Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:10:22 PM

Yes, thats right. Only worry is how balance is maintained in mining profit distributed and buy back portion.

That was already discussed if I remember correctly. One of the team confirmed that they will use 10% to cover operational costs, distribute 75% to token holders and use the remaining 15% for the expansion of their business and to buy back tokens.

They did a great job with the percentages. Just a quick reminder it states in the whitepaper that 95% of company is owned by token holders, and which is distributed in this order.

Thanks for reminder. Yes, whitepaper talks about it too. I find team wants to keep as much transparency as they can, which is good for gaining trust in this market.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

According to the thread title, the pre-sale should be running now for almost a month and should be over soon? Do we already have any information about how much money they have raised so far? Couldn't find anything on their website.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:28:00 AM

I like the team here to talk about the machine they aim to use in the mining service, I learned using ASIC is not economically feasible and unsustainable, how does the team aim to make money from their operation?

They plan to use ASIC miners but I’m not sure the miners has been purchased just yet. They should do more research on the best miners available and get them at the best price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

According to the thread title, the pre-sale should be running now for almost a month and should be over soon? Do we already have any information about how much money they have raised so far? Couldn't find anything on their website.

I was actually trying to find information on how much they have raised till now. But no success. A team member here can help with that may be..
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:09:22 PM

I like the team here to talk about the machine they aim to use in the mining service, I learned using ASIC is not economically feasible and unsustainable, how does the team aim to make money from their operation?

They plan to use ASIC miners but I’m not sure the miners has been purchased just yet. They should do more research on the best miners available and get them at the best price.

Of course they haven't bought them yet. And they already decided which ASIC miners they will buy (page 12 in the whitepaper): Bitmain Antminer S9, Antminer L3++ and Bitmain Antminer D3. Maybe they can get them at a reduced price if they order them directly from Bitmain?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 08:49:46 PM

Of course they haven't bought them yet. And they already decided which ASIC miners they will buy (page 12 in the whitepaper): Bitmain Antminer S9, Antminer L3++ and Bitmain Antminer D3. Maybe they can get them at a reduced price if they order them directly from Bitmain?

I guess thats from their initial plan, it may change at time of actual GPU Rigs pricing when they will actually begin hardware setup buying.
May be more recent upgraded version would be available by then.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:51:39 PM

I guess thats from their initial plan, it may change at time of actual GPU Rigs pricing when they will actually begin hardware setup buying.
May be more recent upgraded version would be available by then.

It will mostly depend on when they are going to buy their mining equipment. If Bitmain releases newer/better versions of their Antminers in the meantime, I am sure they will consider getting the latest versions of them.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:17:22 PM

Since MinedBlock is a STO-based security token project, can Tokens be sold or listed on exchanges?  Will mining only be in BTC and ETH,  or  mining other Altcoins?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:47:43 AM

I think there should be a counter on your website showing the progress of the token sale and amount of time tokens sold. When do investors expect first return from mining after the token sales is over?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:18:14 AM

This is the first time a blockchain based mining project would be giving STO tokens. You plan to provide the mining facility, equipments, maintainance and mining service for multiple currencies to keep mining profitable. Do you have an experienced mining team?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:21:46 AM

Since MinedBlock is a STO-based security token project, can Tokens be sold or listed on exchanges?  Will mining only be in BTC and ETH,  or  mining other Altcoins?

Tokens will probably be tradeable on special security-token exchanges, like tZero and OpenFinance Network (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108768.msg49738291#msg49738291).

And about the currencies that they are going to mine: Pretty sure it won't be just BTC and ETH. Their whitepaper also mentions Dash, BCHABC and LTC. I guess it will mostly depend on which currency is the most profitable at the moment.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 02:38:33 PM

There is a part in their whitepaper about this. Since they want the possibility to mine a broad range of different cryptocurrenies, depending on which is the most profitable at the given moment, they will use a mixture of both ASIC miners (mainly Antminers from Bitmain) and GPU mining rigs.

I learnt that this may not be entirely profitable in the long term, I really can't remember exactly the current machines said to be 100% profitable but it will be nice for the team to look into this as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

There is a part in their whitepaper about this. Since they want the possibility to mine a broad range of different cryptocurrenies, depending on which is the most profitable at the given moment, they will use a mixture of both ASIC miners (mainly Antminers from Bitmain) and GPU mining rigs.

I learnt that this may not be entirely profitable in the long term, I really can't remember exactly the current machines said to be 100% profitable but it will be nice for the team to look into this as well

For the question of profitability it mostly depends on the costs of your energy source. Even the newest and best mining equipment cannot be profitable if you have high electricity costs at your location.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:35:42 PM

For the question of profitability it mostly depends on the costs of your energy source. Even the newest and best mining equipment cannot be profitable if you have high electricity costs at your location.

Project choose their mining locations based on the energy price in that location. Do we already know where Minedblock is going to have their facility?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:48:59 PM

Is the mining equipments are already bought? Or is it only bought from the ICO proceedings?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 07:54:43 PM

Is the mining equipments are already bought? Or is it only bought from the ICO proceedings?

I think not yet bought, it depends upon many factors listed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108768.msg50192442#msg50192442

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 10:18:23 PM

They have great mining team not new to mining.  And I think being a big mining facility they would cut the cost of mining while switching coins mined when it’s not profitable.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:12:16 AM

Tokens will probably be tradeable on special security-token exchanges, like tZero and OpenFinance Network (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108768.msg49738291#msg49738291).

And about the currencies that they are going to mine: Pretty sure it won't be just BTC and ETH. Their whitepaper also mentions Dash, BCHABC and LTC. I guess it will mostly depend on which currency is the most profitable at the moment.

This would be my first STO token. I hope it goes Successful and the the facility remains profitable. Although listing talks should be on now, there’s no need to hurry, I don’t think anyone would want to sell his/her tokens anytime soon.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:18:52 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:57:49 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

As far as I know, it's only planned to pay out the profits in ETH. If the community asks for different options, I am sure they will consider it but right now I don't see any reason not to go with ETH. Transactions are fast and cheap and it can easily be converted by each user to any other coin/token on an exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: