting from coin mining. Current market conditions is good and it's expected that BTC will hit new high by December. This should give good profit for mining.

Please read project document and do your own research before investing.
thanks for the information and advice. I am going through the project document and will do some research as well. I do expect mining project to perform well hence interested minedblock.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:52:31 AM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:13:32 PM

[/quote]

This just makes it a fact that it could be really difficult to raise funds for a mining project within the crypto firm. Minedblock having shown to be a project with a honest team should decide what to do next.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

Hello there .. i am new to this crypto project can anybody will suggest me that what will be the profit gain of this project how u can say that is it safe to invest although i am going through the mindblock website and its white paper..

This is mining projects and minedblock will be sharing the profit with token holders which they will be getting from coin mining. Current market conditions is good and it's expected that BTC will hit new high by December. This should give good profit for mining.

Please read project document and do your own research before investing.
thanks for the information and advice. I am going through the project document and will do some research as well. I do expect mining project to perform well hence interested minedblock.

Bitcoin is close to 10k mark now. I think Bitcoin mining should be profitable at current price. Let's see how soon minedblock can setup mining facility.
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:52:13 PM

Bitcoin is close to 10k mark now. I think Bitcoin mining should be profitable at current price. Let's see how soon minedblock can setup mining facility.

Somebody is trying hard to keep the price down. You are right. Once it crosses 10K, mining interest will come up again with full swing.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:33:53 PM

Somebody is trying hard to keep the price down. You are right. Once it crosses 10K, mining interest will come up again with full swing.

Went down really low yesterday. But came up and spuring today. I can’t wait to see Minedblock go past this stage and get to mining. Miners would be in profit right now. Hopefully, mines gets done with the token sales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:43:53 AM

Right, I was reading one article where I he mentioned that one big fund manager house is keeping BTC price in particular range. Let's see how many days they can do that.
chan001

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:40:58 AM

Right, I was reading one article where I he mentioned that one big fund manager house is keeping BTC price in particular range. Let's see how many days they can do that.

There was sudden drop from 9000 USD to approx 8400 USD.  And it's stable there. Someone don't want BTC to go high,  may be they holding short position in BTC.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

There was sudden drop from 9000 USD to approx 8400 USD.  And it's stable there. Someone don't want BTC to go high,  may be they holding short position in BTC.

Well I am guessing BTC is gaining momentum for the next rise. Fractals predict a $20000 BTC price by the ending of July. Let's hope it rises to that point

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:48:21 AM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.
well..bountyox is the good way to earn crypto but why they are promoting from third party ? Is there any benefits as compared to other crypto currency bounty hunting platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: