Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

We hear your frustrations but unfortunately worldwide adoption seems to follow the same opinion therefore Retail sales are slow.

What we do have is an increasingly growing number of Institutional investors adopting MinedBlock so the project is growing in its attraction so we expect that our blood, sweat and tears are starting to deliver rewards at a rapid rate.

Don't forget that as a Security Token (in a relatively new industry) we are adapting to Worldwide regulations and jumping through hoops to satisfy these Regs as they appear. There are certain "Red Tape" areas of Marketing we have to adhere to which has proven to create obstacles. But strength to strength MinedBlock are overcoming all obstacles placed in front of them and will continue to do so.

This is a true reflection of the dedication of our core team  Wink

Institutional investors can be really the key to reaching your financial goals. You should focus on getting some on board. And I mean, as a fully regulated security token offering, you have good arguments on your side.  
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:10:00 AM

We hear your frustrations but unfortunately worldwide adoption seems to follow the same opinion therefore Retail sales are slow.

What we do have is an increasingly growing number of Institutional investors adopting MinedBlock so the project is growing in its attraction so we expect that our blood, sweat and tears are starting to deliver rewards at a rapid rate.

Don't forget that as a Security Token (in a relatively new industry) we are adapting to Worldwide regulations and jumping through hoops to satisfy these Regs as they appear. There are certain "Red Tape" areas of Marketing we have to adhere to which has proven to create obstacles. But strength to strength MinedBlock are overcoming all obstacles placed in front of them and will continue to do so.

This is a true reflection of the dedication of our core team  Wink

It’s good to know your team has things covered. Now investors an put in their funds knowing your team would make sure there’s profits.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:42:36 PM

As you may or may not be aware, MinedBlock has been competing in the Newconomy TOP 50 Market Challenge sponsored by Neironix, BitcoinOX, Crypterium, Huobi, Kaspersky Labs, Blockglobe, Coinfox, Crosschain and UltraFund VC, during the last 3 days live conferences have been held on Facebook and Twitter, during these Market experts have voted on preference for their leading Projects under 5 categories. AI, VR, Finance, Platform & Mining.

MinedBlock have leading the voting contest all the way through the challenge & have had favourable preferences from the Industry experts. The Latest live conference was an opportunity for our CEO Greg Wales to formally discuss MinedBlock with the Hosts. You can find the footage from this interview here https://youtu.be/nNzwVINPKxs

The outcome of potentially winning this challenge we will receive:
Blockchain-based “Market Leader’s” certificates,
A chance to meet with the representatives of several major investment funds and
The free listing of the Project’s token on several trusted exchanges

You can find more information here https://newconomy.media/market/how-the-community-will-define-the-leaders-of-new-economy/
1789fallenangel1789

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:05:49 PM

I participated in MinedBlock airdrop-bounty. I have received 900 tokens as a reward. Now at their telegram group, they announced token swap. They ask KYC to receive swapped tokens but to complete KYC I need to pay 2 USD which I have never heard anything like that although I swapped my some other tokens many times. Because of this, I believe that it may be a SCAM project. BE CAREFUL, if you are gonna invest in this project.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:30:58 PM

[...]

You can find more information here https://newconomy.media/market/how-the-community-will-define-the-leaders-of-new-economy/

That sounds exactly like the opportunity that MinedBlock needs right now. When will the winner of this challenge be announced?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:44:36 PM

https://www.facebook.com/newconomy.media/videos/576506199499974/ This is currently LIVE now but we will publish results on our social channels
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

I participated in MinedBlock airdrop-bounty. I have received 900 tokens as a reward. Now at their telegram group, they announced token swap. They ask KYC to receive swapped tokens but to complete KYC I need to pay 2 USD which I have never heard anything like that although I swapped my some other tokens many times. Because of this, I believe that it may be a SCAM project. BE CAREFUL, if you are gonna invest in this project.

You answered yourself in first line. :-)

If you received your rewards, how come you say scam or so..
About kyc , if you think 2$ is much for such prestigious project, stay away.
Only genuine investors are needed , who won't care for 2$ but kyc.. and not some black money or negative trust people.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:50:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/newconomy.media/videos/576506199499974/ This is currently LIVE now but we will publish results on our social channels

Nice information. Just today I read a news about Fidelity being involved in BTC and ETH mining. This will be a big boost for cryptocurrency as this is a good source of institutional investors to come into crypto. This is also huge positive for Minedblock like projects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:07:38 PM

Only genuine investors are needed , who won't care for 2$ but kyc.. and not some black money or negative trust people.

When reading this I was wondering if airdrop hunters also get compensated with MBTX tokens if they pay the $2 for the KYC. Or is this just an offer for people who then invest in their STO after completing KYC?
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:16:50 PM

When reading this I was wondering if airdrop hunters also get compensated with MBTX tokens if they pay the $2 for the KYC. Or is this just an offer for people who then invest in their STO after completing KYC?

It is common Knowledge that we planned to launch an ICO in November and then changed our strategy and framework to become an STO, before the proposed project launch during the ICO we did run an Airdrop, now we could of apologised endlessly to the Airdrop participants and not reward them however we decided to still honour these participants with the ERC-20 token promised.

As the ERC-20 token will never see an exchange it will not have any monetary value and so therefore we had offered the ICO participants to SWAP their token for our ST-20 token, but they would obviously have to pass KYC.

We have had positive and negative reviews about the $2 charge but you probably have more change rattling around in your pocket? We are compensating applicants with MBTX but everything in our Business model is focused on reducing unnecessary costs to build a sustainable and profitable Mining Farm.

Obviously as we all know it is impossible to please everyone but still we try  Wink
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:30:29 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

As far as I know, it's only planned to pay out the profits in ETH. If the community asks for different options, I am sure they will consider it but right now I don't see any reason not to go with ETH. Transactions are fast and cheap and it can easily be converted by each user to any other coin/token on an exchange.

ETH is also relatively popular than most alts, people find it really comfortable getting payment in Eth than in any other currency, a typical behavior I find common around the blockchain this days. The team choice for Eth is cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
1789fallenangel1789

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:39:04 PM

Prestigious projects never ask 2$ for SWAP-KYC. Nevermind, we will see what happens in the near future. I hope I am wrong and investors will earn some money.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:19:24 PM

I’m interested in knowing what cryptocurrency would our revenue be distributed in? Most mining projects make use of ETH for payments and also you’re using Ethereum blockchain, does that mean we can only get paid in ETH?

As far as I know, it's only planned to pay out the profits in ETH. If the community asks for different options, I am sure they will consider it but right now I don't see any reason not to go with ETH. Transactions are fast and cheap and it can easily be converted by each user to any other coin/token on an exchange.

ETH is also relatively popular than most alts, people find it really comfortable getting payment in Eth than in any other currency, a typical behavior I find common around the blockchain this days. The team choice for Eth is cool

We are trying to make the investing process easier as we didn't realize the complexity that most users have with the use of Metamask for purchasing MBTX with POLY, so the decision to expand the payment methods up was adopted
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:28:00 PM

A good percentage of profits made by mining companies comes from BTC rewards for miners. What’s your thoughts on talks about bitcoin rewards halting ?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:49:44 PM

A good percentage of profits made by mining companies comes from BTC rewards for miners. What’s your thoughts on talks about bitcoin rewards halting ?

Around 50% will be bitcoin focussed, the rest will be GPU miners for alt coins and Eth. They will halve in a year or so but the theory is that puts the price up
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:20:42 AM

As you may or may not be aware, MinedBlock has been competing in the Newconomy TOP 50 Market Challenge sponsored by Neironix, BitcoinOX, Crypterium, Huobi, Kaspersky Labs, Blockglobe, Coinfox, Crosschain and UltraFund VC, during the last 3 days live conferences have been held on Facebook and Twitter, during these Market experts have voted on preference for their leading Projects under 5 categories. AI, VR, Finance, Platform & Mining.

MinedBlock have leading the voting contest all the way through the challenge & have had favourable preferences from the Industry experts. The Latest live conference was an opportunity for our CEO Greg Wales to formally discuss MinedBlock with the Hosts. You can find the footage from this interview here https://youtu.be/nNzwVINPKxs

This is awesome. More institutional investments could be what you need for a startup mining farm. I hope more crypto communities get to know about Minedblock through the live conferences and challenge. Getting in early on your STO is best option.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:25:16 AM

Around 50% will be bitcoin focussed, the rest will be GPU miners for alt coins and Eth. They will halve in a year or so but the theory is that puts the price up

I think this gives large mining farms like yours an advantage. The half means there are less BTC coming into circulation and more less BTC available to be sold, this makes the demand higher than supply and the price would naturally surge. Having 50% of BTC miners would give you more profits.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:39:33 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 08:56:03 AM by MinedBlock_Paul

I think this gives large mining farms like yours an advantage. The half means there are less BTC coming into circulation and more less BTC available to be sold, this makes the demand higher than supply and the price would naturally surge. Having 50% of BTC miners would give you more profits.

We have done our own due diligence on previous projects (and current), We think the problem was that (their Instagram will show you) that the creators of these Large scale farms really didn’t have any direction nor structure, and caught the wind of the bull run running and only had green in their eyes, most of the competitors we once were competing with only a couple of months ago have given up, their telegrams are now full of spam and websites taken down. They claimed to have raised funding so we sincerely hope they have just vanished with investors monies!

MinedBlocks dedicated and down to the bone hardworking team are determined to turn these trust issues around, TRUST=TRANSPARENCY+SECURITY and MinedBlock has been given an INWARA AA Data Transparency Grade and in the form of an STO we are giving the investors Security

With our planned farm being located in Iceland, from our calculations BTC can drop to $1800 and ETH $80 before we stop making a profit. It just needs thought, planning and strategy and that’s why we’re here in this space!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:11:20 AM

Do you already have a mining farm set for operation?
If so can you kindly share video link for the thread viewers so we can see your facility?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:21:13 AM

Do you already have a mining farm set for operation?
If so can you kindly share video link for the thread viewers so we can see your facility?

We are a Startup, so unfortunately we have no MVP, hence the desire to raise the softcap early on to enable us to build an MVP before the end of the mainsale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: