Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 07:30:39 AM

I was one fight off from a few k. A Bellator fight let me down, though. Surprisingly had a good week in the UFC. The one week I add a Bellator fight on to my card, it ends up ruining a win. Anyway, next UFC event looks fairly spicy. I'm liking Simon in this headliner though, don't know about you.

It was a bad week for many I got the Main Event and got tons of profit with Pavlovich but the Co-Main Event and the Bobby Green one was not so good, especially the No Contest it was an upset of a fight because of an intentional headbutt, for the next event I was really looking forward for the
Arman Tsarukyan VS Renato Moicano was canceled due to Moicano's unknown injury for this fight, Ricky Simon looks tough but will be checking most of his fights a quick backtrack before taking my chances, and the fighting kitty Hailey Cowan was the 1 fight for me that will spice things up,

No one is interested to fight Ngannou. I think Dana really stretch his arms to affect Francis's career to end. He hadn't done it  to Demetrious Johnson's career though.

Ciryl Gane was the 1 fighter that was interested in fighting him but surely it was a deadlock for Francis Ngannou now that his career is over, he can still do something if he can get a fighting company that will accept him but if he demands something big because he surely wants more I think other MMA Company would not like that Demetrious Johnson in the other hand was erased by the UFC and just like that he was never heard at all, but ONE FC had provided him, with a fruitful career and he is more thankful for it, but not Ngannou Francis Ngannou wants a lot of things huge things you can not imagine,

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:38:15 AM
Merited by Welsh (2)

Due to we having rather not interesting event this week, I was surfing the internet for stuff. Found an interesting fighter - Michael Johnson. A lightweight. Ever heard of him? Probably yes. He can be considered as best among worse, or worse among best Cheesy The guy has 21-18 record. I would have passed him by, but I accidentally took a look on his record.

We have there - a victory over top Tony Fergusson, that was on a series of 8 wins. He has knocked out Dustin Poirier. Win over Gleison Tibao (against him Khabib has a very complicated and close fight). He has found a key against Edson Barboza striking. And Johnson has lost to a guys whos best achievements were a fight against him or participation in early-early-early prelims.

What is the purpose of that post? Dont judge book by cover. He is an example how average fighter or underdog can beat top fighters of division.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 12:24:35 PM
Merited by Welsh (4)

^  Michael Johnson was actually a highly touted prospect back in the day even though his record wasn't that good.  He fought the top guys and had wins over a young Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier and Edson Barboza. 

Anyway, yeah the next event is not really that good but it's better than the worst events this year imho.  Looking forward in watching Durden vs Johnson, I wanna see Quinlan in there, Borralho vs Oleksiejczuk and the main event.  Curious how Song Yadong fares vs Simon's wrestling. 

Here's the Multi Master...  Enjoy.

UFC Fight Night 223 - Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5450122.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:30:16 PM

^  Michael Johnson was actually a highly touted prospect back in the day even though his record wasn't that good.  He fought the top guys and had wins over a young Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier and Edson Barboza. 

Anyway, yeah the next event is not really that good but it's better than the worst events this year imho.  Looking forward in watching Durden vs Johnson, I wanna see Quinlan in there, Borralho vs Oleksiejczuk and the main event.  Curious how Song Yadong fares vs Simon's wrestling. 

Ricky is relentless in the wrestling, so if Yadong can't keep it on the feet, he's in for a very long night. Ricky, on the other hand has questions to be asked on the feet. I think it's one of those classic match ups; wrestler vs striker, and it's ultimately going to decide who wins. However, I've learned my lesson far too many times, never doubt a dedicated wrestler to get things done in these tricky matchups.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 11:10:19 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

UFC Fight Night: Song vs. Simón

Date: April 29, 2023
Main Card: SUN, APR 30 / 2:00 AM GMT+3
Prelims: SAT, APR 29 / 11:00 PM GMT+3

Venue: UFC Apex

Main card (ESPN+)
Bantamweight: Song Yadong vs. Ricky Simón            

Not going to lie I don't really have any idea about most fighters in this event but will look for the main event's previous fights, and then go with it, I think I will just pick the interesting ones and tackle it for a bit before heading up with my prediction,

It was a total Look Alike of Logan Paul a striking image of him, probably can become a double of Logan Paul when Paul would star in movies when Logan Paul is about to get Whacked by someone, then the stuntman double would change him, this is him, surely even though he is the original Logan Paul he shouldn't have done such thing and this incident has occurs minutes after he throws a water bottle on Netflix star Chase DeMoor, at the Misfits boxing events,

So I think Nate Diaz will need to get arrested after these two incidents, which he surely deserves, Nate Diaz is surely getting out of hand whenever he is drunk or getting mad at nothing,

I have seen the video he surely choking that bystander who has thought was Logan Paul, but before that Nate Diaz was really pissed off at Chase DeMoor back in the Misfits event, throwing a bottle of Water in his face it was really a heated argument and I really don't know what triggered Nate Diaz to do that because Chase DeMoor is shouting something, and we all know Nate Diaz if he is angry he will result to physical violence,

Ricky is relentless in the wrestling, so if Yadong can't keep it on the feet, he's in for a very long night. Ricky, on the other hand has questions to be asked on the feet. I think it's one of those classic match ups; wrestler vs striker, and it's ultimately going to decide who wins. However, I've learned my lesson far too many times, never doubt a dedicated wrestler to get things done in these tricky matchups.

Thanks for the info about these two fighters I surely don't know their style but I really have a slight familiarity with Song Yadong with Ricky Simon, I was totally blank and will watch some previous fights to get more familiar but I think like you have said this will be a classic fight and fighters now tend to learn more things than just go with a one-sided wrestling or one-sided striking only so we will never know what may happen here, that is why I am very interested with the MMA,
Apocollapse

Activity: 952
Merit: 742

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:13:38 AM

Thanks for the info about these two fighters I surely don't know their style but I really have a slight familiarity with Song Yadong with Ricky Simon, I was totally blank and will watch some previous fights to get more familiar but I think like you have said this will be a classic fight and fighters now tend to learn more things than just go with a one-sided wrestling or one-sided striking only so we will never know what may happen here, that is why I am very interested with the MMA,
I believe all good fighters have learn both of wrestling and striking because you can easily lose with either one technique you're not mastered. If a fighter only learn wrestling striking, he will not able to defend himself when his opponent taking him down. If a fighter only learn about wrestling, you can got KO'ed when you're too close or don't have a sense to predict his next move.

Alex Pereira and Israel Adesanya are the example they have learn wrestling in order to defend and escape from ground fight and they still comfortable to rely on their striking technique.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 10:21:21 AM

I have seen the video he surely choking that bystander who has thought was Logan Paul, but before that Nate Diaz was really pissed off at Chase DeMoor back in the Misfits event, throwing a bottle of Water in his face it was really a heated argument and I really don't know what triggered Nate Diaz to do that because Chase DeMoor is shouting something, and we all know Nate Diaz if he is angry he will result to physical violence,

What I dont like about Nate behaviour, is not that he has used his professional skills against a regular guy (it does not look like he trains something), but the fact that after the guy was out, he releases him and unconscious body felts back. The guy fells back on back of his head on a concrete. If there were a border, the could have died from that hit. Also, if a guy is unconscious and on back, he could swallow his tongue and choke. That is why he should be left on a side. That is one of things I was taught in gym. If the guy is KOed, rotate him on side and never leave on back. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 767

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:14:34 PM

What I dont like about Nate behaviour, is not that he has used his professional skills against a regular guy (it does not look like he trains something), but the fact that after the guy was out, he releases him and unconscious body felts back. The guy fells back on back of his head on a concrete. If there were a border, the could have died from that hit. Also, if a guy is unconscious and on back, he could swallow his tongue and choke. That is why he should be left on a side. That is one of things I was taught in gym. If the guy is KOed, rotate him on side and never leave on back. 
I only saw the video where Nate Diaz chokes that person and I don't understand, that person wasn't resisting, wasn't pushing him and why did Nate Diaz try to choke him?
By the way, does anyone know when will Nate Diaz get released? A little bit strange and curious thing happens around Jake Paul, at first he had to fight to Andrew Tate and then soon Andrew got arrested, now he has to fight to Nate Diaz and Diaz gets arrested. Everything goes so well for Jake in terms of marketing and final results, words aren't enough to explain, he is doing so well!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:33:06 PM
Merited by Welsh (3)

Even though Yadong trains with Urijah Faber and the guys at Team Alpha Male, I think Ricky Simon will def have success in taking him down.  Simon took Jack Shore down a bit easily and Shore isn't just a half assed wrestler.  The guy is pretty good.

But the thing with Simon is he could be chinny and Yadong has powerrr.  And another thing, who was the last guy to KO Simon?  Yep, it's Faber, Yadong's head coach.  Cheesy

UFC Free Fight:  Simon vs Dvalishvili
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ni0HRnFAYo

UFC Free Fight:  Yadong vs Arce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR3imtOBoPw

Enjoy...  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 01:32:06 PM

I only saw the video where Nate Diaz chokes that person and I don't understand, that person wasn't resisting, wasn't pushing him and why did Nate Diaz try to choke him?
By the way, does anyone know when will Nate Diaz get released? A little bit strange and curious thing happens around Jake Paul, at first he had to fight to Andrew Tate and then soon Andrew got arrested, now he has to fight to Nate Diaz and Diaz gets arrested. Everything goes so well for Jake in terms of marketing and final results, words aren't enough to explain, he is doing so well!

I think on that video we have a finale of their confrontation, but no one filmed background story. https://twitter.com/overtflow/status/1649702224522616835 <--- this is probably the middle of that situation. Seems that Nate stood up for some guy. Dont think he was the one to start the aggression.

P.S. Nate isnt arested, it was only said that there is an arrest order. I havent found more info about current situation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 06:50:30 PM

But the thing with Simon is he could be chinny and Yadong has powerrr.  And another thing, who was the last guy to KO Simon?  Yep, it's Faber, Yadong's head coach.  Cheesy
It's almost like the stars have aligned...it's mad because I was quite confident about Simon in this match up despite the power, but I just know how sometimes the universe just lines up perfectly, and it would be very poetic if Song KOed Simon knowing that his coach was the last one to put him out. Thanks for that, doubt. I didn't really need that Cheesy.

Nah, in all seriousness I think it's a fantastic headliner. I don't think we'll be disappointed whatever way it goes.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 10:34:07 PM

I was one fight off from a few k. A Bellator fight let me down, though. Surprisingly had a good week in the UFC. The one week I add a Bellator fight on to my card, it ends up ruining a win. Anyway, next UFC event looks fairly spicy. I'm liking Simon in this headliner though, don't know about you.
I am with you on this, but this fight can go either way, maybe Simon have slight reach advantage.
No big names in this card, and I think people are talking more about Nate Diaz getting arrested this week  Cheesy

No one is interested to fight Ngannou. I think Dana really stretch his arms to affect Francis's career to end.
What are you talking about?! Who told you that nonsense?  Roll Eyes
Guys are waiting in line to fight Ngannou, I wrote few days ago that Floyd Mayweather publicly said that he wants to make a deal with him.
Nobody needs Dana White junky, there is no need to force any fights, and Ngannou doesnt have to beg him for food.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 05:52:41 AM

Due to we having rather not interesting event this week, I was surfing the internet for stuff. Found an interesting fighter - Michael Johnson. A lightweight. Ever heard of him? Probably yes. He can be considered as best among worse, or worse among best Cheesy The guy has 21-18 record. I would have passed him by, but I accidentally took a look on his record.

We have there - a victory over top Tony Fergusson, that was on a series of 8 wins. He has knocked out Dustin Poirier. Win over Gleison Tibao (against him Khabib has a very complicated and close fight). He has found a key against Edson Barboza striking. And Johnson has lost to a guys whos best achievements were a fight against him or participation in early-early-early prelims.

What is the purpose of that post? Dont judge book by cover. He is an example how average fighter or underdog can beat top fighters of division.

He surely got skill alright but there are some moments that he would lose his cool and hell breaks loose for his side because he sure got a good start and will surely go with the game plan but if he was pressured all those game plans fall down the dump, he surely got skills and technique but in the heat of the fight and he notices that he is not successful of not getting any opening he will lose all composure that is why he losses most of his fight, and you are right he got great skill, and you really don't need to judge the book by his cover,

Yup! You can look at Merab Dvalishvili he was solely dedicated to those takedowns that Petr Yan's momentum was disrupted, it was a real banger for Merab Dvalishvili and if you look at Ricky Simon's record one of his fight he defeated Merab Dvalishvili with a guillotine choke so it is not new if he would try and shoot even more than 60 takedowns just to beat Song Yadong, this would surely break Song Yadong's momentum going forward, I think he has a glimpse of Merab Dvalishvili in that great performance against Petr Yan,

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 05:53:24 AM
Merited by Welsh (3)

It's almost like the stars have aligned...it's mad because I was quite confident about Simon in this match up despite the power, but I just know how sometimes the universe just lines up perfectly, and it would be very poetic if Song KOed Simon knowing that his coach was the last one to put him out. Thanks for that, doubt. I didn't really need that Cheesy.
Nah, in all seriousness I think it's a fantastic headliner. I don't think we'll be disappointed whatever way it goes.

I am going to be blunt about this. Simon is just a better fighter compared to Song. My first impression is that Simon should be the winner of this fight. He is a little older and probably that might have something to do with his stamina. But we all know that it is not going to be too much for Simon. If he conditions himself better you will be able to go till the end with Song. Of course, unless any of them is able to end the fight before the final bell. I still think that Simon would like to end the fight quicker.

I wrote few days ago that Floyd Mayweather publicly said that he wants to make a deal with him.

I hope you are talking about Floyd Mayweather and Francis having a deal like basically Floyd Mayweather recruiting him as a fighter right? Because him fighting with Francis is going to be absolutely unbelievable. Ngannou is a pure talent. And talent will always have its recognition whatever he goes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 08:38:47 AM

Diaz gets arrested.

MMA fighter Nate Diaz turns himself in after New Orleans street brawl and he was released. His attorney turned that case into self-defence Cheesy

I wrote few days ago that Floyd Mayweather publicly said that he wants to make a deal with him.

I hope you are talking about Floyd Mayweather and Francis having a deal like basically Floyd Mayweather recruiting him as a fighter right? Because him fighting with Francis is going to be absolutely unbelievable. Ngannou is a pure talent. And talent will always have its recognition whatever he goes.

Floyd Mayweather ownd a Mayweather Promotions, LLC boxing promotion company. See no heavyweight in his roster, so with his money, he can easily get Ngannou. There is only one problem, Ngannou's greed and tons of Mayweather money can make this deal failed. Once again Ngannou could ask for tens of millions bucks for a boxing fight, without having a single professional boxing fight Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ayers
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 10:37:03 AM

Floyd Mayweather ownd a Mayweather Promotions, LLC boxing promotion company. See no heavyweight in his roster, so with his money, he can easily get Ngannou. There is only one problem, Ngannou's greed and tons of Mayweather money can make this deal failed. Once again Ngannou could ask for tens of millions bucks for a boxing fight, without having a single professional boxing fight Cheesy

But we have to remember that boxing has a lot more money compared to the UFC. So it is understandable if he asks for more money. And of course, if he starts asking for a huge amount of money from the start it is going to be a problem. He is not going to be able to get a good contract if he asks for an absurd amount of money.

At the same time, I can also see why some organizations might actually give him a stupid amount of money. Because a lot of people will actually pay a lot of money to see him Smash people

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:14:10 AM

But we have to remember that boxing has a lot more money compared to the UFC. So it is understandable if he asks for more money. And of course, if he starts asking for a huge amount of money from the start it is going to be a problem. He is not going to be able to get a good contract if he asks for an absurd amount of money.

At the same time, I can also see why some organizations might actually give him a stupid amount of money. Because a lot of people will actually pay a lot of money to see him Smash people

Ngannou might ask a stupid amount of money from Floyd. He was offered several millions from UFC, he expect to get not less than 10 from boxing fight, but if he is with Floyd, he could ask, I dont know, 20-30 ? Because its is Floyd, he is rich, he can afford that. But enough with Ngannou, he is a past for UFC Cheesy

I am trying to find a fight that I definitely should watch from next UFC event, but barely my eyes catches any familiar name. Any hints you guys can give me? I think I am just going to watch post fight event review. Maybe I would turn on tv and keep UFC on the background and wait till heavyweights fight in main card. De Lima seems to be capable of presenting us a nice and heavy KO.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ayers
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 01:16:15 PM

Ngannou might ask a stupid amount of money from Floyd. He was offered several millions from UFC, he expect to get not less than 10 from boxing fight, but if he is with Floyd, he could ask, I dont know, 20-30 ? Because its is Floyd, he is rich, he can afford that. But enough with Ngannou, he is a past for UFC Cheesy

I am trying to find a fight that I definitely should watch from next UFC event, but barely my eyes catches any familiar name. Any hints you guys can give me? I think I am just going to watch post fight event review. Maybe I would turn on tv and keep UFC on the background and wait till heavyweights fight in main card. De Lima seems to be capable of presenting us a nice and heavy KO.

Honestly, I am not interested in the next UFC event as well. And the reason is the same as you said. I also do not see any familiar names in this event. Might just end up watching the co-main event and the main event.

I know that the fighters in the UFC  actually not getting paid as much as they probably should. At the same time, they are also not getting paid badly. They are actually getting paid a lot of money. After all the fighters will only get paid based on the amount/revenue they are being able to generate.

We all know that UFC does not make as much money as boxing. But UFC does certainly makes a good amount of money to pay a little more to their fighters. My personal prediction is that Francis will ask for at least 20 million from Floyd Mayweather.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 02:08:18 PM

I was just trying to make an argument from the point of view of Yadong backers.  Lol.  I still have Simon as I think he'll have lots of success with the wrestling.  Again, even though he trains with Faber, Guida, Mendes and the rest of the guys at Team Alpha Male.  Simon is just that good in wrestling imho.  Watch what he did vs Jack Shore.

I think that's gonna be my only bet for the event.  Simon to win at 1.83.  I'll prolly talk myself into getting Durden as the underdog at 2.14 and the prop for Oleksiejczuk via KO at 7.40.

Weigh ins start in a couple of hours...

UFC Fight Night:  Yadong vs Simon Official Weigh Ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rja43WO5BQ

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:34:09 PM

~
What are you talking about?! Who told you that nonsense?  Roll Eyes
Guys are waiting in line to fight Ngannou, I wrote few days ago that Floyd Mayweather publicly said that he wants to make a deal with him.
Nobody needs Dana White junky, there is no need to force any fights, and Ngannou doesnt have to beg him for food.
There is no debate about the fight purse the UFC and Dana White offered but Francis Ngannou wanted to venture into boxing which the UFC does not approve. He is yet to sign with any major leagues and Bellator already said they cannot match the UFC purse and PFL agreed to the terms but he is yet to sign a deal and OneFC is also showing interest but it is highly unlikely they will sign him with all the demands.

There is a speculation that a major Heavyweight Boxing tournament is set to take place this year which includes Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder and if that is the case Francis Ngannou is left out without a major opponent in Boxing this year which means he needs to wait another year and age is not in his side.

In a hypothetical situation if PFL or OneFC signs Francis Ngannou who will be the big money fight and there is no way he will be able to draw big money if he is facing any unknown opponent in Boxing either apart from the big 3 in Tyson Fury, Joshua or Wilder.
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: