Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

Just received my swap tokens less than 24 hours. Thank you. Anyone who has received tokens, airdrop or bounty campaign, from Minedblock can read information about how to swap tokens from ERC20 to ST20, here: https://medium.com/@MinedBlock/how-to-swap-erc20-to-st20-mbtx-tokens-64ae6075ab2f

I have some MBTX tokens I earned from Minedblock bounty while promoting their ICO token sales last year. I’ll like to swap these for the STO tokens. Btw swap within 24hours, that was fast, I would have expected the swap to take much longer time. Thanks for sharing your experience.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:24:25 PM

I have to say I like the idea of earning passive income monthly by holding tokens of a registered mining project.  Minedblock did a great job going back to the boards and getting registered, the first mining project to do that. However, there’s the need for more promotions on Twitter, YouTube and other social media. Pretty sure more investors would like the idea of a passive income and we get to softcap early.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:51:54 PM

I have to say I like the idea of earning passive income monthly by holding tokens of a registered mining project.  Minedblock did a great job going back to the boards and getting registered, the first mining project to do that. However, there’s the need for more promotions on Twitter, YouTube and other social media. Pretty sure more investors would like the idea of a passive income and we get to softcap early.

That's the thing. Because it is in an STO, I think they cannot create a normal bounty campaign like almost all other ICOs are doing with Twitter, Facebook and other promotional campaigns. I just hope that they find enough investors without these additional promotions. At least there won't be no dump by bounty hunters this way.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:06:45 AM

Everyone has to pay for KYC and also have to pass KYC to participate in the STO of Minedblock. Are we going to be compensated for the KYC fees? How long does it take to pass the KYC? How do o find out if I was verified?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

Everyone has to pay for KYC and also have to pass KYC to participate in the STO of Minedblock. Are we going to be compensated for the KYC fees? How long does it take to pass the KYC? How do o find out if I was verified?

For a successful KYC check, you'll get 60 tokens as a compensation for the $2 that you had to pay.

They are pretty quick with the KYC check. I guess it only takes up to 24h.

And once it's completed, it's easy to see if you are successfully verified. On your dashboard you will see a green box with the following text: "Your Profile is Now Verified & Whitelisted"
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:45:58 PM

I cant understand why we should to pay for KYC? And why you have 95% of tokens for tokens sale? You dont have tokens for community building?

The charge for KYC is also just a pre-purchase of some discounted tokens. We are doing this to remove the risk of people going through KYC which has a cost to us and then not investing. Thus wasting funds that can be used productively elsewhere. I would understand the issue if we were charging a huge fee but $2 only just covers the cost of the check and you get it back in tokens anyway.

95% of tokens are available for the community and investors

I  have 2 questions. Has this strategy really worked out for you guys and secondly won't this be misread as a forced way of taking part in the token sale?

Firstly we are working with a couply of marketing strategies currently so the reasoning behind a slow Pre-Sale could be many things but we don't believe a $2 charge (reimbursed with MBTX) is really an obstacle.

Secondly I cannot see how this can "force" anyone into participation,

As mentioned before our aim here is to alleviate unecessary costs (KYC being one of many) to bring you a profitable and sustainable service, we believe our business model, experienced team and work ethic will do just this.  

You have answered some questions here. But many people are interested in knowing how much you have raised until now including me.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

I cant understand why we should to pay for KYC? And why you have 95% of tokens for tokens sale? You dont have tokens for community building?

The charge for KYC is also just a pre-purchase of some discounted tokens. We are doing this to remove the risk of people going through KYC which has a cost to us and then not investing. Thus wasting funds that can be used productively elsewhere. I would understand the issue if we were charging a huge fee but $2 only just covers the cost of the check and you get it back in tokens anyway.

95% of tokens are available for the community and investors

I  have 2 questions. Has this strategy really worked out for you guys and secondly won't this be misread as a forced way of taking part in the token sale?

Firstly we are working with a couply of marketing strategies currently so the reasoning behind a slow Pre-Sale could be many things but we don't believe a $2 charge (reimbursed with MBTX) is really an obstacle.

Secondly I cannot see how this can "force" anyone into participation,

As mentioned before our aim here is to alleviate unecessary costs (KYC being one of many) to bring you a profitable and sustainable service, we believe our business model, experienced team and work ethic will do just this.  

You have answered some questions here. But many people are interested in knowing how much you have raised until now including me.

I also asked about amount raised until now. But no answer from the team earlier. Also I could not find this information anywhere. Its disappointing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:36:43 PM

I also asked about amount raised until now. But no answer from the team earlier. Also I could not find this information anywhere. Its disappointing.

When I asked the same in their Telegram chat, one of the admins there said that he cannot disclose the numbers because the team has decided to not publish them. That's something I don't like at all. I wish they'd be more transparent in this matter. Maybe they can rethink their decision if they see that here in the forum and also in their Telegram there is a huge public demand to hear how much they raised already and how close they are to reach the softcap.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:44:42 AM

When I asked the same in their Telegram chat, one of the admins there said that he cannot disclose the numbers because the team has decided to not publish them. That's something I don't like at all. I wish they'd be more transparent in this matter. Maybe they can rethink their decision if they see that here in the forum and also in their Telegram there is a huge public demand to hear how much they raised already and how close they are to reach the softcap.

Hi, we aren't close to the soft cap yet. Public - retail sales have been very slow so far and amount to in the region of $50k. We have a number of ongoing conversations with private investment which are looking promising but nothing finalised yet.

Our marketing push for the pre-sale has been quite limited and we didn't expect to close out the soft cap during the pre-sale anyway even though it would have been good. Transparency is our main priority with our project so apologies for the delay in sharing this information.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:44:38 PM

Hi, we aren't close to the soft cap yet. Public - retail sales have been very slow so far and amount to in the region of $50k. We have a number of ongoing conversations with private investment which are looking promising but nothing finalised yet.

Our marketing push for the pre-sale has been quite limited and we didn't expect to close out the soft cap during the pre-sale anyway even though it would have been good. Transparency is our main priority with our project so apologies for the delay in sharing this information.

Okay, I see. Thanks for your detailed answer. It looks like there is still a long road ahead until the softcap is reached. When you say that your marketing for the pre-sale is/was limited, how do you plan to change this and step-up your marketing efforts for the main-sale? I mean, the sale starts very soon. What have you planned to attract more investors?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:16:25 PM

Okay, I see. Thanks for your detailed answer. It looks like there is still a long road ahead until the softcap is reached. When you say that your marketing for the pre-sale is/was limited, how do you plan to change this and step-up your marketing efforts for the main-sale? I mean, the sale starts very soon. What have you planned to attract more investors?

Thanks for replying on pre-sale/softcap queries.
Just additional question, how is 33% discount going to help investors?
https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1108725349066641409

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:37:23 PM

Thanks for responding this query finally. However, 50K $ is too less to be honest. I hope the speed will pick up and reach softcap at the earliest.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:39:23 PM

What do you mean by your question 'how is 33% discount going to help investors'? I mean, it's so obvious, isn't it?! With the 33% bonus, the price per token is $0,10. In the main sale it will be $0,15. So you'll basically get more tokens for your money.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:50:04 PM

This is the first mining company giving out STO tokens , and pay put monthly in Eth, with investors not having to do anything other than to hold MBTX tokens. Your team needs to do more promotions to get to the softcap and past it.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:48:04 PM

What do you mean by your question 'how is 33% discount going to help investors'? I mean, it's so obvious, isn't it?! With the 33% bonus, the price per token is $0,10. In the main sale it will be $0,15. So you'll basically get more tokens for your money.

I know that it means its valid only for presale before said time.

What I wanted to ask is , is this enough to help reach soft/hard caps, to make ICO a success, which would result in main sale price $0,15..?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:03:36 PM

What I wanted to ask is , is this enough to help reach soft/hard caps, to make ICO a success, which would result in main sale price $0,15..?

Well, the pre-sale will be over very soon - unless it gets extended - which means it looks like this bonus alone wasn't enough to help reach the softcap. I am wondering what the team will change marketing-wise when approaching the main-sale.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:24:41 AM

There would be a lot more tokens available. What do you think would happen to unsold tokens at the end of the STO?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:32:22 PM

Analysts say bitcoin to break out to $6k. That’s great news for any projects trying to build funds by public funding. With Minedblock interest being mining tokens like BTC, I’m optimistic that we get to softcap soon.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

There would be a lot more tokens available. What do you think would happen to unsold tokens at the end of the STO?

I don't understand what you mean but there won't be any unsold tokens. They will only mint the tokens that are sold.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:15:39 PM

Thanks for responding this query finally. However, 50K $ is too less to be honest. I hope the speed will pick up and reach softcap at the earliest.

We hear your frustrations but unfortunately worldwide adoption seems to follow the same opinion therefore Retail sales are slow.

What we do have is an increasingly growing number of Institutional investors adopting MinedBlock so the project is growing in its attraction so we expect that our blood, sweat and tears are starting to deliver rewards at a rapid rate.

Don't forget that as a Security Token (in a relatively new industry) we are adapting to Worldwide regulations and jumping through hoops to satisfy these Regs as they appear. There are certain "Red Tape" areas of Marketing we have to adhere to which has proven to create obstacles. But strength to strength MinedBlock are overcoming all obstacles placed in front of them and will continue to do so.

This is a true reflection of the dedication of our core team  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: