Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:10:15 AM

The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

The Right Time to Sell is always the question.
I sold most of my position last Q1 to Q2 of 2018. I don't know if the market will rebound but I just feel like it will go down a lot.
I'm glad I sold. Now I'm buying back more of what I sold.
It may have been a bad time to sell if the market continued moving up.
Time is also the determinant if you have decided right or wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:12:39 AM

yes you are right the problem is when it's time to sell and when the price rises I always think whether the coins I buy will go up higher and I always sell late at high prices, but the most important thing before investing is research on the project.
if you are late in selling, of course there is an error in your investment plan. do the timing and price in your research, it will help you in determining the best price, so you do not need to regret if you sell your assets.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:15:32 AM

I actually use BitTorrent every day to download movies and shows for free. But still trying to figure out what can we do with BitTorrent token and if it's worth investing.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:29:47 AM

I actually use BitTorrent every day to download movies and shows for free. But still trying to figure out what can we do with BitTorrent token and if it's worth investing.
BitTorrent client is very popular and in demand among those who use torrents. I think that this client and this technology have good prospects.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:07:16 AM

Most of traders cant take to hold it so long so they are selling it so early maybe those big investors keeping on their coin for long term and waiting for get some more profits.
I also used to think who these people are who sell coins at such low prices. Then they explained to me that in thousands of crypto projects there are dozens (or even hundreds of thousands) of people who receive a salary in cryptocurrency every month. They need to feed themselves and their families. Therefore, these people sell the coin despite the course.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:18:28 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I think experience and knowledge are one of the most important factors in this industry, both in trade and investment.
we all suffered heavy losses after accidents and prolonged corrections.
but if we or I don't do something that way I can't reduce every loss I suffer.
so this is where we can learn

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

now there are many choices that investors can look for in investing in cryptocurrency. because a lot of the real sector has switched to blockchain technology. Payments up to our daily lives. adjust to what you are looking for to invest. then we must be very careful in investing. because there are also many interesting projects, but in the future it fails in its development,so all things we have to learn.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

Absolutely true. Knowing what coins to buy and when exactly the correct time to sell those coins you invested are the important matters in cryptocurrency investments. It's not just about holding coins, because there are also consequences in holding, like the price may not be friendly and continuos to decrease as you may not earn profit rather make a deficit from it.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:33:24 PM

Probably it has long been a known fact that investing in cryptocurrency in any case, sooner or later will be able to make a profit, this is verified, so I think that investing should continue. The question is what exactly.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

In any investment, you have to know at what time to sell and when to buy. Because the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Therefore, you must have enough information and time to earn a profit on it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:26:04 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.

I really agree with your opinion, to be honest, I've failed to become a millionaire because of the impatience that I still have.  I once had 30,000 PRL and I sold everything at a price of $ 400 but 2 months later I saw that the PRL valuation rose to 4000%, if I patiently waited and held the PRL for a long time I would have $ 70,000.  timeliness is very important

wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:20:13 PM

Yes the is correct.If you want to be rich by crytocurrency investments,then you should know when to sell your tokens or coins.It is very important to research online  for to gather more informations because it is free.Learning when to sell is a good idea.Dont panic when your crypto went down because that is normal in the crypto market .As long as you believe the project that its promising and legit .Once you reach your goal price sell it and have your profit.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:31:23 PM

as a matter of fact those misfortunes can be stayed away from by and large on the off chance that you pick a superior planning system for both of your enters and exits of the market. for instance individuals nowadays are concentrating a great deal on "what" to purchase yet they ought to rather concentrate on "when" to purchase on the grounds that each altcoin merits purchasing sooner or later.
any investment, you need to know at what time to offer and when to purchase. Since the Cryptocurrency market is unstable. Along these lines, you should have enough data and time to gain a benefit on it.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:43:05 PM

as a matter of fact those misfortunes can be stayed away from by and large on the off chance that you pick a superior planning system for both of your enters and exits of the market. for instance individuals nowadays are concentrating a great deal on "what" to purchase yet they ought to rather concentrate on "when" to purchase on the grounds that each altcoin merits purchasing sooner or later.
any investment, you need to know at what time to offer and when to purchase. Since the Cryptocurrency market is unstable. Along these lines, you should have enough data and time to gain a benefit on it.
Looking into the right timing in buying as well as in selling.  We can't measured how much profit we could generate from our investment  due to its market instability but we can make a way to uphold and remain into our goals if seriously do it.  Isn't the luck that could help us but it is our effort to be at right.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:56:57 PM

Yes bro i strongly agree with you, knowing the right time to sell is paramount in this space and always take profit at every turn. Avoid greed and be patient enough to sell at a good price. Dont regret selling because it will affect future trades

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:02:23 PM

The difference between rich and poor is the amount of investment. If someone invests 100 thousand dollars, then it is necessary for him to earn 10k so that the price will increase by only 10%.
If you invest your one thousand dollars, then in order to earn 10k you need the price to increase 10 times. That's the whole difference.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:45:45 PM

The OP has made a good point, but the issue most times is that so many people like to look around for huge profit before selling, which the makes them to miss some golden opportunities.
I have seen a lot of coins at their ATH, but only those who understand the nature of market sold at good price. It is not a must you sell at ATH. Get a good breaking point for yourself and opt out. You can then come back to buy low.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:26:22 AM

In every investment there is something called buy and sell, and because crypto is too fluctuating, in this case we have to know the right time when to buy and when to sell, I think if we have understood that strategy we will always get profit and avoid from the risk of losing. we are smart in managing time.
Well said. These both factors are totally different but you may know that there is a span that connects them. This connection makes every trader thinks of getting deep knowledge and then its right implementation with right factors. Only then, you get your objective. And in case, if you think these two are completely independent of each other, hope you may get right path of success in future.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

Most of traders cant take to hold it so long so they are selling it so early maybe those big investors keeping on their coin for long term and waiting for get some more profits.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:00:07 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

In order to effectively sell you need to constantly monitor the various news on the thematic areas. Never listen to forum members as it is the wrong predictions. Follow institutional investments in projects. And also try to sell your coins in small batches to reduce losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: