Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:54:14 PM

As far as I hear, this project is having huge potential. Team just needs couple of private investors on board to move forward with their vision. Good luck for that.
can you help me understand the potential of this project? because so far I haven't found a mining project that is going well, thanks.

Well, first of all, it's a fully regulated security token offering. And my favourite part of this project is probably that you'd get an easy source of passive income just by holding the tokens.

Passive income is the best part. I completely understand. but many projects promised earlier and did nothing. Since this is a STO, I hope that the project stick to their promises.

This is why we abandoned the ICO and restructured as an STO, to bring trust back into the industry. Being a fully regulated and compliant project along with our transparency awards we are bring trust back. Remember TRUST=SECURITY+TRANSPARENCY
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:38:24 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 03:56:20 PM by MinedBlock_Paul

Now that we are in our main Security Token Sale period we’d like to announce how the next two months will work and outline the available bonus periods during the sale.

The token sale will run from 30th March until the 30th May 2019.

• Soft Cap = $1,000,000
  • Token Sale Price = $0.15 per MBTX

Bonus Periods
In each of the bonus periods you will receive a percentage of the tokens that you buy extra, completely free of charge:

• Bonus Period 1: (31st March to 12th April) 20% bonus
  • Bonus Period 2: (13th April to 26th April) 10% bonus
  • Bonus Period 3: (27th April to 10th May) 5% bonus

Referral Sales
We have made referral sales available within your dashboard meaning you can earn 10% of any token sales from investors that you refer to our project.

You can find your link and earned rewards balance in your user dashboard

When will the Mining Service Start?
We will begin the mining farm build as soon as we hit the soft cap target of $1m. There will be approximately a 6–8 week period between hitting the target and the service going live to allow for delivery and configuration of hardware.

When will the token be listed on an Exchange?
We have decided that any exchange listings will wait until both the service is operational and the token sale has ended

Don’t miss out, join the token sale today to get the best bonus

www.minedblock.io
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:51:32 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 07:12:03 PM by Sozialtourist

You said that you are in talks with some investment funds now after you won that challenge as the best upcoming mining project. Can you disclose at what prices these institutional investors can buy their tokens? I guess they will get a good discount if they risk a bigger sum but does this also mean that their tokens will have a vesting period (is something like that even possible with security tokens?)?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:14:00 PM

You said that you are in talks with some investment funds now after you won that challenge as the best upcoming mining project. Can you disclose at what prices these institutional investors can buy their tokens? I guess they will get a good discount if they risk a bigger sum but does this also mean that their tokens will have a vesting period (is something like that even possible with security tokens?)?

I was about to ask the same question. In the updates above, private investors update is missing. I guess, its not yet finalized.. Looking forward for that news..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:20:31 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:49:17 AM by ahmadakbari

I was about to ask the same question. In the updates above, private investors update is missing. I guess, its not yet finalized.. Looking forward for that news..

There is no doubt private investors will be offered very big discounts and most probably the exact rate of discount will remain private as they are private investors and all the talks will be private. Otherwise they won't invest in this ICO. A big dump after the ICO is inevitable.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

As you can imagine these conversations are private and a larger investor is of course going to receive a discount. but these institutional investors are the key to making this project scale up to being a huge success. That's a key benefit to this project... Scalability.

"Dumping" isn't seen to be a concern due to the vesting periods our investors (institutional and retail) will have to adhere to. Remembering the real token value is in "HODLING" for a monthly return. In the U.S. this will be a period of 12 months (to satisfy the SEC)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:58:09 PM

What you say is true, it seems that there has not been a renewal of private investors, but we have to keep abreast of developments and news, and also we must be patient

Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:50:55 AM

If you pay 75% of revenue to investors? How do you intend to stay profitable with just 25% of revenue? I'm confused, please enlighten me more. Thank you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:53:20 AM

What you say is true, it seems that there has not been a renewal of private investors, but we have to keep abreast of developments and news, and also we must be patient

Don't expect such information are disclosed. Usually, the talks between the ICOs team and private investors remain private forever.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:31:47 AM

On both sides due diligence has been completed, we are in deep conversations with these investors and have scheduled three meetings at the end of this month, as we all know this isn't going to be an overnight process, but yes these conversations will stay private until there is an outcome to announce.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:35:25 AM

If you pay 75% of revenue to investors? How do you intend to stay profitable with just 25% of revenue? I'm confused, please enlighten me more. Thank you

There are financial forecasts in the whitepaper for real transparency which i believe will answer your questions. The Founders will be in receipt of 5% of the total token supply and will earn an income in same method as the investors. Reasoning for this is to show the teams dedication as if the model isn't profiting for you then it doesn't profit for the founders either
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

As you can imagine these conversations are private and a larger investor is of course going to receive a discount. but these institutional investors are the key to making this project scale up to being a huge success. That's a key benefit to this project... Scalability.

"Dumping" isn't seen to be a concern due to the vesting periods our investors (institutional and retail) will have to adhere to. Remembering the real token value is in "HODLING" for a monthly return. In the U.S. this will be a period of 12 months (to satisfy the SEC)

I see. Already thought that these negotiations are confidential. I am just glad that these tokens then will have a vesting period.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:25:39 PM

Investors will have a 90 day vesting period and U.S. & Canada will have a 12 month vesting period, These will start from date of investment or when the softcap has been reached (whichever comes later)
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

On the table right now is around $16m and our team is working hard to secure these, this will take time as a repertoire is built into these relationships.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:49 PM

On the table right now is around $16m and our team is working hard to secure these, this will take time as a repertoire is built into these relationships.

Wow, wish you all the best for your negotiations. With such a huge amount of money, you'd be really able to perfectly set up your mining operation.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:56:02 PM

Wow, wish you all the best for your negotiations. With such a huge amount of money, you'd be really able to perfectly set up your mining operation.

The purpose of this Project is to create LARGE mining facility whilst creating sustainability. To do this a successful round is imminent. This project has been built to be scalable, so the larger this funding round succeeds the greater the mining farm, the greater the ROI and chance of sustainability   
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:00:15 PM

With that amount you don't need to sell your tokens publicly Cheesy And you can easily start a decent and profitable mining operation.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:21:11 PM

With that amount you don't need to sell your tokens publicly Cheesy And you can easily start a decent and profitable mining operation.

As I said it's what is on the table of negotiations, not secured at all... You guys asked for transparency  Wink
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:45:14 PM

As I said it's what is on the table of negotiations, not secured at all... You guys asked for transparency  Wink

Atleast I understand clearly. Thats why I said, confirmed news/information is awaited from the team once thats confirmed. We believe in the project.So no worries.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

As far as I hear, this project is having huge potential. Team just needs couple of private investors on board to move forward with their vision. Good luck for that.
can you help me understand the potential of this project? because so far I haven't found a mining project that is going well, thanks.

Well, first of all, it's a fully regulated security token offering. And my favourite part of this project is probably that you'd get an easy source of passive income just by holding the tokens.

Passive income is the best part. I completely understand. but many projects promised earlier and did nothing. Since this is a STO, I hope that the project stick to their promises.

This is why we abandoned the ICO and restructured as an STO, to bring trust back into the industry. Being a fully regulated and compliant project along with our transparency awards we are bring trust back. Remember TRUST=SECURITY+TRANSPARENCY

Where are you going to set your coin mining facility? Is it in US or some where else? Equipments are already ordered?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: